• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump plays Gun owners for Chumps

It was a mandatory buy back. It was indeed a confiscation.

Nope...and you believe the Don, a Dem in hiding will protect your precious right to own an Uzu, you are a fool for believing a word that comes from his lying cake hole

That's 2 issues - life is more than that.

Then factor in Congress, which will surely switch to Democratic control thanks to Trump, and then there is some concern.

Congress is the only reason that Obama has been held in check for 8 years.

actually the polls I have seen are not confirming your fears. whether you vote for trump or not has nothing to do with what happens in the senate. its his candidacy that will or will not affect the congress-not how people vote for him

Nope...and you believe the Don, a Dem in hiding will protect your precious right to own an Uzu, you are a fool for believing a word that comes from his lying cake hole

Yes, it was a mandatory confiscation. Educate yourself. Out country will benefit from you becoming more knowledgable. Australia's confiscation was a massive failure.

Australia?s Gun 'Buyback' Created a Violent Firearms Black Market. Why Should the U.S. Do the Same? - Reason.com

Australia Model -- Obama's Proposal | National Review

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Agreement

Yes, it was a mandatory confiscation. Educate yourself. Out country will benefit from you becoming more knowledgable. Australia's confiscation was a massive failure.

Australia?s Gun 'Buyback' Created a Violent Firearms Black Market. Why Should the U.S. Do the Same? - Reason.com

Australia Model -- Obama's Proposal | National Review

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Agreement

I am educated, and am aware when a politician is telling pokies, and Trump is pulling the wool over your eyes, and you dont even realize it, how about you get some education on who the Don really is, because a conservative he is not.

I am educated, and am aware when a politician is telling pokies, and Trump is pulling the wool over your eyes, and you dont even realize it, how about you get some education on who the Don really is, because a conservative he is not.

You didn't know the Australian confiscation was mandatory. You think Clinton supports the 2nd Amendment. I don't think I'll take political advice from you, my friend.

You didn't know the Australian confiscation was mandatory. You think Clinton supports the 2nd Amendment. I don't think I'll take political advice from you, my friend.

Says the man voting for Trump lol

There are far more important issues than the fallacy that Obama and Clinton want your guns.

actually the polls I have seen are not confirming your fears. whether you vote for trump or not has nothing to do with what happens in the senate. its his candidacy that will or will not affect the congress-not how people vote for him

Polls make me nervous - they call a couple of hundred folks then magically extrapolate that to 325 million people.

I'll believe the results when I see them.

Your defense of the regime is weak.

Wrong again.

Been a registered Republican all my life.

The GOP ****ed me this year with that worthless moron Trump.

Much as I hate Hillary, I hate Trump more.

Trump is a childish lying piece of **** who is mentally unbalanced.

Only a fool would vote for a lying moron like him.

Yet you will use Austrailia for political logic.

We ain't in Austrailia.

There are far more important issues than the fallacy that Obama and Clinton want your guns.

so when Hillary says she admires what Australia and England did and when her daughter brays that Hillary will appoint justices who will overturn the ruling that that the second recognizes an individual right, what does that tell you?

Yet you will use Austrailia for political logic.

We ain't in Austrailia.

The President and one of the presidential candidates want to use the Australian confiscation as a model for The United States. They've both said so.

Wrong again.

Been a registered Republican all my life.

The GOP ****ed me this year with that worthless moron Trump.

Much as I hate Hillary, I hate Trump more.

Trump is a childish lying piece of **** who is mentally unbalanced.

Only a fool would vote for a lying moron like him.

Only a fool would help clint9n get elected.

You're right, there'd are. There's the economy, the terrorist threat, taxes and we know just how bad Clinton is going to **** the country in all three areas. She's already promised to raise taxes on the middle class.

Only a fool would help clint9n get elected.

Your inability to comprehend continues.

Never said I was voting for Clinton, just not that ****ing moron Trump.

There are other options, albeit few.

The President and one of the presidential candidates want to use the Australian confiscation as a model for The United States. They've both said so.

So what? Who cares?

Trump is kissing Putin's ass regularly.

So what? Who cares?

Trump is kissing Putin's ass regularly.

Clinton is Putin's bitch. Remember that reset thingy? Clinton will be the worst President in history. She's already a joke.

In ohio there are only two real choices -both bad but Clinton sucks by far the most

I never said, "vote", in that post. Maybe you shouldn't insult someone else's comprehension ability.

The other options are just as stupid and liberal as clinton, not to mention a vote for them is a vote for Clinton. Hence, "helping her get elected".

Like how you just blew the comment off instead of adrressing it. How many of your guns did Obama confiscate, or do you believe everything Fuax News tells ya? So, how many guns did he take?

Who claimed he took any?

I never said, "vote", in that post. Maybe you shouldn't insult someone else's comprehension ability.

The other options are just as stupid and liberal as clinton, not to mention a vote for them is a vote for Clinton. Hence, "helping her get elected".
Obviously you have not researched 3rd party options.

Satan himself would be an improvement over Trump.

Any Clinton votes will be Trump protest votes.

Knowledge can be your friend.

Clinton is Putin's bitch. Remember that reset thingy? Clinton will be the worst President in history. She's already a joke.

The unbridled ignorance of this post is hilariously stunning.

Obviously you have not researched 3rd party options.

Satan himself would be an improvement over Trump.

Any Clinton votes will be Trump protest votes.

Knowledge can be your friend.

I've researched them, hence the reason I say they're no better options.

Back
Top Bottom