• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

violence aginst women-funny , if it's a right winger

Can you imagine if this happened to cutestest bestest preciousest liberal darling Chelsae Clinton?

CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women
CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women | WashingtonExaminer.com

Hypocrisy at it's finest. We've seen this before and we'll see it again.

Wash Examiner said:
"Imagine for a second the outrage that would happen if Chelsea Clinton had gotten pushed by some guy. Had she tried to defend herself, the liberal media would’ve held her up as some feminist hero," Palin wrote.
Indeed.

Last edited:
Can you imagine if this happened to cutestest bestest preciousest liberal darling Chelsae Clinton?

CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women
CNN anchor, liberals give grins and thumbs up to violence against the 'Right' women | WashingtonExaminer.com

Wow. She was obnoxious. I read the article and it sounds like some others were obnoxious as well. I am disappointed in what Andrew Sullivan wrote about it. Not surprised that E! Network had a field day with bloody pictures.

I will say that I could only imagine the outrage on here from the far left if someone on Fox laughed about a female getting her face bloodied in a brawl.

I read the Politico link and I'm glad to see the folks on Morning Joe walked back their initial comments about the incident. I didn't see that yesterday on their show but I only caught the first hour or so.

Eh, liberal or conservative drunken brawls are hilarious to me.

It showcases stupid and drunk people without endangering me.

Let's blame all liberals for some idiot's comments!

Sounds like Ray Rice needs to plead his case on CNN.

I remember when a Fox commenter made some comments that some took as laughing at the Ray Rice incident and not surprising the righties supported the comment and the lefties were outraged. I fully intend to laugh as the same people who defended Fox are outraged at this and those who blasted Fox will defend this.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-media/204198-fox-and-friends-ray-rice-fail-w-122-a.html

Same play, characters in reverse - lights, camera, action! :lol:

yeah. It was just hat one.
No other liberals mocked that story on Facebook, Twitter and in commenst sections of articles.
(good grief-dope)

Source is a free tabloid hackprint. I wouldn't trust anything in it.

That was the most disgusting exhibitions by a media personality I've seen in a very long time. To take absolute joy in a crying girl describing how she was physically assaulted by a man should at the very least end her career. But since it was of course a Palin girl, the lib media will put he up for a Pulitzer and NOW will probably honor her at some banquet as female journalist of the year.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. We've seen this before and we'll see it again.

Indeed.

Liberals / Democrats / Progressives being hypocrites? This is news? hardly. (*Yawn*) Wake me if they stop. That'll be news.

I disliked the smarminess of the CNN host. And not very classy of CNN to broadcast a non-story of a bunch of classless people getting into a classless brawl. All-in-all, incredible stupidity all around. Yes, folks... this is the state of news in this day and age.

Don't even try to walk away from that. You realize this is EXACTY what the left does to the right don't you? Use the comments of 1 or 2 idiots to condemn an entire group. "Religious right" and all that? Anti feminist? Dude...the left does this all the time.

I'm not going to condemn the entire left wing, but is certainly justice to see the left wing media being shown for what they are: hate mongering asses that don't REALLY care about the rights of others. They only care if they can use it against republicans.

Source is a free tabloid hackprint. I wouldn't trust anything in it.
Do you trust the actual CNN video footage tyhe source article linked to? Or the fact that the CNN personality acknowledged her actions and apologized on video as well?

All it really means is that people loose their ****ing knd and objectivity over any story involving someone with the last names of Bush, Palin, or Robertson.

I disliked the smarminess of the CNN host. And not very classy of CNN to broadcast a non-story of a bunch of classless people getting into a classless brawl. All-in-all, incredible stupidity all around. Yes, folks... this is the state of news in this day and age.
Great reply and the perfect response to these types of stories.

Do you trust the actual CNN video footage tyhe source article linked to? Or the fact that the CNN personality acknowledged her actions and apologized on video as well?

I might.

All it really means is that people loose their ****ing knd and objectivity over any story involving someone with the last names of Bush, Palin, or Robertson.

It's a tabloid.

I remember when a Fox commenter made some comments that some took as laughing at the Ray Rice incident and not surprising the righties supported the comment and the lefties were outraged. I fully intend to laugh as the same people who defended Fox are outraged at this and those who blasted Fox will defend this.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-media/204198-fox-and-friends-ray-rice-fail-w-122-a.html

Same play, characters in reverse - lights, camera, action! :lol:

Here is the thing. You can choose to take some joy out of the fact that "fox did it too!!!" But that is hardly an excuse. The comments were despicable. And any comments along the same like from fox? Despicable.

Anyone who is able to laugh at this ****? They need to be examined for sociopathy. Sick animals the lot of them.

1.I disliked the smarminess of the CNN host. 2. And not very classy of CNN to broadcast a non-story 3.of a bunch of classless people getting into a classless brawl. 4.All-in-all, incredible stupidity all around. 5.Yes, folks... this is the state of news in this day and age.

1. Agreed

2. Agreed, it was a non-story that only became a story because of the seething hatred the liberal media has for Sarah Palin and her family.

3. Speaking of liberal hatred, you just couldn't resist contributing to the classlessness by slinging an insult at the crying girl who was assaulted and her family.

4. So the crying girl who was assaulted, is tossed into the "stupid" pile with the liberal journalist that acted so incredibly disgusting that not even you could figure out a way justify it, so you play the "they're both stupid" card for a little moral equivalence.

5. And you do it again... This time you play the "all media sux" card... Which of course only applies when it's CNN or MSNBC.

You should have just stopped writing after the word "CNN" and looked human, instead of playing politics and showing your ass.

Last edited:
Looks like CNN called Carol on the carpet for the classless disrespect. She did apologize......kinda.

"Over the past few days I have been roundly criticized for joking about a brawl involving the Palin family. In retrospect, I deserve such criticism and would like to apologize," Costello said in an email sent by CNN to The Hollywood Reporter.

Insiders, though, say the anchor has not reached out directly to the Palin family.
CNN Anchor Apologizes for Report About Palin Family Brawl

Looks like CNN called Carol on the carpet for the classless disrespect. She did apologize......kinda.

"Over the past few days I have been roundly criticized for joking about a brawl involving the Palin family. In retrospect, I deserve such criticism and would like to apologize," Costello said in an email sent by CNN to The Hollywood Reporter.

Insiders, though, say the anchor has not reached out directly to the Palin family.
CNN Anchor Apologizes for Report About Palin Family Brawl

She's confirmed her liberal hack status. It has to happen every once in a while to re-affirm their hypocrisy. Perhaps she can just read the ****ing news and keep her opinions for off the air, but that's much too difficult to do apparently.

3. Classy people do not start brawls. Bristol was the instigator.

4. How do you know Bristol was assaulted? She said she was, but it doesn't necessarily mean she was. After all, NO CHARGES were laid.

5. LOL... you are so biased, it's beyond crazy.

Back
Top Bottom