• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voting in disguise

You think trolling is effective?

This isn't a report on what he's doing. These were his own idiotic words. Nobody who has a working brain would excuse this.
The words have no meaning, they are part of the detraction.

The President has raised a serious issue that the liberal media have ignored because it does not fit their political agenda.

Here in California, it is illegal to ask a would-be voter to prove citizenship.

Common sense tells us that some non-citizens (prompted by either Democratic or even Republican citizens) are telling non-citizens to either go to the polls or especially to vote by mail.

To be fair, Republican leaders have also avoided the issue. Therefore, they deserve to lose elections that have been decided by non-citizen voters.

Voter fraud is nothing new in our country. The only difference is that it now centers around non-citizen voters instead of literally stuffing the ballot boxes.

How sad that there are so many unpatriotic election officials. They should not call themselves "Americans."

What you say about the left, here, is true. They also think blacks are too dumb to find the DMV, they don't know how to use the internet and they don't have a data plan on their phones.

White folks on the left are the biggest racists on the planet.

Evidently, you missed the "If you drive to the market" part of my comment.

If you hadn't missed that bit, you wouldn't need to be triggered.

Oh well, moving on...

Really, do you go through check points every time you drive?

I literally went for over ten years without ever showing my ID for anything.

Sorry the truth hurts your delicate sensibilities.

Keep talking. I'll let you know when you accidentally stumble upon a truth comrade.

You posted in a thread about something Trump said. What's preconceived about that? You know you can call something the guy said stupid and still support him....right?
Not everything needs to be defended.

I was commenting on something another forum member said in her post.

The peanut gallery is thataway -> -> ->

Evidently, you missed the "If you drive to the market" part of my comment.

If you hadn't missed that bit, you wouldn't need to be triggered.

Oh well, moving on...

Probably for the best...but I give the recovery effort a 6/10. :lol:

i was going to re-vote in a Chewbacca costume, but the line was forty five minutes long.

In 2020 let's vote together. I'll wear my Princess Leia disguise. Hair braids and all. Unless you want to borrow it and let me wear Chewy?

Really, do you go through check points every time you drive?

I said nothing about checkpoints. Stow your strawman, eh?

I literally went for over ten years without ever showing my ID for anything.

Good for you. I don't care.

In 2020 let's vote together. I'll wear my Princess Leia disguise. Hair braids and all. Unless you want to borrow it and let me wear Chewy?

I'll be an ewok. Then everyone will hate me.

Then I'll just keep voting but as different ewoks each time. They will never know. It's the perfect plan.

I said nothing about checkpoints. Stow your strawman, eh?

Good for you. I don't care.

And Trump said nothing about driving.

Now, start your own thread if you'd like to discuss driving with ID, or wait until Trump actually says you need a license to drive.

Keep talking. I'll let you know when you accidentally stumble upon a truth comrade.

I'm not the one living in some parallel universe where fiction is truth and bad is good.

Admit it, the left is racist and thinks minorities are too dumb and shiftless to get a picture ID, so they think they will lose votes. You can get an ID for minimal money. How is that growing the gubermint? I bet you didn't mind all the colossal regulations Obummer passed with his phone and his pen?

I dunno, it just cost me 90 bucks to renew my driver’s license, which is hardly “minimal” for a poor person.

And, shockingly enough, you misrepresent the entire argument, because that’s what you do.

And Trump said nothing about driving.

Now, start your own thread if you'd like to discuss driving with ID, or wait until Trump actually says you need a license to drive.

Why are you so angry and bossy. Get a grip!

I'll be an ewok. Then everyone will hate me.

Then I'll just keep voting but as different ewoks each time.

I think you're too tall.

You strike me more as a Han Solo disguise wearer.

Or we can dress you in gold lame and you can pretend to be C3PO.

Another hostile female from the left in here, imagine that. Lol

bahaha...here we go again:

Riley: **** EVERYONE ONE THE LEFT, THEY ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, MAY THEY ALL BURN IN HELL!!!!!

Also Riley: *tears*...boo hoo, why are people so mean to me.

:lamo

I dunno, it just cost me 90 bucks to renew my driver’s license, which is hardly “minimal” for a poor person.

And, shockingly enough, you misrepresent the entire argument, because that’s what you do.

Yeah, I am sure we couldn't give a laminated picture to a poor person for less than $90. lol

I was commenting on something another forum member said in her post.

The peanut gallery is thataway -> -> ->

Thanks if people like you aren't in the peanut gallery I'll definitely join.

bahaha...here we go again:

**** EVERYONE ONE THE LEFT, THEY ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET, MAY THEY ALL BURN IN HELL!!!!!

*tears*...boo hoo, why are people so mean to me.

:lamo

Oh look, it's the guy who likes to make up stuff in his head and then post them for others to read!

No, never. Build my roads and protect my country, that is about it. Requiring a voter ID does not grow the government, it would probably be much more efficient.

lol, you're contradicting yourself. I guess that's cause you live in a world where the government has done everything for you. Try being less dependent on them to solve your problems for you.

Yeah, I am sure we couldn't give a laminated picture to a poor person for less than $90. lol

If it’s anything more than $0, it constitutes a poll tax. You’re welcome.

Back
Top Bottom