• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Queen.

That's hideously ugly - just putrid.

I hate the whole white-purified-wedding-dress-and-flowers thing that people cleave to.

Dont hold back Auntie...just let it rip..lol

The love of the royals decreased dramatically the further North in the country you go. And it also decreases dramatically once you get past the Queen and William - who thankfully got the personality traits of his mother rather than dear old deadly dull dad.

nah people love Harry as well and a lot of people respect Princess Zara Phillps and Princess Anne. As for the whole northern part likeing the queen less than the south im not so sure, maybe a little but the North of England and Scotland still line up in their thousands to see the Royals when they visit.

Last edited:
Might be the hard bitten 'Merican side of me, but I don't much care for Divine Right, no matter how truncated. Not much for inherited wealth being past on from generation to generation under a special set of rules, royal or not. I bet a nice tourist attraction can be easily fashioned from the royal digs across England without royal occupancy.

Not anything against the Royals, but their time to shine passed with the Empire.

she might be your "the queen" for me she is just a queen or the UK's queen.

I think she should step down and finally allow her son to do the job he has been training for his entire life. She has been a good queen, now it is time for her to enjoy retirement and let her son finally show that he is up to the task.

Back
Top Bottom