• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest: Putin’s spokesman displays Trump lawyer’s emails

They keep starting these threads with supposed "AHA, weve got him" glee and these stories reveal absolutely nothing. What new ground does this story or these emails break?

Trump was lying big time, at least to the American people, and Putin knew it. So Putin did have Trump compromised, Putin could have spilled the beans any time he wanted on that score at least. Also, he may well have incriminating emails.

I honestly expect Trump to never get charged with anything. It would be so difficult to prove, especially if Putin sticks with Trump. And let's face it, so far Trump has been well behaved as Putin's bottom boy, so why would Putin dump such a valuable asset?

Here's a primer for you since you don't seem to be able to comprehend what Vladimir Putin and Mohammed bin Salman represent. Their glee together was because they both got away with murder because Trump, the 'leader of the free world' is no longer the leader of the free world. He gave both of them a pass to murder whomever they want and he's not going to say jack-**** about it.

Trump praises Putin for favors, not a single thing more than that. He owes Putin big time and Putin has Trump's balls in a vice and will squeeze him whenever he needs to. He's the most compromised president that ever lived and unfortunately he's compromised by an enemy of the United States.

View attachment 67245296

Yep.

We know Putin had Trump compromised, at the very least for lying to the American people during the election. So the question is, would someone like Putin take advantage of a compromised Trump?

Would someone like Putin take advantage of a compromised Trump during the election to further compromise him?

I think we all, barring Trumps most faithful supporters, know the answer to that.

~ Yes ... However Mueller will configure it to make it look like there was something there. Likely this will be the Mueller Mule Team's undoing - not the president.

This along with all the other "guilt by association" picture being built.

Here's a primer for you since you don't seem to be able to comprehend what Vladimir Putin and Mohammed bin Salman represent. Their glee together was because they both got away with murder because Trump, the 'leader of the free world' is no longer the leader of the free world. He gave both of them a pass to murder whomever they want and he's not going to say jack-**** about it.

Trump praises Putin for favors, not a single thing more than that. He owes Putin big time and Putin has Trump's balls in a vice and will squeeze him whenever he needs to. He's the most compromised president that ever lived and unfortunately he's compromised by an enemy of the United States.

View attachment 67245296

Oh, how rich. Did you mind it when Obama and Kerry were sucking up to Iran? How about that "red line" disaster. I bet Iran and Syria laughed their asses off at Obama.

Oh, how rich. Did you mind it when Obama and Kerry were sucking up to Iran? How about that "red line" disaster. I bet Iran and Syria laughed their asses off at Obama.

Yeah. And what about how Lyndon Johnson used to act? How about that?

Well it's a good thing that you are not involved with the investigation then, as you only see what you want to see.

Mueller is not building his case on one major act, or a smoking gun.

He is building on piece by piece evidence showing how this whole criminal conspiracy was played out.

We are only privy to a fraction of what Mueller knows and just what is public is enough to bring down the trump crime family.

Mueller will go down in history as the largest organized crime destroyer far more effective than Elliot Ness...

He is not building a criminal case. How could he? He has the scalps of a punch of perjurers on his belt. And none of it has anything to do with a conspiracy.

Yep.

We know Putin had Trump compromised, at the very least for lying to the American people during the election. So the question is, would someone like Putin take advantage of a compromised Trump?

Would someone like Putin take advantage of a compromised Trump during the election to further compromise him?

I think we all, barring Trumps most faithful supporters, know the answer to that.

Why would Trump supporters deny the probabability that Putin would seek to 'compromise' Trump?

Whats being asked is that rather than making the claim as a hypothetical, show it. Argue how USA policy toward Russia since Jan 2017 is the result of such compromise. Its not an unreasonable request.
But then whats also asked is to show how that squares with the theory of collusion.

Yeah. And what about how Lyndon Johnson used to act? How about that?
Kerry is STILL sucking up to Iran telling them to just wait out Trump. He is actively trying to subvert US policy. And by the way I was around for LBJ and he’s sucked too :lol:

Why would Putin try to get bribes from trump?

all of trumps money is on loan from Putin.

Trump can't bribe someone with their own money.

Putin needed trump in a position to get rid of sanctions, so he put trump in a position that it was in trumps best interest to get rid of sanctions...
So why did Trump sign off on sanctions that were much more severe than anything Obama has done? Go back a few posts of mine and you will find a long list of things that Trump has done that hurt Putin Why would Trump do those things if Trump was Putin’s puppet.

So why did Trump sign off on sanctions that were much more severe than anything Obama has done? Go back a few posts of mine and you will find a long list of things that Trump has done that hurt Putin Why would Trump do those things if Trump was Putin’s puppet.

Optics.

Wagging the dog.

Give up a little here to get more later.

That kind of thing.

No point blowing their wad all at once.

View attachment 67245296
So why did trump sign off on severe sanctions on Russi for murdering that guy in the UK.

Optics.

Wagging the dog.

That kind of thing.

Im sorry but your response is hysterical. :lamoPutin better get busy he only has Trump. For two more years.

I've explained all this to you, stop acting like you're making a point.

The Senate had a veto-proof number of votes for the sanctions. If Trump rejected it, they would override his veto.
So put on your big boy thinking cap....not your tinfoil hat, the other one.

Remedial School for SLC

You can choose one of the following:
1. Sanctions are passed, you lose face and fight your own party and lose
2. Sanctions are passed, you lose slightly less face, and you don't lose a fight with your own party.

Clock is ticking SLC, better thing really hard! Maybe politics isn't something you should pay attention to, it seems above your pay grade. Just vote who we tell you to vote for...put up a poll come voting time and we'll help you out.

So why did trump sign off on severe sanctions on Russi for murdering that guy in the UK.

Because he was forced to. Even his sycophantic, ass-kissing Congress pushed him to do something, ANYTHING that would impose sanctions on Russia. If it were up to him he would have sent Putin a basket of flowers.

Im sorry but your response is hysterical. :lamoPutin better get busy he only has Trump. For two more years.

Sometimes you abandon an asset.

Pretty common in international intrigue.

You're right they aren't friends, but Trump THOUGHT they were. Trump admires one thing, men of power even if they're killers. The reason there's no Trump Moscow hotel is because Putin kept his favorite puppet hopeful that there would be, and used that as leverage. He knew Trump would do just about anything he asked him to do in order to get his name in gold letters on a hotel right in Moscow. Trump severely underestimated Putin but Putin knew exactly what Trump could do for him.

What utter supposition.
Do you ever use facts at all?

Optics.

Wagging the dog.

That kind of thing.

And you can prove this right?

I've explained all this to you, stop acting like you're making a point.

The Senate had a veto-proof number of votes for the sanctions. If Trump rejected it, they would override his veto.
So put on your big boy thinking cap....not your tinfoil hat, the other one.

Remedial School for SLC

You can choose one of the following:
1. Sanctions are passed, you lose face and fight your own party and lose
2. Sanctions are passed, you lose slightly less face, and you don't lose a fight with your own party.

Clock is ticking SLC, better thing really hard! Maybe politics isn't something you should pay attention to, it seems above your pay grade. Just vote who we tell you to vote for...put up a poll come voting time and we'll help you out.

More pure supposition.
3. Sanctions are passed because that's what the situation called for at the time.

You're pretty loose with your suppositions and assumptions, not to mention your cute little condescending tone.
Maybe you need to dawn you big-boy pants and admit your are just not the authority you think you are?

And you can prove this right?

We have lots of historic examples, so its totally plausible.

Which was my point.

If I was Putin and I had trumps nuts in a vice but he was possibly going to be revealed as compromised why wouldn't I let a couple hundred soldiers die and accept some sanctions for a while.

Until the heat dies down and the Conservative propaganda army can get everybody on the "See, sanctions! Trump is innocent" train.

We have lots of historic examples, so its totally plausible.

Which was my point.
Plausible? That was your point? You didn't say this was simply your opinion...did you now. :roll:

If I was Putin and I had trumps nuts in a vice but he was possibly going to be revealed as compromised why wouldn't I let a couple hundred soldiers die and accept some sanctions for a while.

Until the heat dies down and the Conservative propaganda army can get everybody on the "See, sanctions! Trump is innocent" train.

Man if you were Putin, the Russian people would have run right over you by now...IMO of course.

Why? Would you ever believe them?

When I'm wrong, I admit it. I deal in facts, not hear-say and supposition.
And I'm not a fan of the "sound-byte" crew.

Plausible? That was your point? You didn't say this was simply your opinion...did you now. :roll:

Man if you were Putin, the Russian people would have run right over you by now...IMO of course.

Oh yeah. Putin isn't a murderous ****.

Not in your world...

You're so ill-informed, how is that even possible with access to all the information available on the internet?

Trust me, nobody 'laughed their asses off' at either John Kerry or Barack Obama. Contrary to your lie, they never sucked up to Iran. It was their efforts that put Iran in a situation of either signing the nuclear treaty or continue to suffer under the NATO sanctions. The agreement was aimed at ensuring that "Iran's nuclear program will be exclusively peaceful." In return, it lifted U.N. Security Council and other sanctions, including in areas covering trade, technology, finance and energy. Tehran acceded to a 10-year restriction on nuclear production, agreed to shut down thousands of centrifuges and exported almost all of its bomb-making material. Under the agreement, Iran agreed that "under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons."

Do you understand how vital that agreement was to the Middle East? Iran also allowed a strict monitoring regime, permitting international inspectors to gain access to sites suspected of nuclear weapons-related activities. Iran signed the agreement with the five permanent members of the U.N. Security Council — the U.S., Russia, France, China and the United Kingdom — as well as Germany and the European Union. Up until May 2018, Iran was abiding by that agreement. Restoring sanctions amounts to a U.S. breach of the original deal whereas Iran was deemed to be compliant, according to international nuclear inspectors.

Guess who else disagreed with the Iran deal? If you guessed Trump's butt-buddies, Saudi Arabia and Israel, you would be right. Those that supported the deal, France, Britain and France, called on Washington to stick to the agreement. Macron said the deal wasn't perfect but there was no better option.

A historical accord, or a historical mistake? Depends on whom you ask, and what they had at stake. After months of preparation, two weeks of final intensive discussions in Vienna and with eight parties involved, the final result was an agreement with five annexes. The Iran Nuclear Deal made headlines across the globe as a landmark historical agreement between extreme opponents.

The deal laid out a lengthy process spanning over 15-25 years that would be supervised by an eight-member committee, including Iran, the United States of America, Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China and the European Union.

In a nutshell, the agreed-upon nuclear deal aimed at limiting Iran's ability to produce a nuclear weapon, in exchange for the removal of various sanctions imposed on it internationally. However, the deal got a significant shake-up under President Dumbass, who on May 8, 2018, announced that the U.S. would be pulling out of the deal and issuing fresh sanctions against Iran.

Back
Top Bottom