• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion protest

Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

I think both sides should take a real good second glance at this comment. As I see it, both sides (extremists) are pulling stunts that NO ONE should find acceptable. Also, pay attention to the fact that these are extremists. Most people do not fight their battles this way, and no one should. It demeans the whole process and everyone involved in it. If you have to resort to extremist methods just to argue abortion, what do you think is going to happen when a REAL issue comes up? You know, one of those issues that effects everyone? Yeah, those.

The obvious thing that should be evident to all is that abortion doesn't impact all. It never has. It never will.

Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

The worst of your kind are the serial killing hit men you enable, their staff, and their clients.

Rest assured, "your kind" are worse. They have done more harm.

Oh, so I suppose you don't think it counts when anti-abortion policies destroy women's lives.

This is why I don't believe anti-choicers when they say they care about women.

The obvious thing that should be evident to all is that abortion doesn't impact all. It never has. It never will.

In God's eyes, it effects everyone. Every time an innocent is needlessly murdered, a new demon is born.

In God's eyes, it effects everyone. Every time an innocent is needlessly murdered, a new demon is born.

So noted......

Ummmmm.....

Can't tell if joking or not. Scary huh? What have we come to these days?

Ummmmm.....

Trying to make a point that will stick in the minds of the clueless.

It's very hard, tedious work. 8)

Ummmmm.....

I assume that was an earnest post...albeit probably not the most accepted belief system in a modern society. Or is it? Dunno, really?

As Einstein said, "If any action or event is possible...it will happen sooner or later." I would also have to assume that applies to beliefs as well. :confused:

I wonder how you live your life knowing you're surrendered by ''demons'' everyday.

You walk by them everyday when you go outside

I wonder how you live your life knowing you're surrounded* (ck) by ''demons'' everyday.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

I wonder how you live your life knowing you're surrendered by ''demons'' everyday.

That hadn't come to mind...but a good consideration. That must be difficult. Thank goodness my ignorance won't allow me to acknowledge or connect with such things. Life's hard enough without all such creatures.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."

More religious mumbo jumbo

Oh, so I suppose you don't think it counts when anti-abortion policies destroy women's lives.

This is why I don't believe anti-choicers when they say they care about women.

“Every 36 seconds in America a woman lays her body down forced to choose abortion out of a lack of practical resources and emotional support. Abortion is a reflection that society has failed women.”
(Patricia Heaton, honorary chair of Feminists for Life)

Especially since that in 2008 it was estimated that 28 percent of all women between the ages of 15 and 64 have had an abortion.

Especially since that in 2008 it was estimated that 28 percent of all women between the ages of 15 and 64 have had an abortion.

I'm getting sick of bumping into all those demons. How 'bout you?

Your figures pretty much make my case.

I assume that was an earnest post...albeit probably not the most accepted belief system in a modern society. Or is it? Dunno, really?

As Einstein said, "If any action or event is possible...it will happen sooner or later." I would also have to assume that applies to beliefs as well. :confused:

Ah... yeahhhhh.

Well, I do not consider religion when discussing Law. The two are very different subjects.

Yeah.. scary :shock:

Trying to make a point that will stick in the minds of the clueless.

It's very hard, tedious work. 8)

I'm sorry. I do not consider myself clueless, and I do not get your point. Not sure why religious dogma/doctrine need to have anything to do with this subject in order to make a point... or for any other reason for that matter.

The DPS issued a press release on what it had found so far:

Abortion Regulations Bill Nears Final Vote | The Texas Tribune

class act pro choicers

so you want to throw crap and piss have your children hold up signs saying they want to have sex with senators and a few other disgusting comments
And you want us to respect your choices when you dont have any respect for others

They had no right to take away their life savings.... what a horrible thing to do!

I'm sorry. I do not consider myself clueless, and I do not get your point. Not sure why religious dogma/doctrine need to have anything to do with this subject in order to make a point... or for any other reason for that matter.

If you support the slaughter of the innocents, I don,t expect you would understand.

If you support the slaughter of the innocents, I don,t expect you would understand.

You've reminded me of that preposterous nonevent of King Herod slaughtering all the male children below a certain age......................

You've reminded me of that preposterous nonevent of King Herod slaughtering all the male children below a certain age......................

I'm sure historians will look back on the abortion mills in the same way.

Your excuses for such a slaughter are
indefensable

The DPS issued a press release on what it had found so far:

Abortion Regulations Bill Nears Final Vote | The Texas Tribune

class act pro choicers

so you want to throw crap and piss have your children hold up signs saying they want to have sex with senators and a few other disgusting comments
And you want us to respect your choices when you dont have any respect for others

Shall we bring up the anti-choicers who kill doctors, bomb clinics, send anthrax to clinics, threaten to send anthrax to clinics, use children to hold up gory signs of dead fetuses/stillbirths and other anti-choice signs?

Don't judge all by the actions of a few unless you want the same done to your side.

Shall we bring up the anti-choicers who kill doctors, bomb clinics, send anthrax to clinics, threaten to send anthrax to clinics, use children to hold up gory signs of dead fetuses/stillbirths and other anti-choice signs?

Don't judge all by the actions of a few unless you want the same done to your side.

Sangha's already pointed a number of these event out to trjr...even posted pictures and to no avail. But that's no surprise.

Fine, go ahead. We'll judge all of you by the abortionists themselves. You're all serial killers.

Yeah, you don't win that type of comparison. Let's not play that game.

I feel pretty happy judging the Austin protesters in general, though. Example after example, piled high - they're pretty loathsome little turds. Hell, some of them literally brought turds into the building...

Actually, that is not a fact. That is his prejudice. If it's a prejudice you share - and it plainly is - I would not find it surprising.

trfjr asserted that all human beings have natural human rights. I agree.

The only fact you can say about our status quo is that it does not protect those human rights equally for all human beings - and that fact is shameful. It is exactly what folks like myself and trfjr abhor about the status quo and work against.

Essentially, you're asserting our ****ty governance, failing to protect the human rights of those within its borders, as its own defense for the appropriateness of ****ty governance; that doesn't work very well in terms of discourse - we know what the status quo IS, it's terrible, that's why we're criticizing it.

For a comparable example, before 1865 there were human beings in the United States that were not legal persons, but owned property. I would not agree if you said they had no rights; I would say that their human rights were not being protected by a government as they should have been.

Natural rights are a fallacy that don't exist. The entire concept was created by folks who were inflexible in their thinking and tried to simplify complex concepts such as human nature, psychology, and sociology. There are no "natural human rights". Rights are nothing but social constructs that are determined by society at the time.

Fetus's have no rights. You are basing your response to this challenge on a premise you cannot prove.

Back
Top Bottom