• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voting in disguise

I heard that Whoopi Goldberg voted 3 times... 1 time as Guinan from TOS and then a hour later as a nun... she changed in her car!!!!!

Sendt fra min SM-N9005 med Tapatalk

But if Patrick Swayse’s ghost took over Whoopi’s body and voted, I don’t think I’d consider that voter fraud.

And “ummmm, actually....” Guinean was from TNG, not TOS.

Yes, I think many voters voted more than once in the last election. I also believe many illegals voted in the last election. I also believe many felons who were not allowed to vote also voted in the last election. And I believe many tens of thousands of blank ballots were filled out by democrat crooks working election precincts and turned in for legitimate ballots in the last election.

You have zero evidence and zero proof. Do you think voters voted, then went to their cars and put on costumes and voted again like Trump said.

Yes or no

You have zero evidence and zero proof. Do you think voters voted, then went to their cars and put on costumes and voted again like Trump said.

Yes or no

He'll probably show us proof of that when he returns from the supermarket. Right now he's trying to locate his voter ID so he can buy some Captain Crunch.

He'll probably show us proof of that when he returns from the supermarket. Right now he's trying to locate his voter ID so he can buy some Captain Crunch.

He bleats constantly about some massive voter fraud yet refuses to accept the reality that it doesn't exist. In fact, he just twists and obfuscates whenever he is asked a simple question.

Its so blatant, its so dishonest, its so Russian troll-farm trained....

I tested Trump's theory yesterday and when I was in the market, I bought a box of cereal. I paid cash for it. The young lady at the checkout failed to ask me for my voter ID. I suspect it's a good thing she's only about 16 years old because she clearly broke some sort of law and will only face the penalty of a juvenile.

Hopefully she goes to jail for it. How dare she.

I tested Trump's theory yesterday and when I was in the market, I bought a box of cereal. I paid cash for it. The young lady at the checkout failed to ask me for my voter ID. I suspect it's a good thing she's only about 16 years old because she clearly broke some sort of law and will only face the penalty of a juvenile.

Some young people today just have no respect. Probably a lack of home training.

OK, I'll admit to voting several times while wearing a disguise. This is my favorite. I must say that NO ONE messed with me while wearing this disguise.

OK, that's not entirely true. A couple of Q-Anon guys asked me if was single and if I was free for the weekend. I told them that I wasn't free but that I was value priced.

View attachment 67244367

OMFG, that hurt.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-illegal-voters-republican-disguise-1215632

“The Republicans don’t win and that’s because of potentially illegal votes,” Trump said in an interview with The Daily Caller, a conservative news and opinion site. “When people get in line that have absolutely no right to vote and they go around in circles. Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again. Nobody takes anything. It’s really a disgrace what’s going on.”

I've heard stupid things roll off this idiot's tongue before, but this one takes the cake.

He must have had some awesome pillow talk with that nitwit Hannity the night before he made this mind numbingly idiotic statement.

LMAO wow............
then again am i really surprised but this nonsensical lie? . . . . nope....just par for the course for Trump

Doesn't have anything to do with a "bromance". It has to do with denuclearizing N Korea.

I think that could maybe be done without falling all over ourselves with flowery praise for Kim.

Why did you mention Russia? Did Trump say he fell in love with Putin, too? Or do you just never follow the news and realize that his words were about Kim Jong Un, not Vladimir Putin?

I responded to someone else's post which mentioned Russia. Your hatred of Trump is clouding everything you do.

I think that could maybe be done without falling all over ourselves with flowery praise for Kim.

Well, everyone's entitled to their opinion. So far it has only met with a lessoning of the tensions. Denuclearization hasn't happened yet. You act like you know how to achieve it when no one else has, for decades. Certainly calling him Rocket Man and threatening fire and fury didn't work. Maybe stroking him will. Doesn't mean Trump is his "bro".

I responded to someone else's post which mentioned Russia. Your hatred of Trump is clouding everything you do.

Your post is a lie. You quoted my post, not someone else's, and mentioned Russia. Start clicking each post from this one going backwards, and you will see this for yourself.

Yes. The left screams and cries about Russian interference, meanwhile they allow illegals and dead people to vote multiple times. They don't want voter ID's for what reason? Then they think minorities are too dumb to get a picture ID. Worst people on the planet.

The whole left? The MAJORITY of Americans … are the "Worst people on the planet"? I think people who lump whole classes of Americans together and then claim they are guilty of unprovable accusations need to examine their own patriotism.

People registered in more than one state or in more than one precinct can vote more than once and unless someone is looking they will not get caught. Rarely do investigators look for fraud and when they do there is an army of crooked lawyers there to stop the investigation for one crooked reason or another.

People also vote for the dead when the dead are still registered to vote. Illegals vote as themselves when illegals are registered to vote. And so forth. Why was ACORN registering fast food restaurants and cartoon characters and other ridiculous entities to vote in 2008? So crooks could vote in the name of those cartoon characters and fast food restaurants and whoever or whatever other fraudulent name was registered.

Nice, bringing BS Acorn allegations back from the dead! Good job!

For the record, Acorn and everyone else who registers voters is required, by law, to turn in ALL registrations, no matter how obviously fraudulent, which they did, and flagged those in the name of cartoon characters, etc. So right wing liars and hacks then used the law that required Acorn to turn in those registrations as evidence Acorn was corrupt, because they complied with the law.

Mostly true...but do they? Can you show that there is any meaningful number of people intentionally doing this?

Which investigators are you talking about?

How often and how many?

No, it was because lazy-ass ACORN workers preferred to just make names than actually work. There is no evidence that those fake registrations were used by anybody to vote.

What you should be admitting is that not much evidence of voter fraud will be uncovered as long as democrats obstruct investigations into voter fraud.

Yes or no

I wasn't there but I do not share the democrat story line that nobody voted twice in the election but if they did they wore the same hat and coat to disguise themselves the second time around.

I wasn't there but I do not share the democrat story line that nobody voted twice in the election but if they did they wore the same hat and coat to disguise themselves the second time around.

And, you still can't answer yes or no.

Dodging as usual,,,

Nice, bringing BS Acorn allegations back from the dead! Good job!

For the record, Acorn and everyone else who registers voters is required, by law, to turn in ALL registrations, no matter how obviously fraudulent, which they did, and flagged those in the name of cartoon characters, etc. So right wing liars and hacks then used the law that required Acorn to turn in those registrations as evidence Acorn was corrupt, because they complied with the law.

BS about ACORN voter fraud? ACORN voter fraud was no BS. What is BS is the suggestion that thousands of votes were not cast under fraudulent voter registrations. How can we make sure no votes are being cast using fraudulent registrations? By making registration to vote more secure using photo IDs and portions of social security numbers. Democrats do not favor making voting more secure. There is also ample evidence of democrat voter fraud dating back more than 6 decades.

The fact is voters don't want either Democrat's agenda or Republican's agenda. That's what neither party or their diehard fans understand. Both parties make the same mistake over and over and over again that every time they are voted into power that the American people are behind their side. Historically, voters vote in a mixed government because they don't want either side having complete power. Whenever one side gets power voters quickly take it away and we have this never ending see saw back and forth with both parties thinking their side will never come down again.

I won't argue that. But Trump is benefitting from an immensely excellent economy. And despite that, he lost the most house seats for a Republican since the Nixon years.

I won't argue that. But Trump is benefitting from an immensely excellent economy. And despite that, he lost the most house seats for a Republican since the Nixon years.

In 2010, Republicans gained 63 House seats. And, in most midterms, the minority party gains seats in both the House and the Senate. Democrats actually lost seats in the Senate and didn't come anywhere close to flipping 63 House seats. So, their big blue wave, while impressive for them, wasn't as big of a wave as they think. And, like I said, both parties make the mistake of thinking that whenever they gain seats it is because voters are behind their policies. Both Republicans and Democrats have been failures and, as such, this is why the minority party always loses seats in the midterms. The Democrats I'm sure will win more before they bottom out and the country decides once again that they don't like Democratic policies and the tide will shift all over again back and forth in a never ending see saw. What we need is bipartisanship, not a winner take all policy of to the victor goes the spoils. Whenever one side wins an election 50.5% to 49.5% they call it a clear mandate to cram their side's policies down the throats of everyone.

In 2010, Republicans gained 63 House seats. And, in most midterms, the minority party gains seats in both the House and the Senate. Democrats actually lost seats in the Senate and didn't come anywhere close to flipping 63 House seats. So, their big blue wave, while impressive for them, wasn't as big of a wave as they think. And, like I said, both parties make the mistake of thinking that whenever they gain seats it is because voters are behind their policies. Both Republicans and Democrats have been failures and, as such, this is why the minority party always loses seats in the midterms. The Democrats I'm sure will win more before they bottom out and the country decides once again that they don't like Democratic policies and the tide will shift all over again back and forth in a never ending see saw. What we need is bipartisanship, not a winner take all policy of to the victor goes the spoils. Whenever one side wins an election 50.5% to 49.5% they call it a clear mandate to cram their side's policies down the throats of everyone.

gerrymandering. Democrats actually received a record amount of votes in 2018, almost equal to Trump's overall popular vote in the 2016 presidential election. The GOP in 2010 on the other hand didn't come close to Obama's nearly 70 million votes he received in 2008. Regardless, I agree with your overall point.

Back
Top Bottom