• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

violence aginst women-funny , if it's a right winger

Can you imagine if this happened to cutestest bestest preciousest liberal darling Chelsae Clinton?

CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women
CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women | WashingtonExaminer.com

You expect anything less from liberals and feminists. If you could find another group of hypocrites that define the word any better that some people still take somewhat seriously, let me know.

You expect anything less from liberals and feminists. If you could find another group of hypocrites that define the word any better that some people still take somewhat seriously, let me know.

Conservatives.

No, there is nothing about Bristol punching a man in the face several times in the audio clip being discussed, but it was in the police reports.

The actions of the women in the OP, reflect only on her. I don't think it's great Bristol was hit, nor do I think it's great that there are reports of her sucker punching a man in the face. I don't enjoy violence at all. I also have a negative view of alcohol and drunken parties. I don't drink and get drunk, because I think drunk people look and act stupid.

... LOL!

Did you happen to hear the audio clip that she played? The one that is being discussed here? Was there anything in there about Bristol punching someone? No. The moron, Costello, gleefully calls it one of the best audio clips they've had in quite a while. Then goes on to say that one of the Palin women was pushed. So, she knows they were assaulted, and quite happy about it. Before she plays the clip of Bristol, obvious distressed, upset, and explaining how she was assaulted, she says "enjoy."
So, you are pretty good with that? It's okay for women to be assaulted, seems, as long as it is a conservative woman. Pretty disgusting.

That's the difference between the libs and conservatives. If Elizabeth Warren, as much an enemy of personal freedom and the Constitution as she is, had been pushed to the ground and dragged around exposing her lower regions, I would want that person thrown in jail. And I'd bet dollars to donuts there would be exactly zero conservative hosts urging their audiences to "enjoy" while they played a clip of her in obvious pain and distress.

Well, we don't have to guess if anyone on the left would do such a thing, that's been answered.

You're smoking crack if you even jokingly say that chelsae Clinton is the "cutestest"

The best thing she has going for her is a decent-ish body.

You're not kidding, she so ugly the doctor slapped Hillary when she was born! :lamo

Conservatives.

Im not a conservative or liberal. I identify things from both sides that I agree and disagree with. Being that I am in the middle, I think I can make somewhat unbiased judgement's on which is more hypocritical. It could be that Conservatives are less hypocritical because they tend to stick to age old tradition and are not very creative, where as there are many different flavors of liberalism. So far as I can tell, there seem to be more conflicting liberal sects then conservative ones. And it kind of makes sense when you think about it.

You accept violence against women if they are somehow low class in your opinion. If someone else has a different view of who is low class you should be okay with that too then. Good to know.

I think they Palin's look white trash, but I don't think white trash women deserve to be beaten up. Holy ****ing hell. It's funny to watch you guys freak out like its, because most of you are the ones to point the finger at women for getting themselves raped and staying in a violent relationship. I constantly bring up that I have worked with women and children survivors of rape, human trafficking, domestic violence, etc.

I have personally helped and consoled "low class women," drug addicted women, and women who call themselves "throw aways" who have been raped, forced into prostitution, etc. and none of them deserved it. I talked to a girl whose ex-felon boyfriend stabbed her multiple times, tied her up in a trash bag, and left her to die. She has scars all over her body and struggles with drug addiction, and yet I support her in fully healing and overcoming what she has been through, so please jump the **** down off your high horse, because the majority of you whiny ass men haven't done half of what I have for abused women.

You know if McCain would have had better judgement back in 2008 than to pick ignorant white trash as his running mate, we would have been spared 6 years of this kind of white trash drama. The Palins are those kind of people that wake you up at a camp ground at 3:00 AM from all the yelling and carrying on over loud music by a bunch of drunks that should have quit with Busch Light hours ago.

Of course like all white trash, she is always the victim. Just pulls that victim card out right and left. Not one ounce of class in her.

Omg people partying at 3am while listening to that offensive loud music while camping?? Maybe you should stay home next time and write poetry and do charcoal sketches? What's wrong with these low class white folk nowadays.

You do understand that the police report is just a recount of what the police is told, right? Earlier you suggested to me that everything Bristol said is blatantly false because she didn't press charges, but did this poor man so brutally victimized press charges against her?

Those were his statements. He told the police Bristol punched him in the face. I am sure that's why the police didn't charge anybody. Do you think a bunch of drunk idiots would be completely honest? I don't blame the cops for just busting up the party and leaving it at that. It's a just a bunch of drunk hicks fighting as usual.

Wow. That anchor comes across as quite the horrible person.

Your background while nice to know is irrelevant to the topic. CNN relished the violence against Bristol Palin. You from your previous posts seemed to justify it. My point is I don't care if they're white, black, poor, trash, hicks, rednecks - violence against women isn't justifiable. Given your background I would have guessed you'd have gotten that but apparently you don't and what you saw and say you grew up with seems to have the opposite effect.

What if a woman hits a man first? Does that give him a right to defend himself and use violence or should he step away? It's a fair question...

You're not kidding, she so ugly the doctor slapped Hillary when she was born! :lamo

Chelsea Clinton wasn't blessed with great beauty, it's true, but she's made the most of what she has. Your ugliness is not so easily fixed. :thumbdown

What if a woman hits a man first? Does that give him a right to defend himself and use violence or should he step away? It's a fair question...

I know the question isn't directed at me but I kind of want to give an answer.

If a woman hits a man she is no longer a woman (my values are embedded in chivalry, but women who are not ladylike are not "women" in my dictionary) and as such can be treated JUST like a man, in other words, want to wrestle? Let's wrestle.

Enough of my rant there.

Chelsea Clinton wasn't blessed with great beauty, it's true, but she's made the most of what she has. Your ugliness is not so easily fixed. :thumbdown

Um... its a joke. And lets be honest here, saying " she wasnt blessed with great beauty" is another way of saying what I did, but not jokingly.. So how exactly are you laying claim to some higher ground?? By calling her unattractive but doing it in a serious manner?? That's some serious mental gymnastics right there.

The police report also stated that the host was intoxicated who filed a complaint. How accurate is his recollection of what happened? And in political circles the host is known not to be a fan of Sarah Palin. The party was for club members where Todd Palin is a member. The older kids were along because it was their dad's birthday. The two oldest get into a fight over their younger sister being shoved around by some ex boyfriend and things got ugly. So what this boils down to is Sarah Palin's two oldest get into a brawl defending their little sister. The host who doesn't care for the Palins sides with the one that actually instigated it. Because it is Sarah Palin's kids it becomes a cardinal sin if your children behave less than admirable. Because it is Sarah Palin's daughter who was pushed to the ground by a male twice her size and drug across the yard by her feet it's no big deal because she is "white trash" as another lefty put it. Got it.

No, the police report did not say that he was intoxicated, like they did Bristol. The actual statement was “moderately intoxicated.”

No, the police report did not say that he was intoxicated, like they did Bristol. The actual statement was “moderately intoxicated.”

What kind of answer is that? Alright let's add the moderately to the intoxicated.

intoxicated

1. affected by a substance that intoxicates; drunk; inebriated.

So the host who gave the report to the police was moderately inebriated........moderately drunk.........buzzed. And yet because of such dislike for the Palins his word becomes the Gospel. Got it.

Toki
What kind of answer is that? Alright let's add the moderately to the intoxicated.

intoxicated

1. affected by a substance that intoxicates; drunk; inebriated.

So the host who gave the report to the police was moderately inebriated........moderately drunk.........buzzed. And yet because of such dislike for the Palins his word becomes the Gospel. Got it.

Ahhhhhhh.... do you not think there were other people at the party?

Um... its a joke. And lets be honest here, saying " she wasnt blessed with great beauty" is another way of saying what I did, but not jokingly.. So how exactly are you laying claim to some higher ground?? By calling her unattractive but doing it in a serious manner?? That's some serious mental gymnastics right there.

I never did like people who say mean things and then excuse themselves by saying, "It's just a joke."

And no, I wasn't saying what you said, only in another way. There is a gulf between "not blessed with great beauty" (for example, this could mean "blessed with ordinary beauty" rather than with extraordinary beauty) and "so ugly that the doctor slapped Hillary when she was born."

I don't know why you need to comment on anybody's appearance, but our facial features and other physical qualities are beyond our control, just as race and gender are. Even if you were "joking," it's not funny; it's ugly, and I wonder what else you "joke" about.

Your background while nice to know is irrelevant to the topic. CNN relished the violence against Bristol Palin. You from your previous posts seemed to justify it. My point is I don't care if they're white, black, poor, trash, hicks, rednecks - violence against women isn't justifiable. Given your background I would have guessed you'd have gotten that but apparently you don't and what you saw and say you grew up with seems to have the opposite effect.

You act like Bristol was some women that got beat by her spouse. Look at the police report. She was at a party, everybody drunk, a fight breaks between Track and her sister's boyfriend, then her brother Todd starts choking the guys father, at which point Bristol hits the host several times and it all went on from there. If that ain't some Jerry Springer **** I don't know what is. What other party VP nominee has ever gotten into crap like that?

You act like Bristol was some women that got beat by her spouse. Look at the police report. She was at a party, everybody drunk, a fight breaks between Track and her sister's boyfriend, then her brother Todd starts choking the guys father, at which point Bristol hits the host several times and it all went on from there. If that ain't some Jerry Springer **** I don't know what is. What other party VP nominee has ever gotten into crap like that?

Jerry Springer... exactly.

I am not the type of person to aggressively approach a person physically. With being said, I hope my family would break up a fight if they saw somebody hit me as opposed to jumping in and throwing fists themselves.

Side note: I am pretty sure my family would break up the fight, promptly call the cops, and try to press charges.

I know the question isn't directed at me but I kind of want to give an answer.

If a woman hits a man she is no longer a woman (my values are embedded in chivalry, but women who are not ladylike are not "women" in my dictionary) and as such can be treated JUST like a man, in other words, want to wrestle? Let's wrestle.

Enough of my rant there.

So Mrs. Rice had it coming since she slapped Ray first (at least by what I saw). If I saw you wailing on a woman, I wouldn't give a rats ass what your excuse for doing it would be, I wouldn't just stand back and watch you do it.

You act like Bristol was some women that got beat by her spouse.

What difference does it make? You'd still just laugh it off as redneck foreplay or make some comment about how she didn't listen the first two times or something. Let's not pretend that anything could happen to a Palin that you would actually condemn.

Jerry Springer... exactly.

I am not the type of person to aggressively approach a person physically. With being said, I hope my family would break up a fight if they saw somebody hit me as opposed to jumping in and throwing fists themselves.

Side note: I am pretty sure my family would break up the fight, promptly call the cops, and try to press charges.

Or you could be like the Palin's, refuse to leave even once the police arrive, and have to drug out.... and then play the victim card and try compare it to a woman that gets abused by her spouse. Moreover, I can't say that I have been to a party since high school where a fight broke out.

What difference does it make? You'd still just laugh it off as redneck foreplay or make some comment about how she didn't listen the first two times or something. Let's not pretend that anything could happen to a Palin that you would actually condemn.

I will be honest with you. I don't like Sarah Palin. I have a personal dislike for her. I think she is no good. There are very, very, very few people in politics that I could say I have a personal dislike for. Even when I disagree with a politician, I still usually find them fairly likable personally (example: Bush). Sarah Palin has always just seemed like nothing but white trash with some money and a microphone to me. That all said, if her husband beat her or one of her daughters was hit by their boyfriend or spouse they would certainly have my sympathy, but that isn't what this is. This is a bunch of drunks at a party that get into a big fight, where the police are called, and they have to (according to witnesses) be drug when asked to leave. Nothing but Jerry Springer trash in action. Its insulting to women that endure domestic violence for them to play the victim card now and for their defenders on here to compare it to domestic violence.

I will be honest with you. I don't like Sarah Palin.
I'm shocked. SHOCKED.

I have a personal dislike for her. I think she is no good. There are very, very, very few people in politics that I could say I have a personal dislike for. Even when I disagree with a politician, I still usually find them fairly likable personally (example: Bush). Sarah Palin has always just seemed like nothing but white trash with some money and a microphone to me. That all said, if her husband beat her or one of her daughters was hit by their boyfriend or spouse they would certainly have my sympathy, but that isn't what this is.

You're all heart. I'm interested to know what calling them "white trash" means to you that it excuses anything that could possibly happen? Does it mean that it should be open season on them no matter what? That we'd, in fact, all be better off if the whole family died in a fire? That it's completely fine to steal their property? That all trailors should be crushed with the people still in them (my brother lives in one).

This is a bunch of drunks at a party that get into a big fight, where the police are called, and they have to (according to witnesses) be drug when asked to leave. Nothing but Jerry Springer trash in action. Its insulting to women that endure domestic violence for them to play the victim card now and for their defenders on here to compare it to domestic violence.

I don't like the thought of any man bloodying up any woman, spouse or not, and I've always said that and it's never been dependent on who the woman is.

Back
Top Bottom