• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sending nudie pics - yes or no?

Nudie pics

• I have never taken nude pics and I won't ever.

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • I have never taken nude pics, but I might.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have taken nude pics and I won't do it again.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I have taken nude pics and I will do it again.

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
Sex is a race.

youre-doing-it-wrong.jpg

You people could **** up a wet dream.

:roll:

Sex does both of those. I could offer 3 minutes of closeness every day. What more could a woman ask for?

A lot more.

Theres a lot batteries can do.

Mine have been like puzzle pieces. A person would have to spend a ton of time putting the pieces of pics together to get the whole picture.

While it's definitely not my thing that's an interesting idea and a whole lot more alluring than "Hey! Check these out!"

Your guy/girl wants to get a lil freaky with you over the internet or phone....... Have you ever taken nude pics of yourself for him/her? Would you ever?

A poll is on it's way.... stay tuned.... (it's not public). :)

I haven't done it and I wouldn't. It's not that being naked is necessarily a bad thing, we come into the world that way and existed a while without clothing. I just don't think we need to see each other's bodies outside certain understandable times, i.e. communal showers, dressing rooms, and sexual encounters. Besides, most people's bodies aren't worth looking at (or being disturbed by...ugh!)

Your guy/girl wants to get a lil freaky with you over the internet or phone....... Have you ever taken nude pics of yourself for him/her? Would you ever?

well define nude
either way i have done it.

nude from waist up? check
a "package shot" no face? check (no face is just my own rule)

now with that said i have also received pics every way imaginable.

also this is totally up to the people involved though, i would never give it a blanket endorsment.
Ive seen those sites of pics posted supposedly of ex GFs or BFs or "revenge" pics or whatever but i have to see there is really isnt much lower one could go.

I mean if i look hard enough i know i have pics of EXs and one of them in particular Id like to have my sister punch her in the face and throw her down two flights of stairs, maybe three lol but at no time ever have i even thought about posting her pics online. ANd i got pics of every square inch of her in many many ways and video too.

BUT I would NEVER go there. Its not even something i would consider, I dont even know what a person would have to do to me to make me betray that trust and if it was that bad thats not the form my defense/retaliation would take.

anyway, ive dont it quite a bit and have received quite a bit and its worked out fine but make sure the person is trust worthy and leave out you head if you are paranoid lol I have declined offers because of the person.

But in general i think its MEGA hot, there is nothing hotter in my opinion when you cant really be with the person.

well thats my two cents lol

Yes taken nudie pics with my ex...when I decided that he was not for me he posted them to my parents..

So the answer to your question must be Noooooo!!

wow what a complete douchebag
i would never go there (showing your pics to others)

this must be a young thing? parents?
are you younger

I don't post pics of myself on the net in general, but if I were going to send nude pics they would not have my face in them.

LOL Yeah - I have, my husband's not the type to use them against me.

But on that note, I took some of myself forever ago and left the 4x6's in the secret drawer of my old built-in desk. Then, I forgot about them and moved out. Eventually, my parents decided to take out the desk and found the pics.

:lamo

It's a good thing I just don't get offended over much - I thought it was hysterical though my dad nearly had a heart attack. I was able to say "but that was 10 years ago!"

My mom said she's send them to me in the mail - but she never did. I imagine she burned them in the grill at some point because she's so over-dramatic like that.

I have taken some headless selfies of my boobies. I have also cammed in a public forum but I was heavily disguised. No one will ever know its me.

No one will ever know its me.

Some of us are just naturally discrete.

Very nice, btw. That thing you did with the ice right before taking the pic was most appreciated.

Some of us are just naturally discrete.

Very nice, btw. That thing you did with the ice right before taking the pic was most appreciated.

Now you know why I am a strong believer in global warming. :2razz:

Now you know why I am a strong believer in global warming. :2razz:

It's not just you.

You should see some of the unfortunate things that happen to me when it's cold!

Back
Top Bottom