• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Straight Anal Sex Questions [W:65]

Re: Straight Anal Sex Questions

Domination or an equally extreme desire to be dominated, is what homosexuality is all about. That's why they go after little boys.

Hmmm...

And since you call yourself Prometheus"Bound," what are we to conclude about you?

psssstttt- I'll let you in on a little secret, even when you have the woman tied up like a Thanksgiving Turkey it STILL is all about pleasing the woman. If she isn't just a sweaty, sighing, limp biscuit of sexual bliss after it is all said and done she WILL find a new Dominate. If you abuse the privilege and honor she bestows by submitting because you push past her limits, she WILL find a new Dominate and most likely file charges... :3oops:

Think of it as a 66 piece orchestra and not a 3 piece garage band, you play up and down, some of this, a hint of that, and a crescendo when you wrap it up. Know how to use the many, many tools in your tool kit or she finds a better handiman. As they say in Horsey circles, you need a 'soft' but firm hand (enough cliches yet?)

Bring some skills and a willingness to learn and you will be amazed what your partner will do to please back. Where many couples have trouble is the guy wants to 'explore' and the wifey says no way in hell! He continues to 'prod' without much finesse. Exploring other avenues of sex isn't for everyone and if a pair of people are hitched with differing levels of exploration but a firm no 'exploring' outside of marriage can lead to an unhappy marriage and a very bitter divorce.

Not that I know personally, mine says it is til death do us part, and she knows people who have shovels! :shock:

psssstttt- I'll let you in on a little secret, even when you have the woman tied up like a Thanksgiving Turkey it STILL is all about pleasing the woman. If she isn't just a sweaty, sighing, limp biscuit of sexual bliss after it is all said and done she WILL find a new Dominate. If you abuse the privilege and honor she bestows by submitting because you push past her limits, she WILL find a new Dominate and most likely file charges... :3oops:

Think of it as a 66 piece orchestra and not a 3 piece garage band, you play up and down, some of this, a hint of that, and a crescendo when you wrap it up. Know how to use the many, many tools in your tool kit or she finds a better handiman. As they say in Horsey circles, you need a 'soft' but firm hand (enough cliches yet?)

Bring some skills and a willingness to learn and you will be amazed what your partner will do to please back. Where many couples have trouble is the guy wants to 'explore' and the wifey says no way in hell! He continues to 'prod' without much finesse. Exploring other avenues of sex isn't for everyone and if a pair of people are hitched with differing levels of exploration but a firm no 'exploring' outside of marriage can lead to an unhappy marriage and a very bitter divorce.

Not that I know personally, mine says it is til death do us part, and she knows people who have shovels! :shock:

who are you talking to because this really has nothing to do with my questions? lol

Hmmm...

And since you call yourself Prometheus"Bound," what are we to conclude about you?
Bound against my will. Read the play.

Women who would put up with anal sex or bullying men who would want it are both sick. And they will get sick physically if they indulge in this unnatural behavior.

And they will get sick physically if they indulge in this unnatural behavior.

How ridiculous. As long as you're careful, and use a condom, there are no ill effects. My wife didn't get sick the few times we tried it.

I could totally be a sub in bed, but I don't think I could have a relationship where the Dom/sub dynamic spilled out of the bedroom.

I would never want to tie up a woman. It makes it impossible for her to cook my dinner or do my laundry.

Objective, just saying it is ALWAYS about pleasing the woman, if she doesn't want to play then you ain't playing. Domination isn't slap a bitch proposition, it is a power exchange. Google PeP as I am not explaining it very well.

tessa- most D/s relationships are not 24/7. If the pair lives together and quite a few do not, but if they do quite often a code/signal is given. She can offer to get him something like peaches, if he agrees she goes to change into her outfit, get the collar (symbol of her submission), a flogger or crop (again a symbol) and then assumes her position. If he is interested he can ask if they have any peaches, she can say no or let me go check...

Another is a touch, if he rubs her neck and she drops her head then it is on! if she turns and looks him in the eye and says she loves him it means not tonite.

He can sit her collar next to her chair and if she picks it up the agreement is made. Lots of ways to signal the desire, and you don't always have to stay in the bedroom, tables and hassocks can make quite interesting play furniture... ;)

Gipper- that is why ALL Doms own a collar, cuffs and a set of chains so she can still make you that sandwich AND do the laundry... :lol:

nice!

and let me be very clear, I am in no way against domination, its just for "me" my domination is about pleasure also. I have tied up a many of girls etc but making them get off is still what its about. If I tied them up adn anything else and they didnt seem into it, it would loose its appeal real quick.

and again even though I sond like a broken record this would all change if the woman im with liked it.

thanks for the info!
Dude you touched on it. I can't say that I have tied up "many girls" but I have had some various sexual experiences. Her pleasure was always part of the deal. Girls have asked for anal from me. Not a lot, maybe 10%? It helps to be drunk so I don't think so much about where I am going...

Dominance is a part of sex, almost always. In some way someone is being more dominant than the other. Most people at some point like to be both dominant and dominated. The threshold is the key, and some have a higher threshold for this and certain types of "pain" Most women I have talked to or been with have tried anal. Many say it is a bit much or that it doesn't do much. Ultimately its a to each their own kinda deal.

Objective, just saying it is ALWAYS about pleasing the woman, if she doesn't want to play then you ain't playing. Domination isn't slap a bitch proposition, it is a power exchange. Google PeP as I am not explaining it very well.

again I have no clue what you are talking about. LOOL It seems you are assuming something I never said or didnt mean to imply and Im lost.

Dude you touched on it. I can't say that I have tied up "many girls" but I have had some various sexual experiences. Her pleasure was always part of the deal. Girls have asked for anal from me. Not a lot, maybe 10%? It helps to be drunk so I don't think so much about where I am going...

Dominance is a part of sex, almost always. In some way someone is being more dominant than the other. Most people at some point like to be both dominant and dominated. The threshold is the key, and some have a higher threshold for this and certain types of "pain" Most women I have talked to or been with have tried anal. Many say it is a bit much or that it doesn't do much. Ultimately its a to each their own kinda deal.

I agree

I guess in some ways I was hoping to read information to make me WANT to try it but that definitely didnt happen at all. I still have zero interest and will I guess until a girl tells me to then id totally be game LOL

Some good points... and from the talks I have had with both men and women about sex, women are more likely to experiment and try things and have done things than guys will.

I agree

I guess in some ways I was hoping to read information to make me WANT to try it but that definitely didnt happen at all. I still have zero interest and will I guess until a girl tells me to then id totally be game LOL

In the heat of the moment its all good. Its not something I personally wish to do, but when asked, I guess it beats working a double shift lol.

nice!

and let me be very clear, I am in no way against domination, its just for "me" my domination is about pleasure also. I have tied up a many of girls etc but making them get off is still what its about. If I tied them up adn anything else and they didnt seem into it, it would loose its appeal real quick.

and again even though I sond like a broken record this would all change if the woman im with liked it.

thanks for the info!

Thats the thing. Its ultimately about the thrill one gets for making the partner happy. If she asks for it, I will be happy to provide. If she wants something else, I will be happy to provide. At least for me, the smile she gives me afterward is at least as good as any orgasm I may experience. It just happens my wife is into giving up control (I draw the line at any tools, special outfits (beyond langerie), or external equipment, I am not willing to do that).

Maybe I am just whipped :p

Last edited:

I'll agree with you insofar as someone always is more the "doer" than the "doee", but with most "vanillas" that role can switch so often and so quick, that most of them don't really notice any dominance dynamics in play. Even those who are always doing straight missionary don't notice the dominance dynamic. Basically in those cases the dominance is negligible. To some anal is about dominance, to others it's about pleasure, and others it's a combination.

I could totally be a sub in bed, but I don't think I could have a relationship where the Dom/sub dynamic spilled out of the bedroom.

I think that's the case with most people. Full time dom/sub relationships are very rare.

I think that's the case with most people. Full time dom/sub relationships are very rare.

First are you talking about in general or within the lifestyle? I think, within the lifestyle, that they are not as rare as they may seem. What happens though is that the intensity of the dynamic shifts depending upon the situation. Knowing many 24/7 couples myself, I have seen them in public situations and even relatively private ones, where if you didn't know what to look for, you wouldn't realize that they were a full time D/s relationship.

In the heat of the moment its all good. Its not something I personally wish to do, but when asked, I guess it beats working a double shift lol.

lol niiiiiiiice

First are you talking about in general or within the lifestyle? I think, within the lifestyle, that they are not as rare as they may seem. What happens though is that the intensity of the dynamic shifts depending upon the situation. Knowing many 24/7 couples myself, I have seen them in public situations and even relatively private ones, where if you didn't know what to look for, you wouldn't realize that they were a full time D/s relationship.

Definitely in general. I'd assume that they're probably rare within the lifestyle too, though I could be wrong.

I feel the same way, though it's probably because I'm a rather strong willed person in general so I find it fun to just be submissive in that context.

I feel the same way, though it's probably because I'm a rather strong willed person in general so I find it fun to just be submissive in that context.

Pretty much this, except instead of "strong willed" I'd say "raging control freak".

I suppose communities can vary depending on location. Here in Oklahoma there is a BDSM community, though for obvious reasons not as out there as in other places. I spent a few years studying with a few OKC dominates. Interesting to say the least, the number of 24/7 couples was small, most were very light until they actually scened. She would wear a little symbol of the lifestyle, he may or maynot wear one as well. Public displays of dominance were very rare.

The 'best' submissives I saw were incredibly strong smart people who held very 'large and incharge' positions. One an Air Force Colonel and the other a VP incharge of corporate sales. Both used submission as a reset of their lives. For them it felt good to turn everything over to another and just react, no having to plan, think, control.

But neither would ever consider 24/7. It is more their spa treatment... ;)

Anywho, didn't mean to deflect the thread, it is just when some prattle on about Dominance being child abuse, or a gay thing I kind of want to set it straight. I reckon you can go round and round over some Freud thing about it all, or just accept that two ADULTS, ok, a certain number of adults can do things for fun dealing with roleplay and power exchange, that has zip,zero,nada to do with children or sexual orientation.

Ahhh my wife just asked me if I want some peaches.... gotta go!!!!! ;)

Probably a lot of the psychological appeal for women who like anal comes from it being taboo. But as far as physical pleasure goes, I can tell you there are WAY more nerve endings around the anus than in the vagina. I've not done anal with another person, but I've done some solo play. It just really intensifies orgasms. The usual focus of masturbation for me is the clit. I mean, that's really where all the nerve endings are, and unless I've had a couple of orgasms already I can't have a g-spot orgasm. But even if you add vaginal stimulation, it doesn't really intensify the orgasm because there just aren't that many nerve endings. Anal stimulation, however, makes my clitoral orgasms like...10 times more intense.

There are some reasons I have not asked for it in the context of a relationship, which may give you some ideas about why you've never been asked, Objective-J. The first is that when I do it, it is in the shower, on my own, when I know exactly what is going on with my body. With someone else, I'm trusting them not to freak out about...well the fact that it's a butt. The other reason is that the guy I was with was very clear that he was not into it at all. I will not ask for something, or even propose something, if a guy has already expressed an even remotely negative opinion about it. And here's the big reason. Good foreplay and a partner who is willing to stimulate other erogenous zones on my body to complete distraction (neck, stomach, etc...not just nipples for crying out loud), is JUST as effective at intensifying my orgasms as the stimulation from anal play, and in a lot of ways the foreplay is more intimate and comfortable. So, why even go for anal, when I get get the same incredible orgasm without having to worry about cleanliness, negative attitudes about it, feeling shameful about wanting it, etc.? It's like...I can highlight an important passage in yellow, or in orange. Either highlighter will accomplish the same damn thing, so it doesn't matter which I choose. So I'll go with "bite my neck and pull my hair" over "how do you feel about anal?" any day of the week.

Probably a lot of the psychological appeal for women who like anal comes from it being taboo. But as far as physical pleasure goes, I can tell you there are WAY more nerve endings around the anus than in the vagina. I've not done anal with another person, but I've done some solo play. It just really intensifies orgasms. The usual focus of masturbation for me is the clit. I mean, that's really where all the nerve endings are, and unless I've had a couple of orgasms already I can't have a g-spot orgasm. But even if you add vaginal stimulation, it doesn't really intensify the orgasm because there just aren't that many nerve endings. Anal stimulation, however, makes my clitoral orgasms like...10 times more intense.

There are some reasons I have not asked for it in the context of a relationship, which may give you some ideas about why you've never been asked, Objective-J. The first is that when I do it, it is in the shower, on my own, when I know exactly what is going on with my body. With someone else, I'm trusting them not to freak out about...well the fact that it's a butt. The other reason is that the guy I was with was very clear that he was not into it at all. I will not ask for something, or even propose something, if a guy has already expressed an even remotely negative opinion about it. And here's the big reason. Good foreplay and a partner who is willing to stimulate other erogenous zones on my body to complete distraction (neck, stomach, etc...not just nipples for crying out loud), is JUST as effective at intensifying my orgasms as the stimulation from anal play, and in a lot of ways the foreplay is more intimate and comfortable. So, why even go for anal, when I get get the same incredible orgasm without having to worry about cleanliness, negative attitudes about it, feeling shameful about wanting it, etc.? It's like...I can highlight an important passage in yellow, or in orange. Either highlighter will accomplish the same damn thing, so it doesn't matter which I choose. So I'll go with "bite my neck and pull my hair" over "how do you feel about anal?" any day of the week.

lol, I can't imagine the uncomfortable conversation you are going to have one day when your boyfriend accidentally walked into the shower that the wrong time.

Well - my husband and I like it. Why? I don't know . . . we just do. It's just one more thing to add to all the many other things we do. I think we like variety more than anything else. To each their own - the idea of it with my ex was revolting but with my husband it's strangely alluring in it's own odd sense . . . not about him dominating me, though.

No - I have control in that type of physical situation. . . 100% control. Apparently this is all psychological control but I'll take that any day.

But it's never *instead of* vaginal play - it's not like there aren't toys and touch involved as well. . . it's all about adventurous variety.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom