• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The DP Party.

Simon W. Moon said:
I like my brews a bit chewier.

Barkeep -- pour this man a Chimey.

Gardener said:
Barkeep -- pour this man a Chimey.

Oh God Simon, the more I learn about you, the more I.........................:shock:

Be careful the fatherland security guys will herd us all into a detention camp.
YES!! It's about time. We need to form a real party as well.
We need to ensure that our party is open to all.
It has to respect the rights of all.
It can't have an official religion or a religous based platform. That way no one is excluded.
The first plank in our platform should be easy to come up with, it's the US Constitution!
We can't except any funding from for-profit corporations, or any of the non-profits set up by any of the for-profit corporations.
We must protect the rights of Mother Earth to ensure that we the occupants of it will survive. With this Earth as our home, burning part of it to make energy or heat our houses (fossil fuels) can be compared to breaking up all the furniture to burn in the fireplace, pretty soon we will be sitting on the floor.
If you belittle or fear someone else because of their color or religous difference, sex, or their exercising their freedom of choice, get over it real fast, or you will not feel welcome. We do except converts!
I have many idea's concerning this, how about you? HUMMM! KATT

Way to ruin a great beer discussion, kattmandu.

But yes - I'm brewing my own beer right now in my dorm room. First batch goes out of the carbine into the bottles on monday :cool:

:eek:t I thought this was a real political debate forum. I guess republicans need to be drunk to say the stuff they say, and they don't remember what they said the next day. When this thread can actually debate a somewhat political issue or subject let me know.:2brickwal

kattmanduu said:
:eek:t I thought this was a real political debate forum. I guess republicans need to be drunk to say the stuff they say, and they don't remember what they said the next day. When this thread can actually debate a somewhat political issue or subject let me know.:2brickwal

Maybe when you can go find one of the 400 gazillion threads around here for a debate instead of screaming for debate on a non debate thread inside of a non debate forum you won't look like a friggin (explicative deleted).

You are what I call, "self smacking."

If I'm not mistaken, the name of the game here is Debate politic's. You are the misguided one who is not on topic. And seem to be wasting the space of this site. I try to interact with the subject of the thread and it seems that I am almost the only one addressing the subject, everyone else is talking about beer and brewing. That has no relationship to the subject. You could just go to one of the chat rooms to talk about that. :doh

kattmanduu said:
If I'm not mistaken, the name of the game here is Debate politic's. You are the misguided one who is not on topic. And seem to be wasting the space of this site. I try to interact with the subject of the thread and it seems that I am almost the only one addressing the subject, everyone else is talking about beer and brewing. That has no relationship to the subject. You could just go to one of the chat rooms to talk about that. :doh

Gotta love a newbie. And what exactly is the subject sport? Who is not on topic? I'm sure you will get up to speed soon enough. But for now, thanks for the yucks.

Enough about beer. I say we discuss how to work flying monkeys into this party. Or flying monkeys with beer?

teacher said:
Gotta love a newbie. And what exactly is the subject sport? Who is not on topic? I'm sure you will get up to speed soon enough. But for now, thanks for the yucks.

Enough about beer. I say we discuss how to work flying monkeys into this party. Or flying monkeys with beer?
Dude, knock it off, cut the new guy some slack. You were there before as well.

kattmanduu said:

Yes, the name of the game here is Debate Politics. However, we do have threads that are not necessarily intended to spark an actual debate. Please keep in mind, you are in the sub forum for the planning of a DP convention later this year. This is one of those threads that was meant simply as a fun thread, nothing to debate here. If you'd like to start a thread concerning the points you addressed, I encourage you to do so within another sub forum. :2wave:

Stace said:
Yes, the name of the game here is Debate Politics. However, we do have threads that are not necessarily intended to spark an actual debate. Please keep in mind, you are in the sub forum for the planning of a DP convention later this year. This is one of those threads that was meant simply as a fun thread, nothing to debate here. If you'd like to start a thread concerning the points you addressed, I encourage you to do so within another sub forum. :2wave:

Argggg, I was going to be snotty and mean and then you went and were all nice and took the wind out of my sails.

******* overachieving new mods....:doh :mrgreen:

RightatNYU said:
Argggg, I was going to be snotty and mean and then you went and were all nice and took the wind out of my sails.

******* overachieving new mods....:doh :mrgreen:

Sorry! :( Just didn't want to scare katmanduu away...

Stace said:
Sorry! :( Just didn't want to scare katmanduu away...

hahaha, no its completely okay, preferred in fact. Reminded me not to be a dick.:smile:

Originally posted by RightatNYU:
Reminded me not to be a dick
That's like asking Stace not to be a fox. Or my girlfriend reminding me not to be an asshole.

Nice avatar! Is that new?

Billo_Really said:
That's like asking Stace not to be a fox. Or my girlfriend reminding me not to be an asshole.

Nice avatar! Is that new?

haha, my girlfriend is a fox...literally.

and of course, you wanted something fresh, so here ya go.

jfuh said:
Dude, knock it off, cut the new guy some slack. You were there before as well.

Oh please, I clued him into the fact he was in the wrong thread and still he came back with weak azz shi*t telling me I need to go to a chat room. I could have leaned on him WAY heavier than I did. I WAS cutting him some slack. Left the drunk Republicans comment all alone. Would you have stuck up for him if it was drunk Democrates?

Originally posted by teacher:
Left the drunk Republicans comment all alone.
Why would you comment on drunk Republicans? You're a Libertarian! Oh, I get it. Sorry, my bad.

Well, I see respect is not in the vocabulary of some people here. If you don't like what I am saying that is your right. If you don't like it don't reply to my posts and I will leave it at that. But you guys are going to need some designated drivers that is for sure. I wish they wouldn't allow booze at any of these "conventions", politics is like driving a car, you should have full control of your faculties.
My first use of the internet was in 1986 while I was the Small Computer Contract Manager for the 1942nd Communications Squadron at Homestead AFB in Fla. I asked my counterpart at Langley who he was voting for in the local elections. This was in real time PC to PC text messaging just like a chat room, 20 years ago. So you can cut out the newbe stuff. I helped to put together this thing we call the internet. No I didn't do it all by myself, I just made sure we had all the right equipment to make it work. I was asigned to US Central Command in 1987 to do it again at a global level.
Just what threads do you recomend. I'm in 3 here already. I was just surfing the site to see what was happening when I found this one. We have a local brew here called Alien Ale. Yes I live near the crash site by Roswell NM. I keep hoping they will come back and pick me up!!! :rofl
So let's roll. KATT

Originally posted by kattmanduu
Well, I see respect is not in the vocabulary of some people here. If you don't like what I am saying that is your right. If you don't like it don't reply to my posts and I will leave it at that. But you guys are going to need some designated drivers that is for sure. I wish they wouldn't allow booze at any of these "conventions", politics is like driving a car, you should have full control of your faculties.
My first use of the internet was in 1986 while I was the Small Computer Contract Manager for the 1942nd Communications Squadron at Homestead AFB in Fla. I asked my counterpart at Langley who he was voting for in the local elections. This was in real time PC to PC text messaging just like a chat room, 20 years ago. So you can cut out the newbe stuff. I helped to put together this thing we call the internet. No I didn't do it all by myself, I just made sure we had all the right equipment to make it work. I was asigned to US Central Command in 1987 to do it again at a global level.
Just what threads do you recomend. I'm in 3 here already. I was just surfing the site to see what was happening when I found this one. We have a local brew here called Alien Ale. Yes I live near the crash site by Roswell NM. I keep hoping they will come back and pick me up!!!
So let's roll. KATT
Danarhea could use some company. And he's got a fine assortment of threads.

teacher said:
Oh please, I clued him into the fact he was in the wrong thread and still he came back with weak azz shi*t telling me I need to go to a chat room. I could have leaned on him WAY heavier than I did. I WAS cutting him some slack. Left the drunk Republicans comment all alone. Would you have stuck up for him if it was drunk Democrates?
For one, democrates are drunk
two I'm not a democrat and even if I were, I still would have stuck up for him.

Anyone had Abita's Purple Haze from New Orleans? Good stuff.

jfuh said:
For one, democrates are drunk
two I'm not a democrat and even if I were, I still would have stuck up for him.

Posted at 3:40am, uncharacteristic misspellings and syntaxical errors.

could someone have been....drunk?:lol: :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom