• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson's White Supremacist Rant

He's actually spot on

What do ya think will happen to America when we're stupid enough to allow 3rd world immigration by a majority?

This is really just a bogus scare tactic. I seriously doubt that the majority of our population will consist of third world immigrants. Many third world immigrants come from wealthy, educated families and are, today, our doctors and scientists, etc. Many people coming from central America are actually middle class. For the others, as with our own citizens, we should invest heavily in public education.

This is really just a bogus scare tactic. I seriously doubt that the majority of our population will consist of third world immigrants. Many third world immigrants come from wealthy, educated families and are, today, our doctors and scientists, etc. Many people coming from central America are actually middle class. For the others, as with our own citizens, we should invest heavily in public education.
I been to the southern states, I have seen what a 3rd world looks like
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing_1f923.png

This is really just a bogus scare tactic. I seriously doubt that the majority of our population will consist of third world immigrants.

Perhaps you need to study why non natives are on more various forms of welfare than Natives by %?

Black mostly?
yes, in ghettos, whites in trailer parks, hillbillies everywhere, oh I could tell you some stories would make your hair stand on end, something maybe only a visitor would notice. none of my stories would be made up either. granted, in some places, there was real culture and beauty, but other places? really was like going to a 3rd world country.

Well, seems another indisputable fact has emerged. If you watch Fox News, odds are about 6 in 10 that you are pretty dumb.

Well, who shipped in the slaves and killed off the Indians? White People.
This is a really strange narrative as we call them these days. But for a moment consider it not as a statement of simple fact but as an ideological armament. What is one to take away from it? A series of things really.

Number 1 is a sense of guilt that one is instructed, in a way, to internalize against oneself. But wait! This means that a given white person must (is there a choice offered?) bring this guilt into the core of the self and 'show remorse'. So, unless one could retort against the assertion that I and any given white person must feel remorse, regret and guilt, there is no choice: one must become guilty.

Number 2 is that a 'guilty person' loses the right to have rights. So another function of guilt-slinging -- in this case a guilt-slinging based out of the structure of certain managed historical narratives -- is to be rendered powerless, or in any case stripped of a certain quantity of the power necessary to decide matters and even perhaps to engage in opinions and ideas in regard to those matters. So the function of the accusation is to achieve 'disempowerment' in those nefarious 'white people' who are at the core not only of the world's problems, but are a source of the ontological malevolence I have mentioned in other places. This is important to understand. It is sort of a fancy term for existential evil but it means, quite literally, that white people are allied with this 'evil'.

It is a form of postmodern demonism.

Number 3 is that the "You brought us here as slaves!" is a deadly accusation because it is in no sense just a simple statement of fact (and it is certainly a fact that Africans were enslaved in America and throughout the New World). Because it is 'absolutely true' there is no defense against the ancillary accusations and, if you will, damnations that are associated with it. So what this leads to is a monumental "I will hold you responsible!" and I will use this as a tool to, effectively, lord it over you on a moral level. Additionally, all my failings, if I do fail, can always be assigned to you -- you white people, source of ontological malevolence, oppressor, colonizer and (of course) patriarchal oppressor.

You are evil = Your system is evil as well.

But there is of course a retort to all of this, but it is not a 'pretty' one. Because some, certainly not all, but some African-Americans are so bound to this narrative-as-tool, the 'reality' of what happened to them, and therefore what is (still) happening to them is based on the notion "You robbed me from the shores of Africa!" and you roped me into a world not my own.

But the essential retort must therefore be: "But through this you have become you!" You are no longer that 'primitive African' who did not have even written language nor even used the wheel. Just as you say that your enslavement is the source of your ontological situation, it is just as possible to say that through that you have been given, you have received, uncountable value. On one side is 'deficit' but on the other is 'gain'. It becomes a question of perspective but also of choice.

It is not hard to see that entire narrative of 'African oppression' is inextricably bound up with the ressentiment I have referred to often. It is an entirely complex relationship to a very complex issue.

Ressentiment is profoundly psychological.

But here is an important point: It cannot be denied that Blacks had an oppressed status. This was inevitable in a sense given the *anthropology* of the day. Africans were totally primitive and totally barbarian (used in the former anthropological and ethnological sense). And their enslavement brought them into a totally new world of possibilities.

So what I am doing here is *looking* at these issues in very different ways. I am demonstrating alternatives to the rather sick and also disempowering narratives and the way they function. Anyone can do the same.

Finally, these 'narratives of oppression' were turned into some of the most bizarre, but also deadly, activist-armaments in the post-Sixties. Postcolonialism, postmodern theory, critical theory, radical feminist theory and activism, Queer Theory and Oppression Theory, and New Breath for Old Marxism -- these ideas are held and handled by lunatics. It is really, or nearly, that simple.

The doctor is in! 😂

These ideas are held and handled by lunatics. They have to be stopped. And in this sense dismantled and, to use one of their terms, deconstructed.

Calamity: I have defined your task for the next 10 years! 😉

Last edited:
When I listened to Tucker's rant the first time, my immediate thought was that those thirteen colonies sure must have felt "replaced" when we brought onboard fifty states.

In other words, Tucker is a weasel selling fools' gold to fools. I believe many of the responses in this thread bear that out.

Why would an idea not work with more people? Why would an idea be inaccessible to an immigrant?

Tucker's premise is that conservatism cannot compete against liberalism.

Perhaps you need to study why non natives are on more various forms of welfare than Natives by %?

Non-natives are a net positive. Study that.

Natives.

He thinks white people are natives. Everyone else is not.

Why would an idea not work with more people? Why would an idea be inaccessible to an immigrant?

Tucker's premise is that conservatism cannot compete against liberalism.

Yes, and that premise is a certainty, so Tuck is a “good boy.”

Yes, and that premise is a certainty, so Tuck is a “good boy.”

When someone says, "my beliefs can't work with brown people", we should just believe them. We know what those beliefs are. Why make them say it.

When someone says, "my beliefs can't work with brown people", we should just believe them. We know what those beliefs are. Why make them say it.
It’s nice of those brown people to wear that color all over—we can spot ‘em all they way down the block. Before (good old days) when Jews were the worst bad guys, we had to develop this whole program to identify them easily. You know, because some of ‘em could pass for white.

I'd love to. Please provide a link.

It’s nice of those brown people to wear that color all over—we can spot ‘em all they way down the block. Before (good old days) when Jews were the worst bad guys, we had to develop this whole program to identify them easily. You know, because some of ‘em could pass for white.

Tucker knows "how brown people think" and he knows they will not agree with him. He knows that no amount of education or explanation or experience or even wisdom could possibly bring brown people over to his side. He claims nothing, absolutely nothing, could convince brown people to agree with him.

The explanation is obvious.

Tucker knows "how brown people think" and he knows they will not agree with him. He knows that no amount of education or explanation or experience or even wisdom could possibly bring brown people over to his side. Nothing, absolutely nothing, could convince brown people to agree with him.

The explanation is obvious.
Youre calling minorities "brown people" now? What a racist thing to say.

Youre calling minorities "brown people" now? What a racist thing to say.

This is what we should expect from Tucker fans.

Blacks are also starting to leave the Democratic Plantation because they are waking up to the fact that democrats promise diamonds but deliver worthless cubic zirconia. Immigrant voters will replace all those blacks who will be pissed because the new slave class of illegal immigrants will work for less pay and benefits. While these blacks may be pissed few will vote for the “racist“ republicans. (Of course it is the democrats who have ALWAYS been the racists in our nation.)

Democrats are forgetting one fact. Many of these illegals are Catholic and real Catholics oppose abortion. They may just vote for republicans when they get the chance. If so the democrat’s open border plan will backfire.
Where is the plantation? Evidence do you have it?

That's a ridiculous whine without any foundation in reality. Ask the Dixie Chicks about "cancel culture." And, look back at the 2016 election to see who cried the loudest about "elites."

Oh, and did anyone ever locate that pedophile ring in basement of that pizza shop yet?
You have to go back to the Bush Administration for an example? o you know why the people were protesting the Dixie Chicks?

Your last sentence makes no sense.

Mexico is 80% Catholic. What is the difference in how they worship ve European Catholics?

Also: when you say cultural differences, what would those be?
There have been many books published on the subject and this is one of them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_work_ethic
The social pressure on White protestants to work hard, get an education and succeed was very strong and eventually normalized. The Chinese have now embraced those ethics and I expect they'll be the next successor to world domination. The US has dropped to 25th in the most critical areas.

These recent stats support that guess. https://www.infoplease.com/us/education/international-comparison-math-reading-and-science-skills

Back
Top Bottom