• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump plays Gun owners for Chumps

No "we" don't.

We don't know what Trump would do either.

Hillary is probably more in favor of gun control than Trump, but one would be a fool to claim that there is a gargantuan gap between their two stated positions on gun control.

So you think Chelsea is LYING when she has been telling Canklers that her mom is going to appoint justices who will overturn Heller?

So you think Chelsea is LYING when she has been telling Canklers that her mom is going to appoint justices who will overturn Heller?

I don't know what you're referring to, but i think Chelsea was correct when she said that a post-Scalia SCOTUS may be more open to gun control. I do not recall any statement by Chelsea that mentions Heller.

Here are three things that Hillary, herself, has said about gun control :

"Clinton, June 20, 2015: Now, I lived in Arkansas and I represented Upstate New York. I know that gun ownership is part of the fabric of a lot of law-abiding communities. But I also know that we can have common sense gun reforms that keep weapons out of the hands of criminals and the violently unstable, while respecting responsible gun owners. What I hope with all of my heart is that we work together to make this debate less polarized, less inflamed by ideology, more informed by evidence, so we can sit down across the table, across the aisle from one another, and find ways to keep our communities safe while protecting constitutional rights.

Clinton, Feb. 29: If we can’t figure out how to respect the constitutional rights of responsible gun owners, but keep guns out of people who have felony records, who are fugitives, stalkers, have domestic violence restraining orders against them, are dangerously mentally ill, shame on us. (At the 25 minute mark.)

Clinton, April 20: There is a Second Amendment, there are constitutional rights. We aren’t interested in taking away guns of lawful, responsible gun owners."

Trump Distorts Clinton’s Gun Stance

Back
Top Bottom