• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is all-time best president, say Republicans in recent poll.. Reagan 2nd, Lincoln 3rd

narrowroad

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Trump is all-time best president, say Republicans, Reagan 2nd, Lincoln 3rd

I can’t recall which video I watched to learn this, but it was either Newsmax or OAN, probably the former.

So yeh… looks like liberals’ message RE their fanatical hatred of Trump ubiquitous in the “media” is not very effective

Only appropriate response:

R8bea3cbd5b2a231dcb595d549a644f43

I don't think mindless, irrational, partisan hate (envy?) sells well w/ most Americans... just a thought

Ronald Reagan was hands down the best Republican president ever. The best Democrat president was Jimmy Carter the peanut farmer who's gross incompetence led to Reagan's ascendance to power.

The news sources that the cultists fled to as a safe space say those cultists love their cult leader the most.

Go figure.

The insurrection won him the worst designation, though, to be fair, he was close already after his ridiculously incompetent mismanagement of the pandemic. However, it's possible that Republicans in the future will nominate someone even more dangerously incompetent and still manage to win, so he might not always be the worst.

I can’t recall which video I watched to learn this, but it was either Newsmax or OAN, probably the former.

So yeh… looks like liberals’ message RE their fanatical hatred of Trump ubiquitous in the “media” is not very effective
No doubt they wanted to make him "President for life" because they no longer believe in democracy. They are a sad excuse for an American. Most historians already feel he is near the bottom of Presidential ranking if not the absolute WORST.

“Trump was the first president to be impeached twice and the first to stir up a mob to try to attack the Capitol and disrupt his successor from becoming president,” said Eric Rauchway, professor of history at the University of California, Davis. “These will definitely go down in history books, and they are not good.”
“I already feel that he is the worst,” said Ted Widmer, professor of history at the City University of New York, noting that as bad as Buchanan was — and he was very bad indeed — he was “not as aggressively bad as Trump.”

“Andrew Johnson and Nixon would be the two others in the worst category, and I think Trump has them beat pretty handily, too,” he added. “He has invented a whole new category, a subbasement that no one knew existed.”

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

It said "says Republicans". Not "Americans". I dont care what Republicans think, or Democrats, I care about what AMERICANS think.

Ronald Reagan was hands down the best Republican president ever. The best Democrat president was Jimmy Carter the peanut farmer who's gross incompetence led to Reagan's ascendance to power.
carter was a horrible president... there was the gas shortage where there were lines around the block to get gas... There was the embassy taken over by terrorists and only Reagan's inauguration made the thugs relent...

carter was a major wuss

It said "says Republicans". Not "Americans". I dont care what Republicans think, or Democrats, I care about what AMERICANS think.
yes, i see your point. No one would consider Republicans Americans.. ha ha... that's rich. If any party is not American, it is the Ds... and of course, they ARE un-American... the Left elite thought they had to save Americans from themselves so they rigged the election.. and the **^**#^$#@& rinos don't seem to be doing a *&$#@ thing about it.

sometimes I don't know which is worse... But thank God for the true Republicans... Gaetz, Cruz..

yes, i see your point. No one would consider Republicans Americans.. ha ha... that's rich. If any party is not American, it is the Ds... and of course, they ARE un-American... the Left elite thought they had to save Americans from themselves so they rigged the election.. and the **^**#^$#@& rinos don't seem to be doing a *&$#@ thing about it.

sometimes I don't know which is worse... But thank God for the true Republicans... Gaetz, Cruz..
I never said they are not Americans. I am saying they are a portion of Americans. If you pull just a subset, that skews the polls. Funny how we are told not to believe polls during elections, but we are supposed to believe a poll that only polled Republicans.

carter was a horrible president... there was the gas shortage where there were lines around the block to get gas... There was the embassy taken over by terrorists and only Reagan's inauguration made the thugs relent...

carter was a major wuss

Apparently you are unaware of Reagan and Rumsfeld part In the hostages are you???

carter was a major wuss
Yes The Iranians gave the hostages back in exchange for the weapons Reagan promised them. Carter was not willing to trade arms for hostages and OPEC was the cause of the gas lines not him. He also created more jobs than Reagan did in his first term. He was the victim of bad luck and a shady opponent who would sacrifice our values for power. It's a familiar pattern.

Yes The Iranians gave the hostages back in exchange for the weapons Reagan promised them. Carter was not willing to trade arms for hostages and OPEC was the cause of the gas lines not him.
sounds like fake news

no thanks

I don't believe one word a lib says anymore... This Nov 3 fake election was the absolute last straw

I guess that is why so many republicans are leaving the party.

sounds like fake news

no thanks

I don't believe one word a lib says anymore... This Nov 3 fake election was the absolute last straw
Aww poor little baby. Let me get you a pacifier so you're not thinking of the orange faced guy who is not in the White House anymore.

Let me educate you on life. In life sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. This time your team lost. In time, I'm sure your team will win again. Get over it, get over yourself, and grow up.

The Raygun administration was the most criminal, till T****. Wasn't Lincoln a progressive?

I get it. You can't handle the truth.
ha ha.. that's hilarious coming from

well, I assume u are a liberal

the far left invented lying... Satan is called the Father of all Lies so I guess it was Satan who invented... and liberals liked it

Back
Top Bottom