• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Latest: Putin’s spokesman displays Trump lawyer’s emails

When I'm wrong, I admit it. I deal in facts, not hear-say and supposition.
And I'm not a fan of the "sound-byte" crew.

The problem is you only watch Fox News and you never believe they're wrong so you assume you're always right. You aren't, not by a long shot.

The problem is you only watch Fox News and you never believe they're wrong so you assume you're always right. You aren't, not by a long shot.

Those awesome powers of seeing.

Can you see next weeks lotto numbers as well?

Actually I recently started a thread comparing FOX with CNN. I've been tuning into CNN regularly and...admittedly I can't take more than about an hour of their unbelievable world of whining, lies and of course the ever present lefty supposition...but I do grin and bear it. Sometimes FOX is wrong about things. But I don't hear the blatant lies and bald-faced racism that CNN conjures just about daily.

And I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong...and I have been several times. That's how grown ups deal with things like that. Grown ups will also accept defeat with a modicum of grace. Just an observations...

Actually I recently started a thread comparing FOX with CNN. I've been tuning into CNN regularly and...admittedly I can't take more than about an hour of their unbelievable world of whining, lies and of course the ever present lefty supposition...but I do grin and bear it. Sometimes FOX is wrong about things. But I don't hear the blatant lies and bald-faced racism that CNN conjures just about daily.

And I'm the first to admit when I'm wrong...and I have been several times. That's how grown ups deal with things like that. Grown ups will also accept defeat with a modicum of grace. Just an observations...

That's pretty good. I turned on Fox the other night, Sean Hannity was bloviating the truth as usual, I could stand about about 30 seconds of his lies then changed the channel. Racism is part and parcel of every single FOX's topics to infuriate the salivating Trumpster masses. This is an example of how small-minded and knuckle-brained Trump is. He is annoyed because he knows that CNN is international but he's an idiot to believe that people in Europe and the rest of the world only watch CNN. He's so stupid not to realize that every country has news outlets. The BBC, Aljazeera, Sky News, Euronews and many more are available to people in other countries. CNN is not the only choice on the news menu. But, he hates CNN because they report exactly what he says and does, so he wants his own network, sort of like Adolph Hitler and other dictators did.

06f1446c-01df-4cbc-93c8-1eef3262600e.png

018b62f6-f4e7-4408-b035-0f57fec9ced5.png

More pure supposition.
3. Sanctions are passed because that's what the situation called for at the time.
Even Canadians don't really believe that bull****. Why did Trump oppose sanctions since 2015, and opposed the one he signed EVEN AS HE SIGNED it?

He said it was deeply flawed as he signed it...grudgingly.

Hmmmm it seems like a puppet of Putin would simply refuse to sign off on sanctions.

Sanctions aside you failed to say a word about:

1. Trump having the US kill Russians in Iraq
2. The US using the military to help oppose Assad Putin's puppet.
3. The US selling arms to the Ukraine
4. The US opposing the sell of Russian natural gas to Europe.
5. Trump policies increasing oil production decreasing world wide oil prices
6. Trump pressuring NATO to increase their spending to defend themselves against Russia

Put your Kool Aid down.

Mach you still have not responded to this points.

Last edited:
That's pretty good. I turned on Fox the other night, Sean Hannity was bloviating the truth as usual, I could stand about about 30 seconds of his lies then changed the channel. Racism is part and parcel of every single FOX's topics to infuriate the salivating Trumpster masses. This is an example of how small-minded and knuckle-brained Trump is. He is annoyed because he knows that CNN is international but he's an idiot to believe that people in Europe and the rest of the world only watch CNN. He's so stupid not to realize that every country has news outlets. The BBC, Aljazeera, Sky News, Euronews and many more are available to people in other countries. CNN is not the only choice on the news menu. But, he hates CNN because they report exactly what he says and does, so he wants his own network, sort of like Adolph Hitler and other dictators did.

06f1446c-01df-4cbc-93c8-1eef3262600e.png

018b62f6-f4e7-4408-b035-0f57fec9ced5.png

I completely agree that there are lots of other news outlets. But Trump is focused on the USA because...well...he's the POTUS.
Be that as it is...you've run from news and run directly to Trump. Man that's some derangement.

I would believe Hannity has said some racially charged things but, perhaps you'd be so kind as to point something blatantly racist that he of FOX has perpetrated or disseminated since Trump became POTUS?

Even Canadians don't really believe that bull****. Why did Trump oppose sanctions since 2015, and opposed the one he signed EVEN AS HE SIGNED it?

He said it was deeply flawed as he signed it...grudgingly.

You'd be surprised what Canadians think these days. We're headed for a Federal Conservative government in 2019. Pixey-Dust has embarrassed this nation too much.

Maybe Trump doesn't think these sanctions go far enough.

I completely agree that there are lots of other news outlets. But Trump is focused on the USA because...well...he's the POTUS.
Be that as it is...you've run from news and run directly to Trump. Man that's some derangement.

I would believe Hannity has said some racially charged things but, perhaps you'd be so kind as to point something blatantly racist that he of FOX has perpetrated or disseminated since Trump became POTUS?

Just off the top of my head, I can site the incident from June 2018 when David Bossie, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager, used a racist slur to attack Democratic strategist Joel Payne, who is black, during an appearance on Fox & Friends on Sunday. In the midst of a contentious exchange, Bossie told Payne that, “You’re out of your cotton-picking mind.” Then there was Laura Ingraham in her controversial opening statement last August, "In some parts of the country it seems like the America we know and love doesn't exist anymore." Critics accused Laura Ingraham of white nationalist for that statement. Watters has been in hot water over offensive statements about Asians. On Bill O’Reilly’s old show, Jesse Watters once did ambush-style and man-in-the-street interview segments, and drew criticism in 2016 when he did a series of mocking interviews in New York’s Chinatown, playing on racist stereotypes. The episode prompted widespread condemnation, including from politicians like New York Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Sean Hannity, Carlson Tucker and Judge Jeanine Pirro have all hyped up white nationalism by sounding alarm bells and whistles about the caravan and how those in the caravan were dirty, diseased, and dangerous. And they started that rhetoric while the caravan was still crossing into Mexico from Guatemala.

Well, yes, exactly. What crime?

Maybe, maybe not, but impeachable offenses do not have to be crimes, legally.

His not disclosing a potential conflict of interest ( on an epic scale, one which poses a potential threat to national security ) to the public while running for office is fraud.

What no use for a president of the United States that is your puppet? Or just maybe Trump was never under Putin's control. And Putin accomplished his goal of disrupting or election by meddling by the 16 people that Mueller indicted and didn't involve Trump. Trump has killed over 200 Russians in Iraq

Link?
and sanctioned Russia
Trump did everything he could to remove the sanctions, but he couldn't due to political pressures. Trump and Tillerson stated that they would prefer that Russia was not sanctioned. HE certainly dragged his feet on implementing them.
and worst of all his policies have led to the US producing more oil and driving world wide oil prices in the $50 range.
Crude was at about $52 a barrel on January 2017. The current price is $62.
they were at $36 a barrel in January of 2016.
I once read an article that said Russia's economy is built on $125 a barrel oil. Russia today is hurting because of oil prices that trump helped cause. Also Trump is trying to stop a gas line from Russia to Europe that also hurts Russia. So Trump is not Putin's friend. If he was Putin's friend you would likely see a Trump tower in down town Moscow. There is a reason there is no Trump Tower in Moscow. Trump and Putin aren't friends and have never been friends. .

If those sanctions were removed, Exxon would have developed oil for Russia (Exxon as the rights to some 64 million acres in Russia, and the sanctions prevent them from exploitation ), and given that Putin owns the Russian oil company, the profits would be his private piggy bank, noting that Putin is a kleptocrat in the extreme and estimates are that he would have profited to the tune of 10s of billions. Imagine a man like Putin with more billions than anyone on the planet? And Trump, including his first secretary of state, wanted Putin to have those oil fields in there north developed. By any measure, Russia should be declared an enemy of the US, but the repubs won't because if they did they know that Trump could be charged, including many others, charged with Treason.

Given that there is no such thing as a "Friend of Putin", your point is rather moot.

What is the important fact is that our president is fawning over evil incarnate Putin like a sick puppy, and that is not in the US national interest.

Where where US Ships and Nato on his last Ukraine attack on their ships?

No, Trump, nor can anyone else, be a friend of Putin, but what Trump is, well, the Russians have a name for it, Russia's "useful idiot".

Link?

Trump did everything he could to remove the sanctions, but he couldn't due to political pressures. Trump and Tillerson stated that they would prefer that Russia was not sanctioned. HE certainly dragged his feet on implementing them.

Crude was at about $52 a barrel on January 2017. The current price is $62.
they were at $36 a barrel in January of 2016.

If those sanctions were removed, Exxon would have developed oil for Russia (Exxon as the rights to some 64 million acres in Russia, and the sanctions prevent them from exploitation ), and given that Putin owns the Russian oil company, the profits would be his private piggy bank, noting that Putin is a kleptocrat in the extreme and estimates are that he would have profited to the tune of 10s of billions. Imagine a man like Putin with more billions than anyone on the planet? And Trump, including his first secretary of state, wanted Putin to have those oil fields in there north developed. By any measure, Russia should be declared an enemy of the US, but the repubs won't because if they did they know that Trump could be charged, including many others, charged with Treason.

Given that there is no such thing as a "Friend of Putin", your point is rather moot.

What is the important fact is that our president is fawning over evil incarnate Putin like a sick puppy, and that is not in the US national interest.

Where where US Ships and Nato on his last Ukraine attack on their ships?

No, Trump, nor can anyone else, be a friend of Putin, but what Trump is, well, the Russians have a name for it, Russia's "useful idiot".

The bottom line is the Trump doesn't think its in the best interest of the US to ignite another Cold War situation with Russia. He thinks its best to stay on speaking terms with Putin and cooperate on things that benefit both countries. Oil prices have fallen from a high of around 150 a barrel to around 51 a barrel today. The US is currently producing more oil than at any other time in history. Trump has encouraged Saudi Arabia to increase its production by 2 million barrels a day. As oil production goes up oil prices stay low.

200 Russians killed

Just off the top of my head, I can site the incident from June 2018 when David Bossie, Trump’s former deputy campaign manager, used a racist slur to attack Democratic strategist Joel Payne, who is black, during an appearance on Fox & Friends on Sunday. In the midst of a contentious exchange, Bossie told Payne that, “You’re out of your cotton-picking mind.” Then there was Laura Ingraham in her controversial opening statement last August, "In some parts of the country it seems like the America we know and love doesn't exist anymore." Critics accused Laura Ingraham of white nationalist for that statement. Watters has been in hot water over offensive statements about Asians. On Bill O’Reilly’s old show, Jesse Watters once did ambush-style and man-in-the-street interview segments, and drew criticism in 2016 when he did a series of mocking interviews in New York’s Chinatown, playing on racist stereotypes. The episode prompted widespread condemnation, including from politicians like New York Mayor Bill de Blasio.

Sean Hannity, Carlson Tucker and Judge Jeanine Pirro have all hyped up white nationalism by sounding alarm bells and whistles about the caravan and how those in the caravan were dirty, diseased, and dangerous. And they started that rhetoric while the caravan was still crossing into Mexico from Guatemala.
"out of your cotton-picking mind", A saying that is quite common. I understand it was used as a substitute for dropping the F-Bomb. Only a true SJW could even possible see that as a racist remark. Let examine the next stretch of reality you have for us.
"the America we know and love doesn't exist anymore.". OMG...you can't be serious? Do you have any idea how silly this sounds? Not racist in the slightest, so lets move on.
OK...I watched the Jesse Watters video. Again...you can't be serious? Let's move on.
Ah...finally Hannity. The real object of this discussion. Even though I was willing to concede that he may have said something racially charged in the past, your example is that he said the people in the caravan are dirty, diseased and dangerous?

You Sir, have an amazingly overly active imagination and should really get a grip on reality.

Thank you. :roll:

From the beginning of this I thought there would come a time when Putin would throw Trump under the bus and have evidence of his collusion leaked, maybe its time.

Still can't believe how dumb the people who voted for Trump are, and how deplorable those who actually still, to this day, defend and support him. Unreal what kind of trash we have in this country

"out of your cotton-picking mind", A saying that is quite common. I understand it was used as a substitute for dropping the F-Bomb. Only a true SJW could even possible see that as a racist remark. Let examine the next stretch of reality you have for us.
"the America we know and love doesn't exist anymore.". OMG...you can't be serious? Do you have any idea how silly this sounds? Not racist in the slightest, so lets move on.
OK...I watched the Jesse Watters video. Again...you can't be serious? Let's move on.
Ah...finally Hannity. The real object of this discussion. Even though I was willing to concede that he may have said something racially charged in the past, your example is that he said the people in the caravan are dirty, diseased and dangerous?

You Sir, have an amazingly overly active imagination and should really get a grip on reality.

Thank you. :roll:

Must have been a lot more people that saw that as racist since Fox suspended him over the comment. Charles Payne took offense and he works for Fox. "Payne, who is black, immediately took offense to Bossie's racially charged statement. "Cotton-picking mind? Well, let me tell you something. I've got some relatives who picked cotton. And I'm not going to sit here and allow you to attack me like that on TV."

Fox News reportedly suspends ex-Trump campaign aide David Bossie for ?cotton-picking? remark

Must have been a lot more people that saw that as racist since Fox suspended him over the comment. Charles Payne took offense and he works for Fox. "Payne, who is black, immediately took offense to Bossie's racially charged statement. "Cotton-picking mind? Well, let me tell you something. I've got some relatives who picked cotton. And I'm not going to sit here and allow you to attack me like that on TV."

Fox News reportedly suspends ex-Trump campaign aide David Bossie for ?cotton-picking? remark

Oh...the liberal voice on FOX held up the thin excuse to whine. What a cotton-pickin' surprise...:roll:

https://www.apnews.com/8ef6524cedd14011b9595b600278a08b

Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman has displayed what he says are two emails from President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer asking for help getting the Trump Tower Moscow project off the ground.

Michael Cohen pleaded guilty on Thursday to lying to Congress about the real estate deal.
==============================================
Looks like Trump's best bud Putin has stuck a shiv into his back.

But he said at least 5 times before the election that he had no financial dealings in Russia. Maybe he was mistaken.

It will all come out when they get into his finances.

'Collusion? What collusion?'

Wait, I thought Putin was his buddy. You mean they're not?

Oh...the liberal voice on FOX held up the thin excuse to whine. What a cotton-pickin' surprise...:roll:
Did you notice in the article a CNN host Rick Sanchez and News Week editor Julie Reed use the same term. I think for a racial slur to be effective the person that says it has to have intent. And it has to be exclusive to one race. While it is blacks were forced to pick cotton but a large number of whites in the South also picked cotton. My grandfather and grandmother both pick lots of cotton and they told me many times it was hard back breaking work and inferred to me you have to be out of your mind to pick cotton. I can see how some might be offended but I think its overly PC. I'm not personally offended and I have as close of family connection as anyone today has. I have heard that term a fair amount and this is the first time I have ever heard its a racist term.

Last edited:
Trump lied about Russia, multiple times. And in addition to those lies, he told another 20+ misleading claims..."no deals", and other language to imply he has nothing to do with them, while trying to get Trump Tower Moscow off the ground in Russia, with Putin, with VTB, that needed U.S. sanctions lifted to back it...

Trump:
“I have nothing to do with Russia. I never did.”
“There was no talking to Russia. There was no phone calls.”
“I have nothing to do with Russia,” he said. “To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does.”

The question was, what crimes? Are you unable to answer?

It never ceases to amaze me how many Americans take Fox News as the gospel. It’s not even a news channel, they aren’t required to report the truth! It’s pure opinionated garbage. A true brainwashing. They are so brainwashed they couldn’t even switch the channel if they tried!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the beginning of this I thought there would come a time when Putin would throw Trump under the bus and have evidence of his collusion leaked, maybe its time.

Still can't believe how dumb the people who voted for Trump are, and how deplorable those who actually still, to this day, defend and support him. Unreal what kind of trash we have in this country

Yea agree. The things that trump does and says don’t surprise me anymore. It’s the people still defending him that do. Sick cult I tell ya. Left is right and up is down, they are stuck in some alternate reality. You can’t reason with them. I stopped trying.

It never ceases to amaze me how many Americans take Fox News as the gospel. It’s not even a news channel, they aren’t required to report the truth! It’s pure opinionated garbage. A true brainwashing. They are so brainwashed they couldn’t even switch the channel if they tried!

What news channel do you watch? I watch, CNN, NBC, and Fox

Harvard Study on News Bias

Back
Top Bottom