• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is all-time best president, say Republicans in recent poll.. Reagan 2nd, Lincoln 3rd

That is one of the most ignorant posts I've ever read. Your lack of understanding of foreign affairs is astounding.

Not for lack of my reading on the subject.

I simply don't believe the U.S. should mollycoddle nations that will not accept their fates as subjects of the United States.

Not for lack of my reading on the subject.

I simply don't believe the U.S. should mollycoddle nations that will not accept their fates as subjects of the United States.
The US is a monarchy now?

carter was a horrible president... there was the gas shortage where there were lines around the block to get gas... There was the embassy taken over by terrorists and only Reagan's inauguration made the thugs relent...

carter was a major wuss
Carter got a bad rap in my view. The economy was in the tank, and not much he could do about it. Reagan was lucky he did not win in 1976, else he would have had to deal with the Iranian hostage crisis and the Nicaraguan revolution. He did manage to morally support and help finance mass murder and terrorism in Central America. Carter, on the other hand, had a balanced human rights policy that helped bring down the Soviet Empire.

Trump is all-time best president, say Republicans, Reagan 2nd, Lincoln 3rd

I can’t recall which video I watched to learn this, but it was either Newsmax or OAN, probably the former.

So yeh… looks like liberals’ message RE their fanatical hatred of Trump ubiquitous in the “media” is not very effective
And if you can't believe Newsmax or OAN, who can you believe?

sounds like fake news

no thanks

I don't believe one word a lib says anymore... This Nov 3 fake election was the absolute last straw
Please direct me to a site that explains how the election was fake, how such a huge undertaking was planned, staff trained, and pulled off with no one but Trump noticing -- and of course, explain why Trump consistently refuses to accept the results of any election he loses. I have asked this before and... crickets.

sounds like fake news

no thanks

I don't believe one word a lib says anymore... This Nov 3 fake election was the absolute last straw
Trump was the best Republican president of the last decade.

I can’t recall which video I watched to learn this, but it was either Newsmax or OAN, probably the former.

So yeh… looks like liberals’ message RE their fanatical hatred of Trump ubiquitous in the “media” is not very effective

This reminds of a poll in a yankee game I was watching in the 1980s where Don Mattingly nudged out Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig for “All time Greatest Yankee.” I think the term behavioralists use is “Recency Bias”.

Where is the poll? How many were polled? All of a sudden polls are accurate? Good grief.

Where is the poll? How many were polled? All of a sudden polls are accurate? Good grief.

“Learning by watching videos?”

We are ****ed as a nation.......

I noticed you did not put a link to your claim. I am not surprised. I would suspect it would be more likely to be OAN, they are further out of contact with reality than newsmax

carter was a horrible president... there was the gas shortage where there were lines around the block to get gas... There was the embassy taken over by terrorists and only Reagan's inauguration made the thugs relent...

carter was a major wuss
Yes, Carter did not know how to play the foreign policy game, which contributed to the gas shortage because of Opec.

BUt, unlike Trump, Carter is a decent human being. Trump took credit for Obama's work.

LINCOLN 3rd?

Well, there you have it folks, today's Republican supporters.
Nothing more needs to be said.

Something being "broken" in no way means it isn't dangerous.
No. The conservative commentary is that it will fail on it's own because it such a flawed ideology. Then also conservatives... we must kill it militarily.

This cognitive dissonance has always lived in the brains of the conservative world because playing both sides of it like this allowed them control message-wise and militarily-wise.

Like you'd believe any source provided to you.

Here you go anyways. I'm sure you'll pull the typical Republican move by denying history like you guys are trying to do with 1/6... Like it never even happened.

Did you even read the material at your link? There is nothing there about Richard Nixon and the so called "southern strategy".

Perhaps you should learn to read

Did you even read the material at your link? There is nothing there about Richard Nixon and the so called "southern strategy".

Perhaps you should learn to read
Apparently you didn't. It is merely a one page sample from an entire book and you didn't even read the one freegin page. Let me guess. You did a Cntrl F to find nixon and didn't and thought you had something didn't you? Last paragraph of that ONE PAGE THAT YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO READ.

Fake question from you just so you can deny no matter what is brought to you with no effort just as I told you you would do. Your sealion trolling has been confirmed.

Ronald Reagan was an immoral person who abandoned his family for personal gain.

He also was a spendthrift president who covered up a poor economy through massive government spending. The US under Reagan became the words largest debtor nation on earth, by passing Brazil.

So yes he is the greatest republican president

Fake family values, fake values when it comes to controlling government spending.

Thought you said Reagan was the most immortal person ever. In which case of course you'd be correct sir.

So some idiots thing their idiot is the best? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you ;)

No new taxes. Remember that one? Guess what bush senior did? Raised taxes. Know why? Reagan's debt. Saint ronny who oversaw the decade of greed is good and a market crash. Great president my arse. He also had the iran/contra scandal.

Iran-Contra affected me how? Other than Iran still exists when it shouldn't. Let's move on there are more important issues to deal with.

The bankruptcy of the Republican idea that “if you just leave everything alone, it will work out for the best” is becoming clear as the catastrophic consequences of things like their incompetent handling of the pandemic to the energy crisis in Texas are unfolding.

Sometimes small government is just incompetent government. This idea they that there is this magic formula always pushing for no/small government is not working out.

“I am not for big government. I’m not for small government. I am for smart government.”
-Barack Obama

Was he? I seem to recall a small detail about Reagan supplying arms and money to terrorists. Then again it's not like the US ever had a problem with supporting and arming terrorists.

And escalating the war on drugs while smuggling cocaine to pay for those weapons

I do owe him some thanks, tho I made good money off it in the eighties and there was never any supply shortage...

Back
Top Bottom