• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump met Putin without staff or note takers present — again

A takes a real partisan hack nitwit to think that Obama was soft on Putin while Trump is hard on Putin. The latest is Trump unilaterally lifting sanctions on the richest Oligarch in Russia that is close to Putin and someone close to Trump is cashing in on it.

https://qz.com/1535650/trump-insider-got-board-spot-after-us-lifted-sanctions-on-russian-company/

IWoHblDm.jpg

ZvOBoJFm.jpg

You have to think about it to get the point.

No need to think about it. It was a diversion, but no one is falling for it except the Trump sycophants.

Did he hand Putin control of 20% more of our uranium reserves?

Stop selling weapons to the Ukraine?

Take back the E.Europoean Missle Defense Shield?

Stop selling natural gas to Europe?

Tell our intel to STAND DOWN and not interfere with Russian meddling AFTER GETTING CAUGHT MAKING THIS PROMISE? :

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'

Didn't think so.

FACE THE FACTS...it is OBVIOUS who PUTIN's BITCH WAS and IS...and it sure isn't Donald Trump....

Fact: Obama and Putin were drinking buddies.

obama-putin drinking buddies.jpg

Trump has to talk with world leaders. That is his job. Lefties are always in the hedgerows looking to find fault with everything he does. They think they are doing humanity a service but they are not. They are serving only the evil interests of the devil and the "Goddamn America" democrat party.

Soooooo... let me get this straight... The Obama video posted by grokmaster was nefarious, but when Trump talks to Putin in secret and confiscates the translators notes that's merely talking to world leaders? Have I got that right? And why doesn't he do this with other world leaders?

You've got some seriously partisan blinders on there dude.

Last edited:
Did he hand Putin control of 20% more of our uranium reserves?

Stop selling weapons to the Ukraine?

Take back the E.Europoean Missle Defense Shield?

Stop selling natural gas to Europe?

Tell our intel to STAND DOWN and not interfere with Russian meddling AFTER GETTING CAUGHT MAKING THIS PROMISE? :

Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility'

Didn't think so.

FACE THE FACTS...it is OBVIOUS who PUTIN's BITCH WAS and IS...and it sure isn't Donald Trump....

Translation: B-bu-but Obama! B-bu-but Hillary!

You sure do a lot of speculating and "I heard" is like ignorant Joe Blow down the street talks. How many times do you need to be schooled on the fact that the dossier wasn't the reason for the investigation, wasn't needed, and there is no "witch hunt?"

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018/01/fusion-gps-congress-trump-russia

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/21/...rump-russia-investigation-steele-dossier.html

The democrat fake spy novel dossier was the foundation for the warrants Obama officials obtained to spy on Trump associates, which later led to the establishment of the Herr Muller investigation into the ridiculous democrat-inspired Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

The democrat fake spy novel dossier was the foundation for the warrants Obama officials obtained to spy on Trump associates, which later led to the establishment of the Herr Muller investigation into the ridiculous democrat-inspired Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory.

The firing of Comey led to the appointment of Mueller. Comey was told to DROP IT! And when he didn't, Trump fired Comey, thinking that was the end of it. As far as Trump was concerned, it was simply a matter of insubordination. The FBI director works for the president, must take an oath of loyalty to the president, and he must do the president's bidding. And when Comey failed to do so, he was dismissed. The next day Trump told the Russians firing Comey took the pressure off.

The AG, realizing that Trump was going to bury the Russian election hacking if allowed to do so, appointed the SC.

I see you're deflecting again with doltish videos. Must be a bitch to defend what you can't defend.

I have some advice for us all. Don't draw stupid conclusions from misunderstood and extremely limited public facts involving diplomatic relationships and secret discussions between world leaders.

That's it, that's all you got?

A non-contextual picture of Kerry and Putin...

The point is, there's nothing illegal, nor inappropriate about this meeting.

The firing of Comey led to the appointment of Mueller. Comey was told to DROP IT! And when he didn't, Trump fired Comey, thinking that was the end of it. As far as Trump was concerned, it was simply a matter of insubordination. The FBI director works for the president, must take an oath of loyalty to the president, and he must do the president's bidding. And when Comey failed to do so, he was dismissed. The next day Trump told the Russians firing Comey took the pressure off.

The AG, realizing that Trump was going to bury the Russian election hacking if allowed to do so, appointed the SC.

The brainwashing shows signs of having taken hold of the gullible.

How would you know if there is now way to verify the content of that meeting, by design?

How would you know if there is now way to verify the content of that meeting, by design?

The content is irrelevant, since there are no laws restricting what President Trump can say in the meeting.

Apdst: Attorney at Law

If you’re accused of something, in court we’ve got a brand new, cutting edge way of getting you off the hook.

We show random pictures of other things that don’t apply to your situation, you’ll be sure to go to Jail!

Apdst: Attorney at Law

If you’re accused of something, in court we’ve got a brand new, cutting edge way of getting you off the hook.

We show random pictures of other things that don’t apply to your situation, you’ll be sure to go to Jail!

You mad because you're wrong, as usual? :lamo

I see another meltdown coming.

Does "treason" exist on US Statutes ?

Is the penalty death ?

Treason laws in the United States | Wiki

Constitutionally, citizens of the United States owe allegiance to at least two sovereigns. One is the United States, and the other is their state. They can therefore potentially commit treason against either, or against both.[4] At least fourteen people have been charged with treason against various states; at least six were convicted, five of whom were executed. However, no person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government besides William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War.[5]

Back
Top Bottom