• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest: Putin’s spokesman displays Trump lawyer’s emails

If Trump was Bottom Boy as you suggest. Wouldn't the smart move would have been for Putin to play Trump for cash?.

Wow...no that would be Trump level stupid. Putin has $70 to 200B..and is a long time authoritarian ruler of Russia. Wtf would he need 50M in cash for, when he’s making a play to install someone a has compromised as president of his arch nemesis, the United States of America? You really don’t know how these guys operate do you? Russian sanctions lifted...weakening of the west, less western control over Russia’s antagonistic actions...that’s what Putin wants.

Wow...no that would be Trump level stupid. Putin has $70 to 200B..and is a long time authoritarian ruler of Russia. Wtf would he need 50M in cash for, when he’s making a play to install someone a has compromised as president of his arch nemesis, the United States of America? You really don’t know how these guys operate do you? Russian sanctions lifted...weakening of the west, less western control over Russia’s antagonistic actions...that’s what Putin wants.

And how did Putin get his cash? By strong arming people and extorting cash out of them. He would have far more control over Trump if Trump had done business in Russia than if Trump had not. Follow the money. And Putin may have enough money for himself but the oligarchs that keep Putin in power never get enough.

And Trump killing Russians in Syria, sanctioning Russians, plummeting oil prices, opposition to Europe buying Russian natural gas, increased funding of NATO by Europeans is all part Putin's plan right? You need to pit the Kool Aid down.

Last edited:
When you say "a letter of intent is not a financial dealing" you are correct in the ordinary sense of how business is transacted in the normal business world. This was not a normal 'deal', this was with RUSSIA , an adversary, a national threat, a country that interfered with a U.S. democratic election and a country that was under U.S. sanctions of the Magnitsky Act. That is a definite NO-NO!

So, you're saying that in October of 2015 no American company had any dealings with Russia?!?

No, that would be a stupid move. That's why Putin isn't doing it. He's actually smart, unlike Trump.
You really think Putin's ultimate goal would be a bit of cash when he has the POTUS as his Bottom Boy? That makes sense to you, does it?
Trump is only in office for two more years all I see is tightening Russian sanctions, the US killing Russians in Syria, the Europeans increasing NATO funding, the US selling weapons to the Ukraine, the US opposing Germany buying natural gas from Russia, plummeting oil prices sending the Russian economy into the S***er . So just when is Putin getting his big reward from his Trump puppet?

Your Trump hatred is so strong you make ZERO sense.

Last edited:
Please list the terms of the jail time he has served.

So running a flimflam university, scamming desperate people out of their last pennies and leaving them deep in credit card debt, that wasn't corrupt enough? Nevermind, that's a rhetorical question, everyone has seen the "values" conservatives will support, be it sexually assaulting women, publicly supporting Neo Nazis and the KKK, or leading the racist Birther Movement.

But give Trump credit for recognizing his base:

Donald Trump: 'I could shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters'

SMH.

Last edited:
https://www.apnews.com/8ef6524cedd14011b9595b600278a08b

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has displayed what he says are two emails from President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer asking for help getting the Trump Tower Moscow project off the ground.

Michael Cohen pleaded guilty on Thursday to lying to Congress about the real estate deal.
==============================================
Looks like Trump's best bud Putin has stuck a shiv into his back.

But he said at least 5 times before the election that he had no financial dealings in Russia. Maybe he was mistaken.

It will all come out when they get into his finances.

'Collusion? What collusion?'

You mean Putin might be trying to undermine President Trump? :lamo

And Trump killing Russians in Syria, sanctioning Russians, plummeting oil prices, opposition to Europe buying Russian natural gas, increased funding of NATO by Europeans is all part Putin's plan right? You need to pit the Kool Aid down.

When you're fall-back, form your fall-back, is "but Trump HAS been tough on Russia!", I'm gonna assume you're throwing in the towel.

No SLC, Trump has opposed Russian sanctions from the start, has defended Putin over our own U.S. intelligence agencies, and has never, never been serious critical of Russia in all this time.
Senate did pass a veto-proof set of sanctions, and Trump opposed them. He then dragged his feet on implementing them, and implemented only some. I think there are still inquiries into whether or not he completed it, and if not, whether it's a violation of the law.

Black is white, Trump is tough on Russia, Trump tells the Truth...Kool-Aid indeed.

Lying, lying and more lying. "I am not a crook" will sound so very tame in comparison for decades to come.

Thats not a crime, dude :roll:

When you're fall-back, form your fall-back, is "but Trump HAS been tough on Russia!", I'm gonna assume you're throwing in the towel.

No SLC, Trump has opposed Russian sanctions from the start, has defended Putin over our own U.S. intelligence agencies, and has never, never been serious critical of Russia in all this time.
Senate did pass a veto-proof set of sanctions, and Trump opposed them. He then dragged his feet on implementing them, and implemented only some. I think there are still inquiries into whether or not he completed it, and if not, whether it's a violation of the law.

Black is white, Trump is tough on Russia, Trump tells the Truth...Kool-Aid indeed.

That isn't true...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw0v1Fh5WDgZtHvLthLXZpWU&ust=1543849420883228

Lying, lying and more lying. "I am not a crook" will sound so very tame in comparison for decades to come.

Too bad y'all didn't hold Obama to the same standard. He would have been impeached inside his first 12 months.

You're right they aren't friends, but Trump THOUGHT they were. Trump admires one thing, men of power even if they're killers. The reason there's no Trump Moscow hotel is because Putin kept his favorite puppet hopeful that there would be, and used that as leverage. He knew Trump would do just about anything he asked him to do in order to get his name in gold letters on a hotel right in Moscow. Trump severely underestimated Putin but Putin knew exactly what Trump could do for him.

You have no idea what Putin thinks about anything or what, if any, plans he had toward Trump or why he did what he did. That is just you pulling crap out of here :moon:
A project that never happened is not a financial dealing. How the hell do you not understand that?

It is amazing that after two years of zero evidence to back that moronic assertion up, you still believe it anyway. You dont know what you are talking about, but that is SOP for you liberals. You have no idea 'how those guys operate' or what Putin 'wants.' You just make **** up.

https://www.apnews.com/8ef6524cedd14011b9595b600278a08b

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has displayed what he says are two emails from President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer asking for help getting the Trump Tower Moscow project off the ground.

Michael Cohen pleaded guilty on Thursday to lying to Congress about the real estate deal.
==============================================
Looks like Trump's best bud Putin has stuck a shiv into his back.

But he said at least 5 times before the election that he had no financial dealings in Russia. Maybe he was mistaken.

It will all come out when they get into his finances.

'Collusion? What collusion?'

What is it about this story that speaks to collusion? Or anything else for that matter?

So, you're saying that in October of 2015 no American company had any dealings with Russia?!?

Not a single one that was a United States presidential candidate.

That's because the Libbos keep failing to answer.

They keep starting these threads with supposed "AHA, weve got him" glee and these stories reveal absolutely nothing. What new ground does this story or these emails break?

It is amazing that after two years of zero evidence to back that moronic assertion up, you still believe it anyway. You dont know what you are talking about, but that is SOP for you liberals. You have no idea 'how those guys operate' or what Putin 'wants.' You just make **** up.

You don't' know what you're talking about...that's your big play? Why do you even post this weak ****?

Keep whistling past the graveyard...you can also find comfort with the other Trump-types, I hear they like to spoon when it gets cold, and the temperature is steadily dropping.

Not a single one that was a United States presidential candidate.

He was doing business deals all over the world. Why? Because he was a business man. No other candidate was doing that. Why? Because they were all politicians. There is no crime here, nor even a hint of a crime. The only reason you think there is is because you have swallowed the fraudulent idea that there was some sort of Trump/Putin collusion. But tell me, what do you think these emails prove?

You don't' know what you're talking about...that's your big play? Why do you even post this weak ****?

Keep whistling past the graveyard...you can also find comfort with the other Trump-types, I hear they like to spoon when it gets cold, and the temperature is steadily dropping.

I post it because it happens to be true--you dont know what you are talking about. And this childish response only makes that more obvious.
But go ahead, tell me what it is you think this particular new 'evidence' adds to the story.

Thats not a crime, dude :roll:

Listen 'dude', were you alive when Nixon resigned? I doubt it you were, but I was.

On July 27, 29, and 30, 1974, the Committee approved three articles of impeachment against Nixon, for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress, and reported those articles to the House of Representatives.

Yes, it appears to be true, that lying to Congress is indeed a crime. (dude)

They keep starting these threads with supposed "AHA, weve got him" glee and these stories reveal absolutely nothing. What new ground does this story or these emails break?

It's propaganda.

Listen 'dude', were you alive when Nixon resigned? I doubt it you were, but I was.

On July 27, 29, and 30, 1974, the Committee approved three articles of impeachment against Nixon, for obstruction of justice, abuse of power, and contempt of Congress, and reported those articles to the House of Representatives.

Yes, it appears to be true, that lying to Congress is indeed a crime. (dude)

Yes I was alive and Trump did not lie to congress. He has not testified before congress. Contempt of congress is not the same a lying to congress. Dude.

Senate bi-partisan passes a Trump veto-proof package of sanctions, in part because they know he's in bed with Russia, and Trump has to sign them, else look even more like a moron when they override his veto...this is TRUMP being tough on in his partner, Putin?
I'm certain no one is dumb enough to believe that.

The proof is in the pudding. Obama acted like a ***** regarding the Russians.

President Trump wasted more Russians than Obama did...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khasham

President Trump is the only president in United States history to do battle with the Russians.

Nice story Bro.:coffeepap For a fiction.

Why? We know Russia targeted the 2016 elections. Russia playing Trump fits the facts as we understand them far more so than any sort of collusion.

Back
Top Bottom