• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump plays Gun owners for Chumps

How about you post a link, any link, that shows Clinton's support for the 2nd Amendment. You can't do it.

I asked first, and you ignored, you keeo believing that old line Clinton and Obama are taking your guns? You clearly stated it as fact, but no scholarly sources to back it up, not suprised.

You are incapable of reading and comprehending, and you are a liar.

I never said that.

Ypu [sic] still need yo [sic] find real news sources - those morons at Breitbart are a bunch of psychotic liars.

I knew you couldn't do it. Nothing but the usual insults and personals attacks.

Illegal is illegal. Just because the government gets away with it doesn't make it legal.

While that is true what happens to when she gets her anti-2nd amendment rats in office who agree with all the anti-2nd amendment laws she proposes and all the anti-2nd amendment laws that anti-2nd amendment states have enacted? Will the fact that what she and those rats in robes have done illegally save those gun owners from jail or prison and save their firearms from confiscation? Will firearm dealers continue to sell all those guns that by defacto were made illegal by Clinton and the anti-2nd amendment rats in the supreme court?

Post a link, any link, that shows Clinton's support for the 2nd Amendment. I dare ya.

Okay, here's a link.
"We found no evidence that Clinton has ever advocated for repealing or abolishing the Second Amendment. Schwerin’s comments are largely consistent with what Clinton has said in the past few years about the right to bear arms.
Donald Trump falsely claims Hillary Clinton 'wants to abolish the 2nd Amendment' | PolitiFact

Now, isn't that impressive. The fact is, both liberal Democrats running for President was to attack the 2nd Amendment. That would be Sen. Clinton and Donald Trump. Even after his elderly epiphany he's said he wants to keep guns away from the mentally ill and for Democrats that would be any conservative. Donald Trump has also said, like a good leftist, guns should be kept away from "enemies of the state". Isn't that precious?

The fact is the liberal Democrats want the entire Constitution scrapped. As the current President taught, the Constitution restricts the government. That's anathema to a liberal. The Constitution should help the government restrict the people.

Okay, here's a link.
"We found no evidence that Clinton has ever advocated for repealing or abolishing the Second Amendment. Schwerin’s comments are largely consistent with what Clinton has said in the past few years about the right to bear arms.
Donald Trump falsely claims Hillary Clinton 'wants to abolish the 2nd Amendment' | PolitiFact

Now, isn't that impressive. The fact is, both liberal Democrats running for President was to attack the 2nd Amendment. That would be Sen. Clinton and Donald Trump. Even after his elderly epiphany he's said he wants to keep guns away from the mentally ill and for Democrats that would be any conservative. Donald Trump has also said, like a good leftist, guns should be kept away from "enemies of the state". Isn't that precious?

The fact is the liberal Democrats want the entire Constitution scrapped. As the current President taught, the Constitution restricts the government. That's anathema to a liberal. The Constitution should help the government restrict the people.

Politifact is the biggest libbo fringe site there is. Get a credible source and get back with me.

Clinton definitely wants to gut the 2nd Amendment...

Chelsea Clinton: Now That Scalia's Gone, We Can Gut the Second Amendment

I knew you couldn't do it. Nothing but the usual insults and personals attacks.

You are unable to identify fairness, honesty, and intellectual verbiage.

You are unable to identify fairness, honesty, and intellectual verbiage.

I'm doing a great job. The left resorts to these personal slights because it has no other argument to bring to the table.

Sorry. You didn't include a list of acceptable sources so, no. You asked for a link and I gave you one. Sen. Clinton lies, of course, as does the other Democrat, Donald Trump.

When it comes to the 2nd Amendment and Clinton, Donald Trump is on target.

So did Obama - so what?

The key is the triumvirate of power in the US government (do I need to explain this to you?).

The left wants to destroy our three branch of system by creating their own version of the Politburo.

Voting based on one issue is narrow minded.

She will be no more of a problem than Obama.

Its more than one issue. Cankles is also engaging in the idiotic class warfare lies that the top tax payers are currently NOT paying their fair share when the top one percent pay FORTY percent of the FIT.

That is a buy back program, not confiscarion. You do know the difference? Your link did nothing to prove your baseless claims. Care to try again*

It was a mandatory buy back. It was indeed a confiscation.

The left wants to destroy our three branch of system by creating their own version of the Politburo.

Never happen - tinfoil aisle A18 at Walmart.

Voting based on one issue is narrow minded.

She will be no more of a problem than Obama.

Obama is a huge ****ing problem. We need someone who is going to be less of a problem than Obama.

Its more than one issue. Cankles is also engaging in the idiotic class warfare lies that the top tax payers are currently NOT paying their fair share when the top one percent pay FORTY percent of the FIT.

That's 2 issues - life is more than that.

Then factor in Congress, which will surely switch to Democratic control thanks to Trump, and then there is some concern.

Congress is the only reason that Obama has been held in check for 8 years.

When it comes to the 2nd Amendment and Clinton, Donald Trump is on target.

Since he's taken every position imaginable then he is bound to be on target occasionally. And with his record for honesty and truth, who in the world believes him?

Donald Trump has said he wants to keep guns away from "enemies of the state". Now, that's a common phrase for leftists isn't it? Enemies of the state. I wonder who that would be? Perhaps anyone opposed to the liberals or the king.

And, the "mentally ill". We've already heard liberal psychiatrists and psychologists saying most of us are mentally ill. The current government has warned us about conservatives and veterans as potential terrorists. Liberals? Nah! Draft dogers? Nah!

Last edited:
Since he's taken every position imaginable then he is bound to be on target occasionally. And with his record for honesty and truth, who in the world believes him?

Do you believe Clinton? Look at her lies.

Morons.

Back
Top Bottom