• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Hereafter?

What is my immediate fate to be?

• ::poof:: You simply cease to exist.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Reincarnation as a person.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Reincarnation as another life-form (plant - animal).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You remain in a metaphysical stasis until a final Judgement Day.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • An immediate metaphysical disposition of Heaven or Hell.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Your essence simply rejoins the universe as diffuse energy.

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scholastic said:
This is assuming reincarnation occurs.

This is where i incur St. Thomas Aquinas's teachings concerning A) First Cause B) Eternity

Your takeing what i say the worng way im saying this hypotheticaly not in a reincarnation since im just saying if he lived either one of these lives is he a differnet person?

TJS0110 said:
Your takeing what i say the worng way im saying this hypotheticaly not in a reincarnation since im just saying if he lived either one of these lives is he a differnet person?

Then you are also assuming that there are multiple universes. I must disagree. Eternity is one, and so is creation.

Scholastic said:
Then you are also assuming that there are multiple universes. I must disagree. Eternity is one, and so is creation.

No,no,no your still takeing it wrong. Ok im saying it completely hypothetical, like what if he had not been born in the bad town. Im saying it as a "what if" type question. Not a reincarnation, not a seperate universe. Just a what if dont look at it as two seperate lifes just two different possibleities.

TJS0110 said:
No,no,no your still takeing it wrong. Ok im saying it completely hypothetical, like what if he had not been born in the bad town. Im saying it as a "what if" type question. Not a reincarnation, not a seperate universe. Just a what if dont look at it as two seperate lifes just two different possibleities.

I really don't see what the point is asking in "what if" What point are you trying to make if you entire point is invalid?

Scholastic said:
I really don't see what the point is asking in "what if" What point are you trying to make if you entire point is invalid?

I'm just trying to make the point that you have to judge the soul not hte persons actions.

TJS0110 said:
I'm just trying to make the point that you have to judge the soul not hte persons actions.

Christ said "judge not lest ye be judged" you can't judge a persons actions, nor can you judge his soul. Judgement of the soul is impossible except for God and Christ and the Holy spirit. Any "judgement" you'll ever hear me speak is concerning the judgement that jews and all of those other unbelievers make upon themselves when they speak of their own will "Jesus is not lord"

Scholastic said:
Christ said "judge not lest ye be judged" you can't judge a persons actions, nor can you judge his soul. Judgement of the soul is impossible except for God and Christ and the Holy spirit. Any "judgement" you'll ever hear me speak is concerning the judgement that jews and all of those other unbelievers make upon themselves when they speak of their own will "Jesus is not lord"

Thats my point humans cant judge humans on matters of the soul becuase we only judge what we can see.

TJS0110 said:
Thats my point humans cant judge humans on matters of the soul becuase we only judge what we can see.

No, you can't judge a person's soul unless he himself places judgement upon himself.

Scholastic said:
No, you can't judge a person's soul unless he himself places judgement upon himself.

I don't think you can judge period. Judge not lest ye be judged doesn't mean if someone judges someone else you can start judgeing them.

TJS0110 said:
I don't think you can judge period. Judge not lest ye be judged doesn't mean if someone judges someone else you can start judgeing them.

Look at it this way. If a person says "i don't believe in God," are you really judging him by declaring him an unbeliever? No, he said that, you didn't. Same thing with Jews, muslims, etc etc etc

What do you mean by same thing with Jews and Muslims.

TJS0110 said:
What do you mean by same thing with Jews and Muslims.

Well, simply put, a jew is not a jew by the branding of others. He is a jew by his own utterances. A muslim is not a muslim by the branding of others. He is a muslim by his own profession. They declare condemnation upon themselves by saying: "We do not believe in Christ."

I ate Christ for dinner. He tastes like chicken.

vergiss said:

See? This Jewess shows my point. I never called her a blasphemer. She freely offered us that information. And alas, the Jews wonder why Hitler was able to gather them up and systematically "murder" them so easily. They fell right into his hands. Especially with that Krystalnocthe thing. lol, the boy just wandered in and shot a german. How stupid!

vergiss said:

See? This Jewess shows my point. I never called her a blasphemer. She freely offered us that information. And alas, the Jews wonder why Hitler was able to gather them up and systematically "murder" them so easily. They fell right into his hands. Especially with that Krystalnocthe thing. lol, the boy just wandered in and shot a german. How stupid!

Erm. It's spelt "Kristallnacht", actually.

I have to correct your German? Tut, tut.

No, just a try-hard.

vergiss said:
No, just a try-hard.

you apparently misunderstand. I am not a german, ie, someone directly from german. i therefore dont' speak german. Therefore, i think you'll find it reasonable that i misspell something that isn't english. However, as to your accusation, i have already established the fact that i am white and only white. Dutch. English. French. Irish. All of those started as germanic tribes following the fall of Rome.

That's funny, as I'm English and German. Looks like I'm Aryan too.

vergiss said:
That's funny, as I'm English and German. Looks like I'm Aryan too.

and jew. nationality doesn't count for you. just because your ancestors "come from" a certain area doesn't give them nationality. If i may quote the great hitler "though the jew speak a thousand languages, he is still a jew"

So, what, believing in something somehow alters your DNA and makes you a different race?

Sure it does, babe. Sure it does.

vergiss said:
So, what, believing in something somehow alters your DNA and makes you a different race?

Sure it does, babe. Sure it does.

The jews have a law that specifies what makes a jew a jew. They have a law that keeps their bloodline jewish. Therefore, a jew, no matter if he speak german, english, or hebrew, is nonetheless a jew. And call me babe again <.< >.>

Scholastic said:

Actually, you did...yesterday at 2:48 PM DST

vergiss said:
Oh, don't worry, Jesus "loves" me quite regularly, if you get my gist...

Schol-ass-tic said:
Blasphemer! :madmad: You are a blasphemer, and through your own unbelief, you blasphem the holy spirit. And we all know what your law says about unbelief. You people made it dreadfully clear when Jesus, who spoke nothing but the truth, was wrongly accused of blasphemy.

cnredd said:
Actually, you did...yesterday at 2:48 PM DST

you get what i mean. Before i said anything, she openly admitted that she doesn't believe in Christ.

Back
Top Bottom