• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson's White Supremacist Rant

Isn’t “diluting” a phrase from another era?

See “Rassenschande”

He might want to get a dictionary and look up the word "replacement."

The unvarnished white supremacism in his message, "We're the good kids, Dammit!" It's really kind of sad that he can and will get away with such a Nazi like lie.

WAIT FOR IT!

Our resident white supremacists will soon be popping on to defend Tucker, and then, just to divert our attention, go:

BUT Joe Biden
BUT BLM
BUT cancel culture
BUT the man on the moon

bf9b417a2f3db66781e23f7caa6a9a03888b82ce2496cf8e2ae1500a505e7b31.png

I don't see anything racist or white supremacist about what he is saying in that video. He is talking about the mass importation of illegal immigrants at the expense of legal American citizens.

The unvarnished white supremacism in his message, "We're the good kids, Dammit!" It's really kind of sad that he can and will get away with such a Nazi like lie.
It's a lying dog whistle? Can you explain that?

I don't see anything racist or white supremacist about what he is saying in that video. He is talking about the mass importation of illegal immigrants at the expense of legal American citizens.
Seems you're not subject to dog whistles and can't read between the lines. Those are gifts only idiot-savants have, though am not certain about the savant part.

You submitted a false quote. Do you have an honest quote instead to support your argument?

I don't recall the Native Americans inviting all of those diseased Europeans over.

Seems some mass importations rankle more than others.

Ever seen the terrifying Antonio Brown timeline, about how he changed after the Vontaze Burfict hit? I think Vontaze Burfict tackled Tucker Whatshisname too, and this is the post-trauma result. He is deranged.

I don't recall the Native Americans inviting all of those diseased Europeans over.

Guess they should have built a wall and improved border security. That's why it's good to plan ahead.

So you believe white people are being replaced with non-whites to drown out white votes? What do non-whites want that whites don’t want?

and yet when all those diseased illegals and economic migrants come here, when people bitch, it's racist....uh huh...

God people are ****ing stupid.

(oh and in case history has completely escaped you, the Natives fought til almost extinction to stop them. I see no reason why we shouldn't do the same)

(we being American citizens)

Illegals don't vote. And, they certainly do not get "free stuff."

Back
Top Bottom