• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest: Putin’s spokesman displays Trump lawyer’s emails

The question was, what crimes? Are you unable to answer?

Don't interject and the lie, what sort of B.S. are you trying to pull.

I responded to Acadia

Asking for help in the exploratory phase of a possible business deal is not "financial dealings".

to which I responded that this semantic nit-picking is stupid and absurd because:

Trump lied about Russia, multiple times. And in addition to those lies, he told another 20+ misleading claims..."no deals", and other language to imply he has nothing to do with them, while trying to get Trump Tower Moscow off the ground in Russia, with Putin, with VTB, that needed U.S. sanctions lifted to back it...

Trump:
“I have nothing to do with Russia. I never did.”
“There was no talking to Russia. There was no phone calls.”
“I have nothing to do with Russia,” he said. “To the best of my knowledge, no person ...

Now, do you accept that Trump lied, or not. That's the ****ing question I answered.

If you want to ask me a different question, go right ahead. Although unless you can accept the above correct, I don't see why I should bother, you didn't exactly come in with a good reputation.

I responded to Acadia

to which I responded that this semantic nit-picking is stupid and absurd because:

[/I]

Now, do you accept that Trump lied, or not. That's the ****ing question I answered.

If you want to ask me a different question, go right ahead. Although unless you can accept the above correct, I don't see why I should bother, you didn't exactly come in with a good reputation.
To accurately evaluate you need to give:

1.Full context from which the quote was taken
2. Date on which the quote was taken

Without those facts it is not possible to fully evaluate the quotes. Hell from what you wrote we can't even be sure that is exactly what Trump said. So some quotes or videos with full contest would make possible to evaluate what Trump actually said.

Putin needs to improve his shiv technique

Fully agree.

Maybe Trump isn't obeying properly, and this was a little warning. Clearly nothing for Trump to worry about. So he lied to his base, they don't care. So long as he keeps attacking brown skinned people, they're going to support him imo. That's why he based his campaign around racist attacks.

Trump’s Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

And I don't think anyone is stupid enough to think that Putin wouldn't save any truly incriminating emails to use as leverage.

Last edited:
Damn. Putin didn't just kill the political career of Hillary, but now Trump as well. Might just be to get his approval rating up back home though...

I responded to Acadia

[/I]

You don't have to use that many words and sentences just to say, "I can't answer the question".

Trump lied about Russia, multiple times. And in addition to those lies, he told another 20+ misleading claims..."no deals", and other language to imply he has nothing to do with them, while trying to get Trump Tower Moscow off the ground in Russia, with Putin, with VTB, that needed U.S. sanctions lifted to back it...

Trump:
“I have nothing to do with Russia. I never did.”
“There was no talking to Russia. There was no phone calls.”
“I have nothing to do with Russia,” he said. “To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

Folks are correct, however, in stating that just because Trump was still "negotiating" in the background doesn't mean he had an actually contractual obligation to build the alleged Trump Tower Moscow. However, I can understand why many people would view these backdoor dealings as nefarious. If it was Trump/Trump Org. just "doing business" as usual even if it was "in the event Trump didn't secure the GOP nomination/win the general election", why keep it so hush-hush or dance around the issue as described above? Why not just say, "we don't have a working contract to build any property in Moscow at this time, but negotiations are on-going" and leave it at that? And if asked why he'd continue with such negotiations while running for the presidency, he couldn't simply stated, "because I'm in the business of real estate and that business doesn't halt just because I'm running for public office". Simply solutions to an otherwise complicated situation he's made for himself.

The bottom line is the Trump doesn't think its in the best interest of the US to ignite another Cold War situation with Russia. He thinks its best to stay on speaking terms with Putin and cooperate on things that benefit both countries. Oil prices have fallen from a high of around 150 a barrel to around 51 a barrel today. The US is currently producing more oil than at any other time in history. Trump has encouraged Saudi Arabia to increase its production by 2 million barrels a day. As oil production goes up oil prices stay low.

200 Russians killed

Crude was at about $52 a barrel on January 2017. The current price is $62.
they were at $36 a barrel in January of 2016.

So running a flimflam university, scamming desperate people out of their last pennies and leaving them deep in credit card debt, that wasn't corrupt enough? Nevermind, that's a rhetorical question, everyone has seen the "values" conservatives will support, be it sexually assaulting women, publicly supporting Neo Nazis and the KKK, or leading the racist Birther Movement.

But give Trump credit for recognizing his base:

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

SMH.

Are you saying that there is no other University in the country that took money from students who did not become billionaires?

According to CBS, a little better than half of the folks who enroll in college actually graduate.

Of those that DO graduate, less than half get a job in their degreed field and only about a third EVER work in their degreed field.

The problem with any education is that choices are largely aspirational. We can hope for many things that never come to fruition.

You seem to be recommending that hope be outlawed.

Trump knows that his supporters are not the sheeple easily flim flammed by the Dems and their willing propagandists in the media.

Tell me: When your loved propagandists were condemning Trump's real estate classes, did they also inform on the graduation rates of revered public and private accredited universities or did they omit this entirely?

What does their omission reveal to you?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-many-college-students-graduate/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-study-shows-careers-and-college-majors-often-dont-match/

Back
Top Bottom