• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The DP Party.

Donkey1499 said:
Guiness??? NEVER!!!!!!!!! Jack Daniels I say. Or Sam Adams.

I still support guiness as the drink of choice, but sam adams can run a close secong. As for Jackie D, he has kicked my *** enough times that I know now how to leave well enough alone. :mrgreen:

jallman said:
I still support guiness as the drink of choice, but sam adams can run a close secong. As for Jackie D, he has kicked my *** enough times that I know now how to leave well enough alone. :mrgreen:

Get a little too tipsy at the gay bar, jallman? Didn't get another British "Invasion", did ya? :mrgreen:

Donkey1499 said:
Guiness??? NEVER!!!!!!!!! Jack Daniels I say. Or Sam Adams.

Comparing Sam Adams to Guiness and saying that it is just as good or better is like saying a Honda is better than a Rolls Royce. There is just no comparison.

Guinness and the legendary Saint James Gate Brewery are like the Pyramids, the Taj Mahal, or the Forbidden City. They are legends.

Last edited:
George_Washington said:
Comparing Sam Adams to Guiness and saying that it is just as good or better is like saying a Honda is better than a Rolls Royce. There is just no comparison.

Guinness and the legendary Saint James Gate Brewery are like the Pyramids, the Taj Mahal, or the Forbidden City. They are legends.

And YOU, sir, are a twit, a dimwit, and a simpleton for saying such blasphemy! I'll crucify you with mine eyes, you twerp!

:mrgreen:

Donkey1499 said:
And YOU, sir, are a twit, a dimwit, and a simpleton for saying such blasphemy! I'll crucify you with mine eyes, you twerp!

:mrgreen:

You claimed that our founding fathers drank American beer as I remember, correct? You said Alexander Hamilton would kick my ***. Well, it's a well known fact among uh...."educated" people that at dinner parties, our founding fathers drank French wine. In fact, Thomas Jefferson was a collector of French wine. Wow, imagine that! :2razz:

So I don't think you can say anybody is being unpatriotic by drinking imported liquor...

George_Washington said:
You claimed that our founding fathers drank American beer as I remember, correct? You said Alexander Hamilton would kick my ***. Well, it's a well known fact among uh...."educated" people that at dinner parties, our founding fathers drank French wine. In fact, Thomas Jefferson was a collector of French wine. Wow, imagine that! :2razz:

So I don't think you can say anybody is being unpatriotic by drinking imported liquor...

He was also a collector of fine imported African slaves. Doesn't mean it's the import of choice today.:( :mad:

I prefer asian slaves, smaller hands, better with electronics.

George_Washington said:

You'll rue the day that you typed this! BOW TO ME YOU BLUBBING GURL!:mrgreen:

Don't think a DP party would work, too many conflicting views. However, could DP function as the forum in which to meet people with who you could start a party? Possibly.
To the vastly more important topic of beers, I'm really into Asahi from Japan at the moment. Drank a fine local beer in Brazil called Antarctica, penguins on the label, far better than the SKOL that was everywhere out there.

Back
Top Bottom