• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump met Putin without staff or note takers present — again

He was just telling Vlad he'd have more flexibility after the elections. :cool:

As opposed to telling Vlad, "I present to you the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America. My staff and I submit to your authority and hereby place ourselves in your eternal service."

When was Kerry president? Did I miss it?

So Kerry had secret negotiations with Putin with no one else in the room, with the notes of the translator confiscated and destroyed? Is that what your'e saying?

I'm guessing if Obama had done this you would be shouting it from the rooftops.

But but but but but...Kerry is a COMMUNIST!!!!!11!!!1!!! [/sarc]

As opposed to telling Vlad, "I present to you the Constitutional Republic of the United States of America. My staff and I submit to your authority and hereby place ourselves in your eternal service."
LOL, kinda stretching for that one, CS. I give it a C- :cool:

A little exercise. Replace the name Trump with Obama.

"Russian hacked the 2012 Presidential election. All evidence points to Russia helping Barack Obama win the election. Obama insists "No collusion! fake news!" Barack Obama's two daughters had a secret meeting with Russian agents in New York to get dirt on Barack Obama's opponent in that 2012 election. In the meantime, Obama's campaign manger and several others who worked closely within the campaign have been indicted by the FBI for lying to Congress, conspiracy, witness tampering, money fraud, etc. Obama keeps insisting "No collusion! fake news!". In the meantime, Obama flies to Europe for a conference and he and Putin disappear for 90 minutes alone with only Russian interpreters. Press is upset that they were left out of the goings-on of that meeting, it's a big secret. After the meeting Obama and Putin emerge and Obama states that he asked Putin if he meddled in his presidential election and states "he said he didn't and there's no reason to think he did". Again, "No collusion! fake news!"

But President Obama did nothing wrong, he gave us a tax rebate of $500! I totally, 100% believe President Obama and even if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue, it was a setup and fake news."

end of alternate scenario

Paul Manafort - indicted
Michael Cohen - pleaded guilty
Michael Flynn - pleaded guilty
George Papadopoulos - pleaded guilty
Rick gates - pleaded guilty
Alex Van der Zwaan - pleaded guilty
Richard Pinedo - pleaded guilty
Konstantin Kilmnik -indicted
Roger Stone - indicted
13 Russian Nationals - indicted
12 Russian Military Officers - indicted

nope, no collusion - fake news

I wonder what classified info he shared with the Russians this time. :shrug:

Well, if they publish his fifty dimensional chess game, everyone will know he actually played checkers on a Monopoly board. Can't have that. And if it only ends up in archives, well, we can't have that either.

#Respect

What's makes this worse is that there was only a Russian translator present, not an American one.

That sounds like a reverse Red October.

Mueller is investigating Trump’s ties to Russia and his campaign associates are dropping like flies. The SDNY is investigating his financial activities, and according to Chris Christie they’re a bigger threat to Trump than the Mueller investigation. Politically, Trump has been neutered by Nancy Palosi after he publicly caved after a 35 day government shutdown. Financially, according to Forbes, Trump is worth about $1 billion less today than when he announced he was running for office.

To say things are going badly for Trump is an understatement. This is what happens when a man with so much dirt opens himself up to complete public investigation by running for POTUS. I don’t know what the end game here is, but I bet dollars to donuts if Trump had it to do over again, he would have never come down that golden escalator to announce his candidacy.

It is true....I watched it happen....all too often I watched our elites do exactly the opposite of what they should have done, what they would have done if they believed what came out of their mouths and keyboards......But we are such colossal liars now....We used to be better.......sad....

EDIT: Just the otherday I read someone Somewhere (No I dont know right now, I could perhaps figure it out, if I wanted to) a journalist asking "Should we have actually lowered our journalistic standards "BECAUSE TRUMP!!!!!!!!" ? You know a big part of the problem is that folks dont believe us anymore too much of the time, thus when we talk not enough happens because we have lost the people.....well is it any wonder with how what we do looks to them? (paraphrase of course)".

Should we reconsider our behavior?

The answer for the Dim is Yes, behaving better is always the better idea.

As a man from a distant Land...It is quite clear America has become very weird since the Election of the Self-Promoter one Donald Trump

As a man from a distant Land...It is quite clear America has become very weird since the Election of the Self-Promoter one Donald Trump

But we sucked long before that, just look at the Great Recession and all of its causes and all of the refusal to deal with the problems, and Iraq.

That sounds like a reverse Red October.

Good catch, and HFRO happens to be one of my wife's all time favorite movies. Not only did she wish she could have been on a sub instead of a tugboat, she also has a major case of the hots for old Sean Connery.
If that old fart ever knocks on our door, I'll probably get kicked to the curb. :lamo

A photo of the event implies it wasn't secret, and Kerry was never the president...

Exactly, but he sure seemed warm towards Putin. Maybe he was hoping to get in on some of the multiple million dollars bonuses Putin gave to Bill and Hillary for being such good friends? I hear Hillary got big help from the Russians in crafting the fake dossier used to send Mueller on a witch hunt seeking evidence to sink Trump, and I believe it.

There it is, folks. Trump had secret conversations with Putin. What more evidence is needed to impeach? :roll:

View attachment 67249198

For once you are absolutely correct. This is the best reason so far to impeach Trump.

There is absolutely no good reason for Trump to sit down with our nation's stated enemy Putin without anyone else from our government being there to confirm what was said/offered/discussed with Putin. The only reason this happened is so that Putin could give orders and instructions on what to do for Russia and against the benefit of the American public.

It certainly is no coincidence that immediately after that meeting with Putin, Trump ordered a withdrawal of troops from Syria and Afghanistan, the sanctions on Putin's close friend Deripaska lifted, and the recent aggression against Ukraine going without any criticism. In addition, through all of this Trump has continued to talk about getting out of NATO, all of which is what Putin wants and is of benefit to Russia.

Trump is Putin's puppet and through Trump Putin is accomplishing more without firing a bullet than if he tried to do this with troops.

Oh by the way, Russia sent 400 mercenaries to Venezuela this week to work with Maduro and against the people and Trump has not even mentioned it. This is our backyard and Trump is doing very little about stopping Russia from getting a hold on a country that is close enough to us to offer a military threat to our people and our nation.

Russia tried this in Cuba when Kennedy was president and Kennedy did not allow it. Trump is allowing it.

"Destroying this country", not even close. He's working like mad to reverse the damage done by his predecessor's inept attempts to "fundamental transform America". And, thank god, he's making progress

//// He's working like 'mad' ////.... Well, Duh...Yes we've noticed. Why do you think so many are talking about the 25th Amendment these days !!??

Exactly, but he sure seemed warm towards Putin. Maybe he was hoping to get in on some of the multiple million dollars bonuses Putin gave to Bill and Hillary for being such good friends? I hear Hillary got big help from the Russians in crafting the fake dossier used to send Mueller on a witch hunt seeking evidence to sink Trump, and I believe it.

What does any of this ^^^ have to do with thread topic ?

I wonder what classified info he shared with the Russians this time. :shrug:

Did he hand Putin control of 20% more of our uranium reserves?

Stop selling weapons to the Ukraine?

Take back the E.Europoean Missle Defense Shield?

Stop selling natural gas to Europe?

Tell our intel to STAND DOWN and not interfere with Russian meddling AFTER GETTING CAUGHT MAKING THIS PROMISE? :

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'

Didn't think so.

FACE THE FACTS...it is OBVIOUS who PUTIN's BITCH WAS and IS...and it sure isn't Donald Trump....

But we sucked long before that, just look at the Great Recession and all of its causes and all of the refusal to deal with the problems, and Iraq.

So that's an excuse for getting even worse? Seriously? I just don't get you most of the time.

Good catch, and HFRO happens to be one of my wife's all time favorite movies. Not only did she wish she could have been on a sub instead of a tugboat, she also has a major case of the hots for old Sean Connery.
If that old fart ever knocks on our door, I'll probably get kicked to the curb. :lamo

You'll never be able to compete with a former Mr. Universe! :lamo

AeU7HqCm.jpg

You sure do a lot of speculating and "I heard" is like ignorant Joe Blow down the street talks. How many times do you need to be schooled on the fact that the dossier wasn't the reason for the investigation, wasn't needed, and there is no "witch hunt?"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/fusion-gps-congress-trump-russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/21/...rump-russia-investigation-steele-dossier.html

Last edited:
You sure do a lot of speculating and "I heard" is like ignorant Joe Blow down the street talks. How many times do you need to be schooled on the fact that the dossier wasn't the reason for the investigation, wasn't needed, and there is no "witch hunt?"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/fusion-gps-congress-trump-russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/21/...rump-russia-investigation-steele-dossier.html

Not to mention the fact that nothing in the Dossier has been proven wrong and a lot has been proven right.

Did he hand Putin control of 20% more of our uranium reserves?

Stop selling weapons to the Ukraine?

Take back the E.Europoean Missle Defense Shield?

Stop selling natural gas to Europe?

Tell our intel to STAND DOWN and not interfere with Russian meddling AFTER GETTING CAUGHT MAKING THIS PROMISE? :

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'

Didn't think so.

FACE THE FACTS...it is OBVIOUS who PUTIN's BITCH WAS and IS...and it sure isn't Donald Trump....

You keep parading that video out out of context like it means something. :lamo Is that all you have vs. a president that talks to Putin in secret? Dude you aint' got squat here not to mention your double standard.

And no one gave Russia control of 20 percent of our uranium reserves. Utter absolute horse poop nonsense.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...uranium/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.42bc8e14182f

And we never stopped selling arms to Ukraine. We didn't in the first place. Obama was just against it. Anyone with a brain knows that selling arms to Ukraine would just increase the bloodshed and not solve anything. Unfortunately our present leader is not very smart.

As far as the long range missile defense shield being discontinued, if it was an indication of being soft, whey did the Russians have even more of a problem with the switch to more short and medium range missiles?

https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...-obama-stopped-missile-defense-shield-gift-r/

And there is no indication we stopped selling gas to Europe during Obama's presidency. More absolute bull****.

For once you are absolutely correct. This is the best reason so far to impeach Trump.

There is absolutely no good reason for Trump to sit down with our nation's stated enemy Putin without anyone else from our government being there to confirm what was said/offered/discussed with Putin. The only reason this happened is so that Putin could give orders and instructions on what to do for Russia and against the benefit of the American public.

It certainly is no coincidence that immediately after that meeting with Putin, Trump ordered a withdrawal of troops from Syria and Afghanistan, the sanctions on Putin's close friend Deripaska lifted, and the recent aggression against Ukraine going without any criticism. In addition, through all of this Trump has continued to talk about getting out of NATO, all of which is what Putin wants and is of benefit to Russia.

Trump is Putin's puppet and through Trump Putin is accomplishing more without firing a bullet than if he tried to do this with troops.

Oh by the way, Russia sent 400 mercenaries to Venezuela this week to work with Maduro and against the people and Trump has not even mentioned it. This is our backyard and Trump is doing very little about stopping Russia from getting a hold on a country that is close enough to us to offer a military threat to our people and our nation.

Russia tried this in Cuba when Kennedy was president and Kennedy did not allow it. Trump is allowing it.

Trump has to talk with world leaders. That is his job. Lefties are always in the hedgerows looking to find fault with everything he does. They think they are doing humanity a service but they are not. They are serving only the evil interests of the devil and the "Goddamn America" democrat party.

Back
Top Bottom