• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

violence aginst women-funny , if it's a right winger

This is after she punched him 5-6 times. Did ya miss that?

You keep repeating all this stuff about a police report - but give no links to said police report. It's not in the OP link as far as I can see.

Mind sharing it?

Pushing a woman down that is hitting you at a party in order to prevent her from continuing to hit you is perfectly acceptable. Moreover, its perfectly legal. Anytime you are being attacked its perfectly legal and acceptable to push someone away from you to prevent further physical attack.

What is not acceptable is when a woman hits you, and you proceed to beat the living **** out of them as a response.

Any reasonable person can see the difference. Bristol attacks the host. He pushes her down. She then tries to attack again, he pushes her down again. Other than taking off running, that was his only recourse. What else would you have had him do?

Well, we disagree. I don't think it's ever right to push a woman down.

Once again you are portraying this like Bristol was some women that got beat by her spouse. Look at the police report. She was at a party, everybody drunk, a fight breaks between Track and her sister's boyfriend, then her brother Todd starts choking the guys father, at which point Bristol hits the host several times and it all went on from there. If someone would have been arrested it would have been Bristol as the primary aggressor. The only violence against Bristol was the man she was hitting pushing her off him. Leave it to America's professional victim complex family to then call that violence against women as if its no different than a man beating his wife or girlfriend…

It's been pretty well established by Bristol Palin herself that she and her entire family behave like trailer trash. If one of my kids used the kind of language that she did, I'd be ashamed for my family. Obviously she had a good teacher.

Okay, so I understand your logic now. It's okay for men to push women to the ground multiple times as long as she hit him first.

Here's a hint. When the host of a party tells you to leave, leave. You avoid all sorts of problems that way. Of course if you're drunk on your ass, that may not be so easy.

It's been pretty well established by Bristol Palin herself that she and her entire family behave like trailer trash. If one of my kids used the kind of language that she did, I'd be ashamed for my family. Obviously she had a good teacher.

So adult kids misbehave because they saw their parents misbehaving? Do tell.

By the way, not sure how old your kids are, but if you're going to claim they're over the age of 12 and don't swear, I have news for you. They all do.

Here's a hint. When the host of a party tells you to leave, leave. You avoid all sorts of problems that way. Of course if you're drunk on your ass, that may not be so easy.

Yes, I know, it's already been established in this thread that it's okay to push women to the ground. It's even more acceptable if the women are drunk too?

Yeah, but they've never done it in an official police report. But then again, my daughter never got pregnant while in high school by another piece of white trash. How about your kids?

Yes, I know, it's already been established in this thread that it's okay to push women to the ground. It's even more acceptable if the women are drunk too?

Drunk women are just as dangerous as drunk me in many situations. Especially foul mouthed ones with a sense of entitlement.

Yeah, but they've never done it in an official police report. But then again, my daughter never got pregnant while in high school by another piece of white trash. How about your kids?

Who are you asking here?

You're the one that brought up my kids, so I guess I'm asking you.

You're the one that brought up my kids, so I guess I'm asking you.

You brought up your kids in post 228. I didn't bring them up.

I wonder . If on other threads , when the discussion is about the 69% illegitimacy rate rate among blacks, do you call those people 'black trash' in such a demeaning way?

On the Trayvon Martin threads ,did you call him a piece of black trash?
How about Michael Brown?

You know, cuz they both kinda were.

I never did like people who say mean things and then excuse themselves by saying, "It's just a joke."

And no, I wasn't saying what you said, only in another way. There is a gulf between "not blessed with great beauty" (for example, this could mean "blessed with ordinary beauty" rather than with extraordinary beauty) and "so ugly that the doctor slapped Hillary when she was born."

I don't know why you need to comment on anybody's appearance, but our facial features and other physical qualities are beyond our control, just as race and gender are. Even if you were "joking," it's not funny; it's ugly, and I wonder what else you "joke" about.

:violin::2bigcry:

So adult kids misbehave because they saw their parents misbehaving? Do tell.

By the way, not sure how old your kids are, but if you're going to claim they're over the age of 12 and don't swear, I have news for you. They all do.

Exactly tres, parents can do everything "right" but in the end the adult child still is the one making the choices, and sometimes they're the wrong ones.

To blame Sarah Palin for the way her adult child acts is really just a veiled attack on Sarah Palin.

Exactly tres, parents can do everything "right" but in the end the adult child still is the one making the choices, and sometimes they're the wrong ones.

To blame Sarah Palin for the way her adult child acts is really just a veiled attack on Sarah Palin.

Or a not so veiled attack on Palin.;)

Joe Biden's adult son was just busted for cocaine. I guess logic tells us that Biden encouraged his kids to use illegal drugs, if the claims about the Palins influencing Bristol's behavior are true....

I wonder . If on other threads , when the discussion is about the 69% illegitimacy rate rate among blacks, do you call those people 'black trash' in such a demeaning way?

How about Michael Brown?

I wondered the same thing myself. Does this mean that all of the black women who have children outside of marriage are "trash" too?

How about Michael Brown?

I am pretty sure the right wingers call them thugs...

Or a not so veiled attack on Palin.;)

Joe Biden's adult son was just busted for cocaine. I guess logic tells us that Biden encouraged his kids to use illegal drugs, if the claims about the Palins influencing Bristol's behavior are true....

For crying out loud. Were the Biden's doing coke with their son? Did they act like victims because they media reported their son has a drug problem and was discharged? Not really comparable.

Todd Palin was in the brawl himself. According to witness statements to police at the time:

Track starts a fight with Willow's boyfriend. The boyfriend's dad then tries to break up the fight. Todd Palin then starts choking the boyfriends dad. Bristol Palin then hits the host in the face several times, at which point the host pushed her and told her to leave. Bristol Palin then tries to attack him again, he pushed her down again..... Police arrive, Palin's finally leave.

Oh the poor, poor, poor Palin's such victims..

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/10/palin-family-brawl-detailed-in-police-reports/

For crying out loud. Were the Biden's doing coke with their son? Did they act like victims because they media reported their son has a drug problem and was discharged? Not really comparable.

Todd Palin was in the brawl himself. According to witness statements to police at the time:

Track starts a fight with Willow's boyfriend. The boyfriend's dad then tries to break up the fight. Todd Palin then starts choking the boyfriends dad. Bristol Palin then hits the host in the face several times, at which point the host pushed her and told her to leave. Bristol Palin then tries to attack him again, he pushed her down again..... Police arrive, Palin's finally leave.

Was Sarah Palin lying next to her daughter when she got pregnant?

Palin Family Brawl Detailed in Police Reports - ABC News

Is there a problem? Sounds to me like it was just a good party.

You brought up your kids in post 228. I didn't bring them up.

As far as Bristols choice of language, she was giving her report to the officer of what happened. The language she used was repeating what was said to her by Korey Klingenmeyer the host who is over 40 years of age, Bristol was repeating what this man said to her. "Come on you c**t, get the f**k outta here! Come on you s**t get the f**k outta here." You can even hear Sarah Palin in the background telling her not to repeat the words. She also states that he came out of nowhere and pushes her on the ground… took her by feet with a dress on exposing her undergarments and dragged her across the yard in front of everyone. Why? because she and her older brother got into an argument/fight over some ex-boyfriend of Willow's pushing and shoving her around being abusive. Little sister shows up crying over the incident and big sister and big brother went over to straighten the boy out which turned into a huge fight. Does the incident show immaturity in handling a problem? Yes. Did alcohol play a part in that? Yes. And that makes for white trash? No.

As far as Bristols choice of language, she was giving her report to the officer of what happened. The language she used was repeating what was said to her by Korey Klingenmeyer the host who is over 40 years of age, Bristol was repeating what this man said to her. "Come on you c**t, get the f**k outta here! Come on you s**t get the f**k outta here." You can even hear Sarah Palin in the background telling her not to repeat the words. She also states that he came out of nowhere and pushes her on the ground… took her by feet with a dress on exposing her undergarments and dragged her across the yard in front of everyone. Why? because she and her older brother got into an argument/fight over some ex-boyfriend of Willow's pushing and shoving her around being abusive. Little sister shows up crying over the incident and big sister and big brother went over to straighten the boy out which turned into a huge fight. Does the incident show immaturity in handling a problem? Yes. Did alcohol play a part in that? Yes. And that makes for white trash? No.

It doesn't matter. It was okay for him to push her to the ground...twice. It was "self defense".

Back
Top Bottom