• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is all-time best president, say Republicans in recent poll.. Reagan 2nd, Lincoln 3rd

Multiple examples please?
Hmm... why? Are you saying it’s acceptable to you to kill people for the benefit of bringing a country into a modern era? Like collateral damage? And... If I don’t provide multiple examples then that somehow means it isn’t possible? That seems possibly sociopathic.

But... fine, only this one time.

Sweden, Denmark, Singapore, Iceland, and the US

Trump is all-time best president, say Republicans, Reagan 2nd, Lincoln 3rd

I can’t recall which video I watched to learn this, but it was either Newsmax or OAN, probably the former.

So yeh… looks like liberals’ message RE their fanatical hatred of Trump ubiquitous in the “media” is not very effective
1. Newsmax and OAN were supporters of Trump’s fraudulent “stop the steal” campaign and are therefore completely untrustworthy sources.

2. Republicans make up just 25% of the population.

So, yeah .... looks like your thread failed.

Not for lack of my reading on the subject.

I simply don't believe the U.S. should mollycoddle nations that will not accept their fates as subjects of the United States.
Subjects..... well at least one is very honest about their wish for empire.

Not for lack of my reading on the subject.

I simply don't believe the U.S. should mollycoddle nations that will not accept their fates as subjects of the United States.
Ah a reactionary manifest destiny type... how cute..

Did you even read the material at your link? There is nothing there about Richard Nixon and the so called "southern strategy".

Perhaps you should learn to read
Dave Treen.

Lee Atwater died decades ago. And all he did was make Willie Horton prominent in Bush's 1988 campaign against Mike Kukakis (though Al Gore's campaign had initially brought the issue forward)

You do know that Willie Horton really existed and really did commit the crimes he was accused of. And you do know that Mike Kukakis's inmate furlough program was the real deal (and unique in the U.S. )
Alfred Goldthwaite

The Shah of Iran was okay. He did his best to drag Iran into the modern era. If he killed some people so what? That happens whenever a nation is modernized. Look what Peter the Great did in Russia.
Look what the soviets did to Russia. Turned it into a nuclear and spacefaring superpower. Your logic at play here.

I can’t recall which video I watched to learn this, but it was either Newsmax or OAN, probably the former.

So yeh… looks like liberals’ message RE their fanatical hatred of Trump ubiquitous in the “media” is not very effective
You do realize Trump was never a republican. He was actually a registered democrat before he decided to run for office. The only reason he picked one of the 2 parties is because there was no other way of winning.

yes, i see your point. No one would consider Republicans Americans.. ha ha... that's rich. If any party is not American, it is the Ds... and of course, they ARE un-American... the Left elite thought they had to save Americans from themselves so they rigged the election.. and the **^**#^$#@& rinos don't seem to be doing a *&$#@ thing about it.

sometimes I don't know which is worse... But thank God for the true Republicans... Gaetz, Cruz..
1614215563669.png

1614220188020.png

And still lost by 8 million and with the average approval rating of 38%. Apparently "All Time Best" has definitely changed its meaning since Lincoln or even Reagan for that matter

Diving Mullah

Not our problem. They want to be enemies of the U.S. we should kill them as quickly as possible.

So you are bascially advocating the actions of any terrorist against the US by your statement by saying it's ok to kill ANYONE you want as long as they are enemies of <insert country here>. Pathetic on your part and good to know you support terrorism.

That subset of TRUMP voters should be called a cult...Trump cult

A certain percentage of Trump voters...

Not all

Most Trump voters are not cultist but a certain number are

We already knew that.

Soon they'll be making polls asking if there's a sun in the sky.

What it looks like is millions of people simultaneously suffering the symptoms of something called Stockholm Syndrome.

"Oh, rapist, you picked little ol' me?" *Blush*

"Look everyone, he likes me! "

So you are bascially advocating the actions of any terrorist against the US by your statement by saying it's ok to kill ANYONE you want as long as they are enemies of <insert country here>. Pathetic on your part and good to know you support terrorism.
If someone tries to kill my family, they will pay the price. That's not me being a terrorist, that's self defense.

If someone tries to kill my family, they will pay the price. That's not me being a terrorist, that's self defense.

Tell that to the innocent civilians we've killed in wars. So yeah you are advocating terrorism.

Tell that to the innocent civilians we've killed in wars. So yeah you are advocating terrorism.
I never said I was killing innocent civilians, I said if you try to kill my family you will pay the price. I said nothing about innocent civilians. You took what I said and added intentions and assumptions you knew nothing about. I never advocated killing innocent civilians. I advocated self defense from people who tried to kill me and my family. Read what I post, and don't add what YOU think are MY intentions.

Back
Top Bottom