• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion protest

Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

I'd say collecting feces and urine to throw is a new low.
A new low? In what context?

I'd say in the context of pro-choice vs. pro-life, murdering people would be as low as you could get.

Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

A new low? In what context?

I'd say in the context of pro-choice vs. pro-life, murdering people would be as low as you could get.

Uh, in the context of public behavior in the state capitol building and in defiance of the Senate rules of decorum...long-established...which I have already stated at least twice.

But if you're familiar with protesters of any issue collecting feces and urine to throw at their elected reps, please catch me up to speed. :roll:

Uh, in the context of public behavior in the state capitol building and in defiance of the Senate rules of decorum
I see. So then you're referring mostly to a specific and narrowly defined context. Not a shot, just acknowledging clarification.

But if you're familiar with protesters of any issue collecting feces and urine to throw at their elected reps, please catch me up to speed. :roll:
Well, I do know this was planned.:

Gun Protesters Plan March On Washington With Loaded Rifles To 'Put The Government On Notice' | ThinkProgress

Now, in fairness, it wasn't on a state capitol, it was on the nation's capitol. And it wasn't feces and urine, it was loaded guns. And yes, they didn't march with loaded weapons, but then again, neither did the protestors in Texas throw feces or urine.

I think that counts as being worse.

Emily Lyons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Emily Lyons (born July 18, 1956) is an American nurse who was gravely injured when Eric Robert Rudolph bombed an abortion clinic in Birmingham, Alabama, where she worked. She was a prominent figure during Rudolph's trial and sentencing, and has also become an activist for abortion rights.

The morning of January 29, 1998, Lyons was approaching the clinic, when Robert Sanderson, a security guard, bent to inspect an unfamiliar potted plant in the front yard. The flowerpot contained a remote-controlled nail bomb,[3][4] which exploded and killed Sanderson immediately. Lyons was severely injured: one eye was destroyed and the other damaged, her hand was mangled, a hole was torn in her abdomen that necessitated the removal of 10 inches of her intestines, and most of the flesh was blown off her legs and hand.[5][6] She was badly burned, her leg was shattered, and shrapnel and nails are permanently buried in her body.[2] Lyons spent eight weeks in the hospital,[7] and has had over twenty surgeries; she currently uses a wheelchair and has poor hearing and eyesight.

I see. So then you're referring mostly to a specific and narrowly defined context. Not a shot, just acknowledging clarification.

Gun Protesters Plan March On Washington With Loaded Rifles To 'Put The Government On Notice' | ThinkProgress

Now, in fairness, it wasn't on a state capitol, it was on the nation's capitol. And it wasn't feces and urine, it was loaded guns. And yes, they didn't march with loaded weapons, but then again, neither did the protestors in Texas throw feces or urine.

The Austin protesters didn't throw their feces and urine because the DPS searched every bag and confiscated the jars.

I bet these are the same people who said bringing tea bags to a protest was stupid and called them "teabaggers".

What would they call themselves after they brought jars of urine, feces and tampons?

Those that murder also brought in jars of feces and urine and were prepared to throw them at people that did not think like thay think. We used to call those folks NAZIS.

I bet these are the same people who said bringing tea bags to a protest was stupid and called them "teabaggers".

What would they call themselves after they brought jars of urine, feces and tampons?

And, Josie, DPS troopers told CNN that they confiscated USED feminine hygiene products. Very classy, yes? Feminine hygiene products among items confiscated at Texas Capitol – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

And, Josie, DPS troopers told CNN that they confiscated USED feminine hygiene products. Very classy, yes? Feminine hygiene products among items confiscated at Texas Capitol – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Because we know that police officers never lie! :roll:

Yesterday,, they said it was jars of urine and feces. Today, it's used tampons.

Tomorrow, it will be anthrax and smallpox infected blankets.

We have the right to walk down the street with openly carry loaded guns, but we don't have the right to throw urine or feces on people.

We have the right to walk down the street with loaded guns
Not openly, at least depending where you are. But hey, feel free to ignore the bigger issue of the planned gun protest, which was the attempted intimidation of lawmakers or any gun control supporters.

Not openly, at least depending where you are. But hey, feel free to ignore the bigger issue of the planned gun protest, which was the attempted intimidation of lawmakers.

No, it was to make a point that we have the right to carry openly according to the law of the land.

Last edited:

No, it was to make a point that we have a right to carry openly according to the law of the land.
And their guns had to be loaded for that? C'mon, take your head out of the sand. Even you know you're not buying those jars of human feces.

All of which comes back to my point, which is this is not the first time protests have been planned to be ugly.

And their guns had to be loaded for that? C'mon, take your head out of the sand. Even you know you're not buying those jars of human feces.

All of which comes back to my point, which is this is not the first time protests have been planned to be ugly.

If your gun is not loaded what exactly is the point in carrying it? Do cops walk around with unloaded guns?

There was no plans to get ugly at the protest. It was planned to be a nonviolent protest in the streets of DC.

If your gun is not loaded what exactly is the point in carrying it?
It was a protest. The point would be the visual demonstration. The gun does not have to be loaded for that.

It was planned to be a nonviolent protest in the streets of DC.
Threatened violence is still violence. It was clearly intended as an act of intimidation, or at the very least, escalation.

Hey, so now you're off-topic talking about attacks on abortion clinics, maybe in a few pages you can be off-topic talking about rape again, that'd be fun. Or robots. Or parasites. Or raping robots. Or raping robots attacking abortion clinics with parasites.

Swell.

Or maybe, and here's a novel idea, we could talk about what the thread is actually about? Which, by the way, is the conduct of pro-abortion protesters in Austin last night.

No, the contrast of the violence of prolifers is absolutely relevant given that the OP tries to attach actions in Austin to all pro-choicers.

The OP is speaking not about all who are pro-choice but those who are protesting. He said (and note the refs to kids holding signs):

class act pro choicers

so you want to throw crap and piss have your children hold up signs saying they want to have sex with senators and a few other disgusting comments

And you want us to respect your choices when you dont have any respect for others

The OP is speaking not about all who are pro-choice but those who are protesting. He said (and note the refs to kids holding signs):

class act pro choicers

so you want to throw crap and piss have your children hold up signs saying they want to have sex with senators and a few other disgusting comments

And you want us to respect your choices when you dont have any respect for others

That was dishonest

"class act pro choicers" refers to everyone who is pro-choice, and not just those who were protesting.

That was dishonest

"class act pro choicers" refers to everyone who is pro-choice, and not just those who were protesting.

No, it doesn't. The second paragraph follows from the first, sigh, and specifically speaks to those who want to throw excrement and etc. He is addressing the Austin protesters against Senate Bill 5.

Anyway, I can't recall in my life anybody collecting feces and urine to throw in protest of a legislative vote. Can you? Ever?

We have the right to walk down the street with openly carry loaded guns, but we don't have the right to throw urine or feces on people.

People should be able to walk down the streets with jars of urine and feces if they want to.

Why does anyone assume just because they carry a jar they will throw it on people?
I don't assume just because someone carry's a loaded gun they are going to shoot people with it.

Last edited:

No, it doesn't. The second paragraph follows from the first, sigh, and specifically speaks to those who want to throw excrement and etc. He is addressing the Austin protesters against Senate Bill 5.

No, the post clearly refers to "pro choicers", not "pro choicers who protest"

He even confirmed that he was talking about all pro-choice people in a later post

the republican party wasn't judged by a stupid remark by Todd Akin? All of the Tea party wasn't called racist because one idiot that wasn't even proved to be part if the movement held up a racist sign? i will stop judging all on the left for a few when the left does that same

Your reliance on a lie just proves that I'm right to point out how the abortion banners constantly lie in order to defend their perverted agenda.

And who does this?

Man-arrested-in-Fla-abortion-clinic-fire-DJQ81RQ-x-large.jpg

Answer: Humans did that.....Pro-life humans

How many times has that happened?

How many times a day are babies murdered at abortion clinics? How many times a day will the results of such murders cause mental illness for the women that had the abortions? Where are those photo's or stories? Oh that's right, baby murderers or those that support it don't like those photos shown or stories told. Having sex without any responsibility trumps all to such people.

Fire bombing an abortion clinic isn't anymore an answer than a woman getting an abortion is. Both are dead wrong.

How many times has that happened?

How many times a day are babies murdered at abortion clinics? How many times a day will the results of such murders cause mental illness for the women that had the abortions? Where are those photo's or stories? Oh that's right, baby murderers or those that support it don't like those photos shown or stories told. Having sex without any responsibility trumps all to such people.

Fire bombing an abortion clinic isn't anymore an answer than a woman getting an abortion is. Both are dead wrong.

According to NAF, there were 6462 acts of terrorism commited against abortion clinics since 1977

According to NAF, there were 6462 acts of terrorism commited against abortion clinics since 1977

And abortion clinic staff in America are responsible for the homicides of well over 50 million innocent human beings, a death toll you can't reach by comparing with any known terrorist organization; you'd have to compare with state actors for that - specifically the likes of Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, or Hitler.

Back
Top Bottom