• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Straight Anal Sex Questions [W:65]

AGENT J

"If you ain't first, you're last"
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ok I have participated in many topics in the sex forum as many know but I havent been part of this one.

Ok I have done many sexual acts but this isnt one of them.

Now Im not "against it" I personally just have ZERO desire to go there. I dont see the point, why do I want the butt when the sweet beautiful pink "cupcake" is right there? whats the desire or interest?

now with that said, and as I have said in other thread Im a pleaser! All it would take is for me to have a GF that liked it or wanted it!

If I was in the middle of lovin and she said put it in my ass, id say aye aye captain! lol

But I havent had a GF that was into it. I have had GFs that have tried it but it wasnt anything special to them at all, I asked if they wanted to do it and they werent interested if I wasnt, not to mention Im bigger than avg. They did it because EXs wanted to.

Now a couple of questions?

Guys is it really a big deal? does it actually feel better or even on par?
Girls are there any here that like it? I personally know one and she can even cum doing it there but how common is this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Straight Anal Sex Questions

Guys is it really a big deal?

Not for women. They have no pleasure sensors in their anus. If they have any affinity for it, then they may have associated sexual pleasure to the feeling they get during this type of sex. But it's not something all women find pleasurable.

It could be a reasonable deal for men, heterosexual or homosexual. The men's prostate can be reached and stimulated without too much effort. A stimulated prostate is very pleasurable for all males, bar none.

Whether or not a man will include anal stimulation in his sex experience is mostly a cultural issue and not a physical one.

My wife and I have tried it a couple of times. It doesn't really do much for her, and it doesn't really feel any better than vaginal sex for me, so it's not something we do on a regular basis. It mostly happens if we're not able to have vaginal sex.

Guys is it really a big deal?

Not especially.

does it actually feel better or even on par?

It's about on par. The benefit you get with the "extra snuggly" feel is overwritten by the fact that you lose some pleasure from the butthole's inability to self-lubricate.

At least you better hope that it doesn't self-lubricate.

I've dated two guys with an interest in anal sex. I tried to indulge the first one with no success (I blame nervousness), and the second one with marginal success.

Once you get beyond the initial, "Ow, ow, OW, ow, goddamnit!," it's...underwhelming. The only real pleasure I was able to get out of it was from the sense of "naughtiness" involved. Otherwise it was just sort of....happening. And afterwards things aren't exactly right for a few days. Not something I'd ever take part in on a frequent basis.

For the guy: Guy #1 wanted to try it because his friends had told him that anal sex is better than vaginal sex because the anus is so much tighter than the cooter. Guy #2 wanted to try it because...you know, he was just a mess...he didn't enjoy sex unless it was "wrong" or "bad" in some way. That led to a whole host of issues, namely with his ability to be faithful.

I'm willing to consider various sexual acts if my partner is truly interested in trying them out. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll enjoy myself, but if they're satisfied they're more likely to satisfy me. That said...men hung like Ron Jeremy? Not going anywhere near my ass.

The benefit you get with the "extra snuggly" feel is overwritten by the fact that you lose some pleasure from the butthole's inability to self-lubricate.

It's not often you hear the terms "extra snuggly" and butthole in the same sentence.

"Because it's tighter" is always a secondary or tertiary argument for anal sex. For the vast majority of guys, the desires of anal sex come from an attempt to gain a dominant position in the bedroom/relationship, and methodology involved with testing a woman's threshold.

If you get a girl to take it up the butt, you've established yourself as the one with the power - plain and simple.

"Because it's tighter" is always a secondary or tertiary argument for anal sex. For the vast majority of guys, the desires of anal sex come from an attempt to gain a dominant position in the bedroom/relationship, and methodology involved with testing a woman's threshold.

If you get a girl to take it up the butt, you've established yourself as the one with the power - plain and simple.
Can't argue with that. You know i think you would make a good sexeologist.:thumbs:

If Dr. Ruth can get away with it, I sure can.

If Dr. Ruth can get away with it, I sure can.
Doc, i just wanted to ask for your advice, my girlfriend likes it in the ass. But it takes a whole bottle of ky jelly to be squirted up her ass for me to fit it in, is there any way to circumvent this problem; as it feels to messy; and also this weird plunger sound happens during the act, because of all the lube.

Sincerely yours,
the ass****er

This is consistent with my experience with women, there is enjoyment from what I can tell though, you just have to angle it right.

Last edited:

Ok I have participated in many topics in the sex forum as many know but I havent been part of this one.

Ok I have done many sexual acts but this isnt one of them.

Now Im not "against it" I personally just have ZERO desire to go there. I dont see the point, why do I want the butt when the sweet beautiful pink "cupcake" is right there? whats the desire or interest?

now with that said, and as I have said in other thread Im a pleaser! All it would take is for me to have a GF that liked it or wanted it!

If I was in the middle of lovin and she said put it in my ass, id say aye aye captain! lol

But I havent had a GF that was into it. I have had GFs that have tried it but it wasnt anything special to them at all, I asked if they wanted to do it and they werent interested if I wasnt, not to mention Im bigger than avg. They did it because EXs wanted to.

Now a couple of questions?

Guys is it really a big deal? does it actually feel better or even on par?
Girls are there any here that like it? I personally know one and she can even cum doing it there but how common is this?

It's like Sarah Silverman put it; "Why would you want to have anal sex? First off, that's where doodie comes from. And second, that's where doodie comes from!"

I haven't had any butt action, but that's for a very good reason, lol. Care to guess why? ;)

You hit the nail on the head. It's really about getting a woman to give up something taboo or private. It's more about the thoughts and emotions connected with poundin azz, not the actual physical sensation.

Not for women. They have no pleasure sensors in their anus. If they have any affinity for it, then they may have associated sexual pleasure to the feeling they get during this type of sex. But it's not something all women find pleasurable.

It could be a reasonable deal for men, heterosexual or homosexual. The men's prostate can be reached and stimulated without too much effort. A stimulated prostate is very pleasurable for all males, bar none.

Whether or not a man will include anal stimulation in his sex experience is mostly a cultural issue and not a physical one.

This is very wrong, there are millions of nerve endings in the anus,a nd it can be quite pleasurable when done correctly.

Now Im not "against it" I personally just have ZERO desire to go there. I dont see the point, why do I want the butt when the sweet beautiful pink "cupcake" is right there?

ditto that. the idea just doesn't do anything for me.

Outside of tainted blood transfusions and sharing needles, it's the only way to get AIDS. That's why the disease is so epidemic where people can't afford any other means to avoid pregnancy.

Just not interested in it. Now, "doggie style" vaginal, sure.... but anal, nah.

Just not interested in it. Now, "doggie style" vaginal, sure.... but anal, nah.

....I had some pretty naughty thoughts just then....

I've known plenty of women who enjoyed anal sex.

....I had some pretty naughty thoughts just then....

Reverse Cowgirl also totally rocks. :mrgreen:

My favorite position is "whatever she wants".

After a few times of a woman actually stopping, getting dressed and leaving after I say/do something stupid, I learned not to rock the boat.

Back
Top Bottom