• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson's White Supremacist Rant

There have been many books published on the subject and this is one of them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestant_work_ethic
The social pressure on White protestants to work hard, get an education and succeed was very strong and eventually normalized. The Chinese have now embraced those ethics and I expect they'll be the next successor to world domination. The US has dropped to 25th in the most critical areas.

These recent stats support that guess. https://www.infoplease.com/us/education/international-comparison-math-reading-and-science-skills

Yes, I’m aware you believe white folks just work harder but I don’t know what that would be based on. I can’t think of a more ludicrous uneducated statement than suggesting Chinese culture has “now” embraced a work ethic as created by white people.

At one time, eastern and southern European immigrants, who were darker-skinned and not Protestant, were described in much the same way Carlson describes today's darker skinned immigrants, by the descendents of northwestern European immigrants, who were whiter and Protestant.

In the1920s, they limited their immigration by putting severe quotas on them based on '"race."

People then said about immigrating Italians, Poles and Hungarians the same thing you are now saying about Latino immigrants.
I never mentioned Latino immigrants but, in fact, they make excellent immigrants if they enter legally and with the same background checks as do others.

I think it would be a mistake to judge ourselves what went on in the 20's, or any other time period that reflects badly on all of us today. People have always been good and bad with the majority of us falling somewhere in between. We've clearly grown beyond many of those darker periods and to define who we are from previous eras and centuries, does us all a disservice today, keeping in mind there was also a great deal of good done in the past also. We can celebrate that also...

Tucker knows "how brown people think" and he knows they will not agree with him. He knows that no amount of education or explanation or experience or even wisdom could possibly bring brown people over to his side. He claims nothing, absolutely nothing, could convince brown people to agree with him.
In my recent posts I have touched on the topic of 'critical race theory' 'critical theory generally' 'oppression studies' 'intersectionality' 'gender oppression' and the whole range of postmodern critical theory spin-offs.

I think I can demonstrate, and anyone could themselves demonstrate, that these are nefarious, dangerous and anti-liberal idea-movements. Though I have read some of the original postmdernists and, like the philosophers of the Frankfurt School, some have at the very least interesting ideas and some have valuable ideas (read for example Foucault's 'Parrhesia' which I thought was very intelligent), in our present these ideas have been reduced and concentrated in such a way that they are 'the fool's gold' that Calamity refers to: a dangerous, but addictive, pseudo-philosophical position that leads to bona fide misperception and destructive activism.

I will make the following sugestion: that if anyone were presented with the 'real facts' about these postmodern distortions, and if they could be throught-through, they would unquestionably be rejected.

Who is behind these critical theories? Who gets behind them? Who got behind them first? Not 'people of color' by-and-large but white academics. True indeed that in their modified, transmogrified form they have been taken up by Black activists and other activists who work in the 'race category', but I am pretty sure that most rational people, of any particular color or culture-background, would reject Critical Theory if they could be shown how destructive it is.

To say "Tucker knows how brown people think and he knows they will not agree with him" is actually grotesque as an assertion and substantially false. It is calumny in a way. He does not deal and never has with 'how POC think'. It is not a term that he has ever used nor would use. He is actually attempting in his discourse to avoid racial categories altogether.

But note this: It is those of the Critical Theory Activist Camp who assert that he traffics in race and is a racist. They must make him one or their entire project . . . falls on its face!

Opposition to the projects of critical race theorists will earn you deadly attacks on your character and intentions. Do so and you are relegated to the outer darkness of deplorable morality!

So again, these people have to find problems and aggravate them. They have to seek a tension or a conflict and then go to work on it insidiously to turn it into a crisis. But they cannot and they never do admit to this underhanded and devious tactic.

They can't. If they did they would undermine their own project. They'd have to begin to work constructively, not like burrowing rodents. (Sorry, that was rhetorical flourish!)

He knows that no amount of education or explanation or experience or even wisdom could possibly bring brown people over to his side. He claims nothing, absolutely nothing, could convince brown people to agree with him.
You have invented this! This is a total invention on your part!

And this shows how insidious what you do is. You must be stopped (through recognizing what you do and calling you out on it).

The doctor is in!

Last edited:
I started reading that and I think that's very tolerant of me. No one will blame me for not reading past the first "paragraph". No one.

Yeah but with that worker program they get uppity and want decent working conditions. Then a Cesar Chavez comes along and teaches them how to be treated fairly and the whole thing gets spoiled.
And we know that Cesar Chavez was against illegals crossing the border because they lowered the wages of those unionized farm workers who were already here. But Big Business won, and they are doing so again today.

At one time, eastern and southern European immigrants, who were darker-skinned and not Protestant, were described in much the same way Carlson describes today's darker skinned immigrants, by the descendents of northwestern European immigrants, who were whiter and Protestant.

In the1920s, they limited their immigration by putting severe quotas on them based on '"race."

People then said about immigrating Italians, Poles and Hungarians the same thing you are now saying about Latino immigrants.
What was I saying about Latino immigrants?

This is really just a bogus scare tactic. I seriously doubt that the majority of our population will consist of third world immigrants. Many third world immigrants come from wealthy, educated families and are, today, our doctors and scientists, etc. Many people coming from central America are actually middle class. For the others, as with our own citizens, we should invest heavily in public education.
Agreed, but they should arrive legally.

There's no overt or coded racist message promoted by Tucker Carlson. The left now sees racism is al things. It's embarrassing.
After too much time spent reading and watching leftist views and opinions I no longer believe they can be embarrassed.

In my recent posts I have touched on the topic of 'critical race theory' 'critical theory generally' 'oppression studies' 'intersectionality' 'gender oppression' and the whole range of postmodern critical theory spin-offs.

I think I can demonstrate, and anyone could themselves demonstrate, that these are nefarious, dangerous and anti-liberal idea-movements. Though I have read some of the original postmdernists and, like the philosophers of the Frankfurt School, some have at the very least interesting ideas and some have valuable ideas (read for example Foucault's 'Parrhesia' which I thought was very intelligent), in our present these ideas have been reduced and concentrated in such a way that they are 'the fool's gold' that Calamity refers to: a dangerous, but addictive, pseudo-philosophical position that leads to bona fide misperception and destructive activism.

I will make the following sugestion: that if anyone were presented with the 'real facts' about these postmodern distortions, and if they could be throught-through, they would unquestionably be rejected.

Who is behind these critical theories? Who gets behind them? Who got behind them first? Not 'people of color' by-and-large but white academics. True indeed that in their modified, transmogrified form they have been taken up by Black activists and other activists who work in the 'race category', but I am pretty sure that most rational people, of any particular color or culture-background, would reject Critical Theory if they could be shown how destructive it is.

To say "Tucker knows how brown people think and he knows they will not agree with him" is actually grotesque as an assertion and substantially false. It is calumny in a way. He does not deal and never has with 'how POC think'. It is not a term that he has ever used nor would use. He is actually attempting in his discourse to avoid racial categories altogether.

But note this: It is those of the Critical Theory Activist Camp who assert that he traffics in race and is a racist. They must make him one or their entire project . . . falls on its face!

Opposition to the projects of critical race theorists will earn you deadly attacks on your character and intentions. Do so and you are relegated to the outer darkness of deplorable morality!

So again, these people have to find problems and aggravate them. They have to seek a tension or a conflict and then go to work on it insidiously to turn it into a crisis. But they cannot and they never do admit to this underhanded and devious tactic.

They can't. If they did they would undermine their own project. They'd have to begin to work constructively, not like burrowing rodents. (Sorry, that was rhetorical flourish!)

You have invented this! This is a total invention on your part!

And this shows how insidious what you do is. You must be stopped (through recognizing what you do and calling you out on it).

The doctor is in!
Leftists will not read this, in fact they take pride in their ignorance and encourage others to follow. They will never of heard of the 'Frankfurt School' but there may be a brave leftist around somewhere so this is for him/her.

Note that education has become 'age restricted' despite only facts and history being involved.

The inherent idea behind these images is the assumption that black people are easily lead around by democrats. That is inherently an insult to black people and its those inherent insults to black people made by republicans that causes most black people to not want to be associated with the republican party.

The "Democrat Plantation" is a racist meme. It claims black people are naturally slaves. And it belittles slavery. It claims slaves are merely people who don't know what's best for themselves. Like the problem in slavery was black people.

The inherent idea behind these images is the assumption that black people are easily lead around by democrats. That is inherently an insult to black people and its those inherent insults to black people made by republicans that causes most black people to not want to be associated with the republican party.
So they will continue to vote against their best interests out of spite. And you think that's not racist?

So they will continue to vote against their best interests out of spite. And you think that's not racist?

You're claiming black people act, vote, out of spite. But that's not racist?

This is absurd. The federal government under Democrats have not just provided legal protection against discrimination in the workplace, a liberal, expansive federal government have provided blacks with middle class jobs, due to federal policy, that eluded them in the private sector.

Now liberals are fighting to protect their voting rights. Hard to believe we are still fighting this battle.

It's not that they are easily led by Democrats it's what happens to them if they dare criticize them or leave the party. They are then called 'Oreo's', 'Coconuts' and have their careers threatened.

Black people have to be independently wealthy and successful before they dare speak out about the Democratic Party system working against them. But, when they do, they often get the Black vote.

It's not that they are easily led by Democrats it's what happens to them if they dare criticize them or leave the party. They are then called 'Oreo's', 'Coconuts' and have their careers threatened.

Black people have to be independently wealthy and successful before they dare speak out about the Democratic Party system working against them. But, when they do, they often get the Black vote.
you got proof of that?

they are not voting against their best interests

This is absurd. The federal government under Democrats have not just provided legal protection against discrimination in the workplace, a liberal, expansive federal government have provided blacks with middle class jobs, due to federal policy, that eluded them in the private sector.

Now liberals are fighting to protect their voting rights. Hard to believe we are still fighting this battle.
What voting rights and 'legal protection' are you talking about?

And what middle class jobs have suddenly become available during the Biden Administration?

Back
Top Bottom