• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion protest

Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

Wow, you're calling Texas state troopers the "Texas Taliban"? The Taliban? The DPS decapitates little boys? What's wrong with you? :roll:

Apparently you aren't familiar with how Taliban in the Middle East treat women. Did you miss the young woman, 16 years old, from Pakistan speak before the UN...telling them the Taliban in her home town shot her because she protested about not being able to go to school.

That's the same mentality the Texas legislators have. They have zero respect for women either. The DPS is just following orders from the actual Texas Taliban.

The Taliban cherish little boys because the are male and grow up to do their bidding, which includes being brutal to women.

Re: Texas Department of Public Safety confiscates jars of feces from pro-abortion pro

Apparently you aren't familiar with how Taliban in the Middle East treat women. Did you miss the young woman, 16 years old, from Pakistan speak before the UN...telling them the Taliban in her home town shot her because she protested about not being able to go to school.

That's the same mentality the Texas legislators have. They have zero respect for women either. The DPS is just following orders from the actual Texas Taliban.

The Taliban cherish little boys because the are male and grow up to do their bidding, which includes being brutal to women.

and bringing crap and piss to throw at the legislators is respectful behavior it is felony assault your lucky those who brought it isn't sitting in jail and shut down are protest for public safety and criminal activity but i guess the police were the ones showing no respect.
your a real piece of work you know that

and bringing crap and piss to throw at the legislators is respectful behavior it is felony assault your lucky those who brought it isn't sitting in jail and shut down are protest for public safety and criminal activity but i guess the police were the ones showing no respect.
your a real piece of work you know that

God loves you anyway...despite your inability to respect women.

So what the OP is saying is that they didn't find any bombs or guns - so they were not patterning after anti-abortion zealots who blew up and fire bombed clinics that did abortions or shot anyone?

View attachment 67150248

and you expect to get the publics support by using your children holding up signs like that? what are you thinking?

To pro-aborts, unborn children are just lifeless clumps of cells, devoid of any humanity. Children who make it past childbirth, on the other hand, are the perfect tools to peddle their twisted agenda.

^ Yes, we understand that you want females to shut up and do whatever you tell them to do, including if that girl is raped by her mother's boyfriend you want her forced to have the baby and imprisoned for life as a murderer if not.

The youngest pregnancy? Age 6. So since the Texas legislature is targeting HER - it is 100% appropriate for her to protest - PARTICULARLY SINCE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DEMANDING THAT SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A BABY - whether she wants to or not. IF YOU DEMAND she is old enough to go thru 9 months of pregnancy, labor and then raise a child - she sure as hell is old enough to protest Republicans in the Texas legislature - AND YOU.

SHE IS YOUR TARGET AND WHO YOU and the Texas Legislature HOPE IS YOUR VICTIM that you and they want to control and eliminate her procreation choices and freedom.

The Republicans in Texas want to force her to have a baby against her will. So it is 100% appropriate for her to protect.

Anyway, throwing feces is entirely uncivil...and what chimps and classless chumps do.

And who does this?

Man-arrested-in-Fla-abortion-clinic-fire-DJQ81RQ-x-large.jpg

Answer: Humans did that.....Pro-life humans

And who does this?

Man-arrested-in-Fla-abortion-clinic-fire-DJQ81RQ-x-large.jpg

"Should we now use the OP's words to your arson picture and declare YOU prolifers "want US to respect YOU when YOU don't have respect for others?" Why should we respect YOU when YOU use arson as YOUR tactic?

I have never used arson as a tactic. I don't know anybody who has. I disavow any violence, and BTW, you're acting as if abortion clinic violence is a commonplace when it isn't and never has been. What you'd like to do is smear millions of your fellow citizens who are pro-life by trying to connect them to violence. It's a lie, and it won't work.

And Texas Senate Bill 5 has now passed, and so all those who degraded themselves by collecting jars of feces and planning to throw them at their elected representatives did so for nothing.

^ Yes, we understand that you want females to shut up and do whatever you tell them to do, including if that girl is raped by her mother's boyfriend you want her forced to have the baby and imprisoned for life as a murderer if not.

The youngest pregnancy? Age 6. So since the Texas legislature is targeting HER - it is 100% appropriate for her to protest - PARTICULARLY SINCE YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DEMANDING THAT SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A BABY - whether she wants to or not. IF YOU DEMAND she is old enough to go thru 9 months of pregnancy, labor and then raise a child - she sure as hell is old enough to protest Republicans in the Texas legislature - AND YOU.

SHE IS YOUR TARGET AND WHO YOU and the Texas Legislature HOPE IS YOUR VICTIM that you and they want to control and eliminate her procreation choices and freedom.

The Republicans in Texas want to force her to have a baby against her will. So it is 100% appropriate for her to protect.

did Texas ban abortions NO they just restricted it after 20 weeks and if an 8 year old gets pregnant more then likely it is caused by statutory rape and that is excepted from the 20 week restrictions

you do realize most European nations restrict abortions after 12 to 14 weeks are they barbarians isn't the left always talking about how we should be more like the Europeans

I actually cant believe the pro abortionist are attempting to justify using crap and piss to throw at people and using children as props holding up sexually explicit signs, do you have any moral compass or integrality? do you have a shred of humanity? has the Obama Koolaid rotten your brain that much?

And who does this?

and did i condone those actions like you condone throwing crap and piss and using children as props holding up sexually explicit signs

and did i condone those actions like you condone throwing crap and piss and using children as props holding up sexually explicit signs

Deliver the lulz my Conservative blowhole. :popcorn2:

and you expect to get the publics support by using your children holding up signs like that? what are you thinking?

To pro-aborts, unborn children are just lifeless clumps of cells, devoid of any humanity. Children who make it past childbirth, on the other hand, are the perfect tools to peddle their twisted agenda.

The Westboro Baptist Church likes this post.
for to many years the right has taken the high ground trying to have a fair fight as the left used every dirty tactic in the book. it is time the right plays by the same set of rules the left has established
:lamo Riiight.

and i will so you wont have to get dirty. war is hell and i don't mind doing what needs to get done. I'm fighting for the future of this great nation so my children wont grow up as slaves to the state because if this great nation fails where else is there to go

So keep your hands clean i will get dirty for you
So in order to keep people from being slaves to the state, you are advocating for the state to tell people what they can do with their own bodies. Interesting logic you have there...

so nothing is off the table? what are the limits?
Well, I happen to think killing and bombings are a little extreme, how about you?

National Abortion Federation: Extreme Clinic Violence
Planned Parenthood Bombing Suspect Arrested In Wisconsin
Daily Kos: Another day, another 'pro-life' terrorist bombs an abortion clinic

But sure, those pro-lifers have been model citizens up until now. :roll:
we are using the democratic process to pass our agenda
So voting for the government to tell people what to do with their own bodies is a democratic process, but protesting is not. Got it.

why don't you answer my question what is unacceptable behavior if throwing crap and piss is acceptable
It's not. And neither are bombings, stabbings and other killings. Neither is the Westboro Baptist Church, and those like them.

you do realize most European nations restrict abortions after 12 to 14 weeks are they barbarians isn't the left always talking about how we should be more like the Europeans
Indeed they are...France is in Europe, right?

Abortion in France is legal on demand up to 12-weeks after conception (14 weeks after the last menstrual period),[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] since the Veil Law in 1975. Abortions at later stages of pregnancy are allowed if two physicians certify that the abortion will be done to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman; a risk to the life of the pregnant woman; or that the child will suffer from a particularly severe illness recognized as incurable.
Abortion in France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words, you kind of left out some important details. But maybe that was just a coincidence. What about our good buddies in the UK?

Subject to the provisions of this section, a person shall not be guilty of an offence under the law relating to abortion when a pregnancy is terminated by a registered medical practitioner if two registered medical practitioners are of the opinion, formed in good faith -
(a) that the pregnancy has not exceeded its twenty-fourth week and that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated, of injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman or any existing children of her family;
or
(b) that the termination of the pregnancy is necessary to prevent grave permanent injury to the physical or mental health of the pregnant woman;
or
(c) that the continuance of the pregnancy would involve risk to the life of the pregnant woman, greater than if the pregnancy were terminated
(d) that there is a substantial risk that if the child were born it would suffer from such physical or mental abnormalities as to be seriously handicapped.
Abortion in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow...that didn't help your cause either. Surely those hardcore Catholics in Italy will save you.

Abortion in Italy became legal in May 1978, when Italian women were allowed to terminate a pregnancy on request during the first 90 days. A proposal to repeal the law was considered in a 1981 national referendum, but was rejected by nearly 68% of voters; another referendum aimed at eliminating the restrictions was rejected by 88.4%.[SUP][1][/SUP]
Italian women are eligible to request an abortion for health, economic or social reasons, including the circumstances under which conception occurred. Abortions are performed free-of-charge in public hospitals or in private structures authorized by the regional health authorities. The law also allows termination in the second trimester of the pregnancy only when the life of the woman would be at risk if the pregnancy is carried to term or the fetus carries genetic or other serious malformations which would put the mother at risk of serious psychological or physical consequences.
Abortion in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ouch...you just can't catch a break, can you? Don't fret though, you're in luck. I found a government who thinks like you.

Legalization of abortion was first widely discussed in Germany during the early 20th century. During the Weimar Republic, such discussion led to a reduction in the maximum penalty for abortion, and in 1927 — by a court's decision — to the legalization of abortion in cases of grave danger to the life of the mother.
In Nazi Germany, the penalties for abortion were increased again. In 1943, providing an abortion to an "Aryan" woman became a capital offense. Abortion was permitted if the foetus was deformed or disabled.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany

[/URL]Whew...at least we now know a government in Europe mostly agrees with you.

The Westboro Baptist Church likes this post.
:lamo Riiight.

So in order to keep people from being slaves to the state, you are advocating for the state to tell people what they can do with their own bodies. Interesting logic you have there...

Well, I happen to think killing and bombings are a little extreme, how about you?

National Abortion Federation: Extreme Clinic Violence
Planned Parenthood Bombing Suspect Arrested In Wisconsin
Daily Kos: Another day, another 'pro-life' terrorist bombs an abortion clinic

But sure, those pro-lifers have been model citizens up until now. :roll:
So voting for the government to tell people what to do with their own bodies is a democratic process, but protesting is not. Got it.

It's not. And neither are bombings, stabbings and other killings. Neither is the Westboro Baptist Church, and those like them.

Indeed they are...France is in Europe, right?

Abortion in France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In other words, you kind of left out some important details. But maybe that was just a coincidence. What about our good buddies in the UK?

Abortion in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wow...that didn't help your cause either. Surely those hardcore Catholics in Italy will save you.

Abortion in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ouch...you just can't catch a break, can you? Don't fret though, you're in luck. I found a government who thinks like you.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Germany

[/URL]Whew...at least we now know a government in Europe mostly agrees with you.
your so full of crap you just proved my argument and you think you won? you need your meds

every country you listed other then the UK has exactly what I said their law where 12 to 14 weeks they give the same exception after that as America does

you prance around this forum thinking you know something and time and time again you are made out to be a fool do your self a favor either stop with your smug attitude and educate your self or stick to all liberal forums where you can get away with your crap

your so full of crap
I think that was the jars, not me.

you just proved my argument
:lol:

If you thinking holding a similar view to Nazi Germany is proving your argument, then I suppose I'm guilty as charged.
you need your meds
I don't take meds. Of course, that's of my own choice, not government required.

every country you listed other then the UK has exactly what I said their law where 12 to 14 weeks they give the same exception after that as America does
Oh, so Texas grants abortions after 20 weeks if "the child will suffer from a particularly severe illness recognized as incurable" or if "the fetus carries genetic or other serious malformations which would put the mother at risk of serious psychological or physical consequences.".

Well, I admit I haven't read the bill, so let's just see:

Sec.171.045.EXCEPTIONS. (a) The prohibitions and
requirements under Sections 171.042, 171.043, and 171.044 do not
apply to an abortion performed if there exists a condition that, in
the physician's reasonable medical judgment, so complicates the
medical condition of the woman that, to avert the woman's death or a
serious risk of substantial or irreversible physical impairment of
a major bodily function, other than a psychological condition, it
necessitates, as applicable:

http://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs/83R/billtext/pdf/HB02364I.pdf#navpanes=0

Oh...so the answer is no, the Texas bill does not grant the same exceptions as three of those countries I listed earlier. Don't worry, you're still good with Nazi Germany though.

you prance around this forum thinking you know something
Yes, those armed with knowledge generally do. Others, like you, who do not concern themselves with truth tend to not prance nearly so much as they continuously fall on their faces.

and time and time again you are made out to be a fool
You mean like in the Walmart thread, where I posted direct evidence of you contradicting yourself in exactly the manner I predicted Republicans/conservatives would?

do your self a favor either stop with your smug attitude
As soon as you stop posting provably false statements, I'll be more than happy to start taking you seriously. But when you claim the the pro-life crowd has taken the high ground and when you conveniently leave out important facts regarding not only Europe's abortion laws but also their much more generous attitude towards those who require government assistance, I really have no choice...I simply cannot take you seriously.

and educate your self
Says the person who is still making provably false statements.

or stick to all liberal forums where you can get away with your crap
I prefer to stick to forums where the truth matters to some people. Perhaps you'd be better off finding a forum where facts don't matter nearly so much as what you want the facts to be.

I'm just glad the bill passed and if they became aware that protestors were planning on hurling things I'm glad they weren't allowed to do so. According to CNN some of them chained themselves and disrupted briefly causing a 10 minute recess... imagine now if they had tampons condoms **** and piss and were just hurling them.

Truly awful people. If they hate the fact that they are in the extreme minority and they don't want to live in a state where we try to protect against this human rights abuse, they are certainly welcome to go somewhere else.

I think that was the jars, not me.

:lol:

If you thinking holding a similar view to Nazi Germany is proving your argument, then I suppose I'm guilty as charged.
I don't take meds. Of course, that's of my own choice, not government required.

Oh, so Texas grants abortions after 20 weeks if "the child will suffer from a particularly severe illness recognized as incurable" or if "the fetus carries genetic or other serious malformations which would put the mother at risk of serious psychological or physical consequences.".

Well, I admit I haven't read the bill, so let's just see:

http://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs/83R/billtext/pdf/HB02364I.pdf#navpanes=0

Oh...so the answer is no, the Texas bill does not grant the same exceptions as three of those countries I listed earlier. Don't worry, you're still good with Nazi Germany though.

Yes, those armed with knowledge generally do. Others, like you, who do not concern themselves with truth tend to not prance nearly so much as they continuously fall on their faces.

You mean like in the Walmart thread, where I posted direct evidence of you contradicting yourself in exactly the manner I predicted Republicans/conservatives would?

As soon as you stop posting provably false statements, I'll be more than happy to start taking you seriously. But when you claim the the pro-life crowd has taken the high ground and when you conveniently leave out important facts regarding not only Europe's abortion laws but also their much more generous attitude towards those who require government assistance, I really have no choice...I simply cannot take you seriously.

Says the person who is still making provably false statements.

I prefer to stick to forums where the truth matters to some people. Perhaps you'd be better off finding a forum where facts don't matter nearly so much as what you want the facts to be.

your talking about this post?

Originally Posted by Slyfox696

My guess to the Republican/conservative reaction to this news:

Despite the fact they constantly blast Obama for an economy with slumping take home pay and an increase of low wage jobs, Republicans/conservatives will now come out to gleefully point out how the liberal agenda is destroying the economy and taking away jobs.

That's merely a guess...let's see how it plays out.
They never let me down:

Originally Posted by trfjr

its wasn't an accident it was away to so call lower unemployment with out actually creating jobs instead of having one person working 40 hours a week you now have two working 20. also it was away to get more dependent on the government

is it better to have one person working a 40 hour week with benefits like insurance or two persons working 20 hours a week with no benefits? only democrats would want two at 20 with no benefits so more will be dependent on the government

do you know how many jobs 5 Walmart stores would provide? do you know the youth unemployment rate in DC is at 50%? would you rather make 8.50 an hour or 0 an hour? you liberal are like a starving man that was given food and then he complains it was hamburger and not a steak

if i was Walmart i would say the hell with DC and go places where people appreciates the jobs and the low prices

So we have one...we'll have to keep tabs on this.
where in the hell did you prove any one wrong seriously dude you need to find professional help

View attachment 67150248

Come on man, where's your sense of humor. That sign's funny.

I have never used arson as a tactic. I don't know anybody who has. I disavow any violence, and BTW, you're acting as if abortion clinic violence is a commonplace when it isn't and never has been.

There were at least 113 acts of violence committed against abortion clinics in 2011, down from a peak of 795 in 2001

http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/violence/documents/Stats_Table2011.pdf

There were at least 113 acts of violence committed against abortion clinics in 2011, down from a peak of 795 in 2001

http://www.prochoice.org/about_abortion/violence/documents/Stats_Table2011.pdf

Apparently god isn't working fast enough on the moral fascists prayers....so they've decided to take matters into their own hands. Seems like a lot of new testament folks have to turned to old testament tactics.

As I have said, I disavow any violence and don't know anybody who advocates it. What a cruel hypocrisy that would be.

But nobody's going to get anywhere trying to compare acts of violence against abortion clinics with throwing feces at one's elected reps in the state capitol building.

Hey, so now you're off-topic talking about attacks on abortion clinics, maybe in a few pages you can be off-topic talking about rape again, that'd be fun. Or robots. Or parasites. Or raping robots. Or raping robots attacking abortion clinics with parasites.

Swell.

Or maybe, and here's a novel idea, we could talk about what the thread is actually about? Which, by the way, is the conduct of pro-abortion protesters in Austin last night.

...nobody's going to get anywhere trying to compare acts of violence against abortion clinics with throwing feces at one's elected reps in the state capitol building.

True. The violence perpetrated by the Moral Fascists who want to ban abortion is far, far worse than anything these protesters did.

your talking about this post?
Yes, that would be the one.

where in the hell did you prove any one wrong
I didn't say I proved you wrong. You claimed my posting made me look like a fool, so I highlighted posts where you were clearly talking out of both sides of your mouth, both times to criticize the "liberals". In other words, I'm not the one looking foolish.

I also cannot help but notice how you didn't even bother to acknowledge the fact pro-lifers have not been taking the high road in this (though, I did only skim over some of your posts, so in fairness to you, maybe you acknowledge it to someone else), and also the fact that this Texas law is not like the laws in three of those European countries to which you claim it was similar. Do you wish to still actually have a conversation on that topic, or is this your way of trying to distract from the fact you were wrong, as I clearly demonstrated?

As I have said, I disavow any violence and don't know anybody who advocates it. What a cruel hypocrisy that would be.

But nobody's going to get anywhere trying to compare acts of violence against abortion clinics with throwing feces at one's elected reps in the state capitol building.
The point was being made against an earlier claim that "the right has taken the high ground trying to have a fair fight as the left used every dirty tactic in the book.". That's what has been in dispute.

To the best of my knowledge, I haven't seen anyone in this thread say it's okay to throw urine or feces at someone.

Hey, so now you're off-topic talking about attacks on abortion clinics
Attacks on abortion clinics is directly refuting the claim made by the thread starter in a post soon after the original that "the right has taken the high ground trying to have a fair fight as the left used every dirty tactic in the book". If you consider it off-topic, it's only because the thread starter made a provably false claim.

Or maybe, and here's a novel idea, we could talk about what the thread is actually about? Which, by the way, is the conduct of pro-abortion protesters in Austin last night.
Actually, it's not the only thing this thread is about. The thread-starter clearly tied in the idea the planned and only partially executed conduct of the protestors last night is indicative of all pro-choice supporters. He further claimed the conduct of the pro-life supporters has, up until now (or the last few years, perhaps) been legitimate and noble. Basically, this thread has progressed to debate of the larger issue of the conduct of pro-life vs. the conduct of pro-choice, a progression instigated by the thread starter him/herself within the first five posts.

Last edited:

Hey, so now you're off-topic talking about attacks on abortion clinics, maybe in a few pages you can be off-topic talking about rape again, that'd be fun. Or robots. Or parasites. Or raping robots. Or raping robots attacking abortion clinics with parasites.

Swell.

I'd say collecting feces and urine to throw is a new low. I'd very much like to know the names of the women who debased themselves in this way. I mean, what sort of person does this?

Back
Top Bottom