• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Straight Anal Sex Questions [W:65]

Re: Straight Anal Sex Questions

No, it really is a one-way exit. The fact that people have to work so hard (pardon the pun) at stretching it out is that nothing actually belongs there.

You dont' really have to work so hard, and lots of people have fun in a safe way with it. It's not for everyone, but hey, hardly anything is.

That's because it doesn't belong there in the first place. It's an exit.

There are rising rates of complication in people's anuses, fissures, tears and the like because butt sex is increasing in popularity. Most doctors would say it's relatively safe if the right precautions are taken, like plenty of lube, not being forceful, recognizing limits and understanding that you are putting a penis in something that wasn't designed for a penis (or toys, for the lesbian womenfolk).

Unfortunately, we are dealing with the American public, so 90% of that advice is immediately forgotten the minute the chocolate starfish if offered up as a sacrifice to the Dude Gods.

You seem pretty upset about the whole thing. Seems like you need to loosen up (lol).

She's always been a bit of a tight ass.

I don't know if it's actually true or not, but I've heard that it's becoming especially common in the high school and college age groups. Girls want to have sex, but don't want to have to worry about a pregnancy, so they offer up the fart box as an alternative.

I've known several women who enjoy anal sex, several say and this is the important part- if done properly the orgasm is intense.

The biggest problem is lack of proper foreplay before trying to ram on in there. The girls who like it prepare themselves before anal sex with a good cleaning.

The guy has to use foreplay and take a bit of time, many couples skip a great deal of the foreplay in traditional sex as the relationship settles into a pattern, but for anal sex shortcuts work against you. The use of a toy on the clit is a huge help for most women, some it is just a finger and all is good. A few women can have their butts treated like their ******s, most require a slower approach.

Not for everyone, and not every man can pace himself to make anal sex fun for the woman. The feeling can be very intense for both but like skydiving the initial plunge can be a bit off-putting.

I guess in many ways it is like oral sex, some women do it because he keeps pestering her for it, some because the man has good technique and the orgasm is intense, some because it is ok and she loves pleasing her man- which in my opinion is just like cooking his favorite meal or wearing the dress or perfume he likes.

The domination thing is interesting, every woman I have met who does the dirty deed, likes the feeling of being dominated or taken, as one put it, taken but by someone she cares about and trusts, a form of fantasy or roleplay.

I've known several women who enjoy anal sex, several say and this is the important part- if done properly the orgasm is intense.

This is what has been reported to me. The orgasm is much more intense (curl into a ball and stop breathing for a second with lots of grinning and giggling soon to follow) than vaginal or clittoral orgasms and the time to climax is very fast, often 20 seconds or less.

The biggest problem is lack of proper foreplay before trying to ram on in there. The girls who like it prepare themselves before anal sex with a good cleaning.

The guy has to use foreplay and take a bit of time, many couples skip a great deal of the foreplay in traditional sex as the relationship settles into a pattern, but for anal sex shortcuts work against you. The use of a toy on the clit is a huge help for most women, some it is just a finger and all is good. A few women can have their butts treated like their ******s, most require a slower approach.

Not for everyone, and not every man can pace himself to make anal sex fun for the woman. The feeling can be very intense for both but like skydiving the initial plunge can be a bit off-putting.

I guess in many ways it is like oral sex, some women do it because he keeps pestering her for it, some because the man has good technique and the orgasm is intense, some because it is ok and she loves pleasing her man- which in my opinion is just like cooking his favorite meal or wearing the dress or perfume he likes.

The domination thing is interesting, every woman I have met who does the dirty deed, likes the feeling of being dominated or taken, as one put it, taken but by someone she cares about and trusts, a form of fantasy or roleplay.

:yt

The domination thing is quite interesting from my experience. I am not into it personally, but according to statistics, its a very common fantasy for women to be dominated in some fashion. Not sure why, but its useful to know what to whisper into a girl's ear if she likes that sort of thing.

Last edited:

It's like Sarah Silverman put it; "Why would you want to have anal sex? First off, that's where doodie comes from. And second, that's where doodie comes from!"

You know that's like a woman saying why would you want a guy's dick in you. That's where his piss comes from.

The problem with that statement is that some people actually think Sarah Silverman is funny, for some strange reason.

Underrated comedienne, for sure.

I agree, I have zero desire to penetrate a woman's leather cheerio. I'm not like so many other dudes who have an absolute anal fixation. I think Gipper nailed the psychoanalyis of dudes and anal sex; it's all about a dominant position and getting a woman to "give" you something that she might not like. Anal sex, in a lot of cases, I'd say is all about the dude.
Domination or an equally extreme desire to be dominated, is what homosexuality is all about. That's why they go after little boys.

The bolded is the issue. It's very rare for vaginal sex to cause tears, absent using a device which isn't really appropriate to sex. The rectum is much easier torn due to tissue differences, vascularization difference, and qualities.
The mythmakers already proved they were dishonest, not just mistaken, about the heterosexual AIDS epidemic. I wouldn't trust them on this either. Common sense, not politicized science, would tell an objective person that the vagina, since it is made for penetration from the outside, has more anti-bodies to protect it. The anus, however, is only made for evacuation into the outside air, so it has no need of protection from outside invasions.

Domination or an equally extreme desire to be dominated, is what homosexuality is all about. That's why they go after little boys.

The ignorance in this post is just astounding.

Homosexuality is not about dominating someone or wanting to be dominated. The two are completely unrelated. Gay men tend to have higher rates of BDSM sex than straight couples, but that's simply because men tend to be more into that sort of thing than women, so when there are two men involved, of course it's more likely to happen.

Being gay also doesn't make you more likely to molest children, as shown here.

Common sense, not politicized science, would tell an objective person that the vagina, since it is made for penetration from the outside, has more anti-bodies to protect it. The anus, however, is only made for evacuation into the outside air, so it has no need of protection from outside invasions.

It has nothing to do with anti-bodies. Anti-bodies don't get created until your body is already introduced to a disease anyway.

HIV is only transmitted through bodily fluids, most commonly blood and semen, but it can also be transmitted through vaginal fluids and breast milk. The easiest way to get the virus is to get infected bodily fluids into your bloodstream. Because the anus isn't self-lubricating like the vagina is, it's much more likely that anal sex will cause tiny tears, allowing infected semen into the bloodstream, transmitting the virus. It's also more likely that your anus will already have small tears, such as if you have hemorrhoids or have simply been wiping too much/too hard. That's the only reason anal sex makes it more likely to transmit HIV.

Moderator's Warning:
Homosexuality isn't the topic, so lets get back on topic shall we? I can't believe I have to tell you people to talk about anal sex.

Do you feel more dominated if someone finds a 100 dollar bill on the ground halfway between you and asks you if you want to split it, or if he just steals 100 bucks out of your pocket?

Oh I get it but IM not wired that way, if the girl didnt want to be dominated I just kinda feel like a dick and since it wasnt fun for her it wouldnt be fun for me.

I perfectly understand what you are saying though.

The problem with that statement is that some people actually think Sarah Silverman is funny, for some strange reason.

funny-sometimes

hot-yes

Doesn't do much for me, personally. It's too much effort for too little reward. And yes, I've done it "right." Just not that into it.

It's very different from how guys react. I've been with a couple guys who were into, or interested in, anal play on themselves. They have a pretty immediate reaction to it. It's so intense that sometimes they have to take a minute to sort through their feelings before continuing, but I've never met a guy who didn't like it.

More than likely, it's because they have a prostate and I don't (or at least not in my ass).

Actually, the reaction that guys have when they first start doing anal play is exactly like how I reacted when I first found my G-spot. It's crazy-intense and so unfamiliar that it's overwhelming at first, but once you get over that it's the most pleasurable thing you can do. Makes sense. The female prostate analogue is what we colloquially call the G-spot, so it's no surprise they seem to feel similar to a man's prostate.

No, it really is a one-way exit. The fact that people have to work so hard (pardon the pun) at stretching it out is that nothing actually belongs there.

Actually, anal sex occurs in nature. Giraffes do it quite a lot, apparently (this article's about homosexuality in other species, but it does mention anal sex).
Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian

The mythmakers already proved they were dishonest, not just mistaken, about the heterosexual AIDS epidemic. I wouldn't trust them on this either. Common sense, not politicized science, would tell an objective person that the vagina, since it is made for penetration from the outside, has more anti-bodies to protect it. The anus, however, is only made for evacuation into the outside air, so it has no need of protection from outside invasions.

Then why is it that the fastest-growing demographic in the US for new HIV infection is young, straight women? I've only met one person who had HIV, and guess what? She was a young, straight woman.

Women have a higher risk for nearly all STD's than a man simply because of the anatomy of the vagina. It's an internal cavity that is warm, moist, and has thin membranes of skin. The vagina definitely needs to be protected.

Furthermore, the body doesn't make antibodies against HIV until you already have HIV. So women don't really have any natural defense (and neither do men).

You are totally ignorant about HIV. You just choose to ignore the truth of the matter so you can attack gay people. Sad.

Last edited:

Interesting point of view. Were you molested as a child?

Was that propaganda queer-reviewed? Why didn't an epidemic of heterosexual AIDS happen? These scare stories all have non-scientific motivations.

What the hell are you prattling on about?

its really ashame that some bigoted, misguided, uninformed, mentally challeneged homophobes had to derail this thread about STRAIGHT anal sex LMAO wow some people are just so sad.

Anyway some good info here any more ON TOPIC points to make.

so far we have/know:

so women can cum through anal sex (which would definitely make me do it if the girl liked it)

some people find it dominating and are excited because of that (Im guessing men and women but this isnt a factor for me unless again the girl liked it)

somebody said its tighter (I never had an untight vagina but ok)

somebody said its "on par" with vaginal sex which I just find hard to believe

anything else?!?!?

so far I still dont think I have any desire to try it myself unless I meet a girl who wants it.

If I may put in a good word for Domination.

When I was first approached to do this for someone I cared about I thought it wasn't for me, I don't need to tie a beyotch up to get some, or to get hard. I know 101 ways to kill someone, finding 'excitement' in choking someone out just wasn't for me. Using whips or nipple clamps seemed sick, not sexually exciting. (what I learned was some women gets super excited from intense stimulation in sensitive areas and the very controlled use of certain devices was fascinating, and many 'vanilla' women love a hand gently around their throat)

However as I learned almost all of us use Domination, to one degree or another. Just being 'manly' in bed can be very Dominating, from a few hard thrusts throw in, to holding her hands/arms over her head, to your hands on her head while getting... ahhh head. Who hasn't pulled a woman's hair, making her arch her back while on all 4's? Dirty talk can be very dominating, "Tell me what you are." "Tell me what you want, where my **** is...." push her to be a 'bad girl'.

Who hasn't smacked that wonderful upturned ass while pounding in hard?

Domination for the edification of the ill-informed is the practiced, controlled, and planned out use of all the above. Whips, chains, lotsa rope CAN be part of the play, but for the most part it is nothing more than one person submitting, not so much one person taking control of the situation. A woman who is into submitting sends plenty of signals, a man into Domination can use several simple non threatening tests to judge how willing a woman is to submit.

Now when applying this to anal sex, it is for the woman to submit, not for the man to take, that is still rape. One submissive explained it to me this way- she wasn't all that into some of the things her Dominant wanted her to do, being with another woman, anal sex, marathon sex toy use... but loved pleasing him and their one on one time was intense. I witnessed her girl/girl session, I can only say if she wasn't into it neither the other girl nor I could tell... ;)

How much of a difference that is from a woman making her man his favorite meal, wearing his favorite perfume/dress/panty/no bra when none are her favs. Anal sex isn't for everyone, both the pitcher and catcher, but Domination/submission is something most of us do to one degree or another everyday in many more places than the bedroom.

I must go now, my slave is acting pouty so I must beat her until her attitude improves... :roll:

Last edited:

If I may put in a good word for Domination.

When I was first approached to do this for someone I cared about I thought it wasn't for me, I don't need to tie a beyotch up to get some, or to get hard. I know 101 ways to kill someone, finding 'excitement' in choking someone out just wasn't for me. Using whips or nipple clamps seemed sick, not sexually exciting. (what I learned was some women gets super excited from intense stimulation in sensitive areas and the very controlled use of certain devices was fascinating, and many 'vanilla' women love a hand gently around their throat)

However as I learned almost all of us use Domination, to one degree or another. Just being 'manly' in bed can be very Dominating, from a few hard thrusts throw in, to holding her hands/arms over her head, to your hands on her head while getting... ahhh head. Who hasn't pulled a woman's hair, making her arch her back while on all 4's? Dirty talk can be very dominating, "Tell me what you are." "Tell me what you want, where my **** is...." push her to be a 'bad girl'.

Who hasn't smacked that wonderful upturned ass while pounding in hard?

Domination for the edification of the ill-informed is the practiced, controlled, and planned out use of all the above. Whips, chains, lotsa rope CAN be part of the play, but for the most part it is nothing more than one person submitting, not so much one person taking control of the situation. A woman who is into submitting sends plenty of signals, a man into Domination can use several simple non threatening tests to judge how willing a woman is to submit.

Now when applying this to anal sex, it is for the woman to submit, not for the man to take, that is still rape. One submissive explained it to me this way- she wasn't all that into some of the things her Dominant wanted her to do, being with another woman, anal sex, marathon sex toy use... but loved pleasing him and their one on one time was intense. I witnessed her girl/girl session, I can only say if she wasn't into it neither the other girl nor I could tell... ;)

How much of a difference that is from a woman making her man his favorite meal, wearing his favorite perfume/dress/panty/no bra when none are her favs. Anal sex isn't for everyone, both the pitcher and catcher, but Domination/submission is something most of us do to one degree or another everyday in many more places than the bedroom.

I must go now, my slave is acting pouty so I must beat her until her attitude improves... :roll:

nice!

and let me be very clear, I am in no way against domination, its just for "me" my domination is about pleasure also. I have tied up a many of girls etc but making them get off is still what its about. If I tied them up adn anything else and they didnt seem into it, it would loose its appeal real quick.

and again even though I sond like a broken record this would all change if the woman im with liked it.

thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom