• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sending nudie pics - yes or no?

Nudie pics

• I have never taken nude pics and I won't ever.

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • I have never taken nude pics, but I might.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I have taken nude pics and I won't do it again.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I have taken nude pics and I will do it again.

Votes: 21 45.7%

• Total voters
It's a sign of the times. Reality TV, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. People live their lives with a bigger and bigger audience each day. To the younger generation it won't matter half as much as it does to us if the entire world sees their naked ass on the internet. In fact, it's already becoming so commonplace, I'm pretty sure no one will care at all about some strangers seeing their naked pics. It only matters if you're a politician, a religious leader or a very prominent CEO. Otherwise, who really cares?

I wondn't care if a politician did it but not a la Wiener style. That is just creepy.

It's a sign of the times. Reality TV, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. People live their lives with a bigger and bigger audience each day. To the younger generation it won't matter half as much as it does to us if the entire world sees their naked ass on the internet. In fact, it's already becoming so commonplace, I'm pretty sure no one will care at all about some strangers seeing their naked pics. It only matters if you're a politician, a religious leader or a very prominent CEO. Otherwise, who really cares?

Well, I certainly know that I would love to live my life with a bigger and bigger....

oops, you said audience.

never mind

What I mean is - I would think the thought that other people MIGHT see it might be a deterrent. You never know what will happen when a relationship ends or someone gets angry or wants revenge in some way. Plus - if it gets out to your employer..... :doh

I understand there are some people who wouldn't care if the whole world saw their nude pics, but I don't think that's anywhere near a majority.

I would wonder why my employer was looking at amateur nudie pics. ;)

I wouldn't either, but to many people it does matter. I mean, who wants to see their President, pastor or boss posing like a 70's Cosmo centerfold? :lol:

There are nude pics of Schwarzenegger out there

What I mean is - I would think the thought that other people MIGHT see it might be a deterrent. You never know what will happen when a relationship ends or someone gets angry or wants revenge in some way. Plus - if it gets out to your employer..... :doh

I understand there are some people who wouldn't care if the whole world saw their nude pics, but I don't think that's anywhere near a majority.

Would your life be over if some people knew what you looked like naked?

been there, done that.. sent and received... will do it again, too.

I don't care about "the consequences".. if the wife get pissed and posts them all over the internet.. well, so what?.. am i supposed to be embarrassed or something?

Of course not.

You are good looking and done in good taste I doubt you'd have a problem. I'm thinking something along the lines of Peter Hujar style

Well, do you like making the person you're with happy?

I'm all about making my man happy. But it has to be a mutual thing -- if I don't feel comfortable doing it, he should respect that.

I'm all about making my man happy. But it has to be a mutual thing -- if I don't feel comfortable doing it, he should respect that.

Well, you remember that if you ever want him to take you shopping or buy you flowers or so on and so forth.

Well, you remember that if you ever want him to take you shopping or buy you flowers or so on and so forth.

As I said, it needs to be mutual. Goes both ways. :)

been there, done that.. sent and received... will do it again, too.

I don't care about "the consequences".. if the wife get pissed and posts them all over the internet.. well, so what?.. am i supposed to be embarrassed or something?

Exactly.

Okay, you're telling me that you wouldn't resent a man who whined and said he wouldn't go shopping with you?

Nope. I like to shop alone. :)

Well, he could compromise by offering cuddles, and you could compromise by giving him a guided tour of the tunnel of love. Give and take. :D

Well, that's true.....but I think not liking cuddling would be a red flag about other things.

Well, that's true.....but I think not liking cuddling would be a red flag about other things.

Give me some instances. I don't think it necessarily says anything about intimacy. He could just enjoy personal space. He could have a thermal regulation problem (gets hot too easily, thus excessive body heat would be uncomfortable).

I could also go scientific, if needs be, for a full "devil's advocate" role. :D

Give me some instances. I don't think it necessarily says anything about intimacy. He could just enjoy personal space. He could have a thermal regulation problem (gets hot too easily, thus excessive body heat would be uncomfortable).

I could also go scientific, if needs be, for a full "devil's advocate" role. :D

I'm an introvert. I LOVE my personal space. But I also love to cuddle because I like feeling close to him emotionally and physically. If he has some sort of medical issue, I would assume he'd get that worked out so that he could cuddle me up. :)

Gipper;1062318162[B said:
]Sex does both of those[/B]. I could offer 3 minutes of closeness every day. What more could a woman ask for?

not if you have it without love l think

Back
Top Bottom