• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Selfie stick-wielding Trump supporter arrested at Elizabeth Warren event

Naww this was more than likely a plant just like the guys that started problems at Trump rallies.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/18/undercover-video-shows-democrats-saying-they-hire-/

You have my sympathies for losing last night at ATT Stadium.:cool:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MAN! DO YOU EVER KNOW HOW TO HURT A GUY!!!!

The Hawks deserved it. They were so ****ing inconsistent this year. They'd almost beat the Rams one week then lose to a team like San Francisco the next.

The better team won last night. Congrats, my friend!

You don't have the right to physically attack someone for being an obnoxious asshole.

You have every right to defend yourself from some crazed angry trump supporter......Good to see this idiot got hauled off to jail

Is that you Alex Jones?
No but is that you Robert Creamer or may Scott Foval did you hire a secret operative again? You know you have been fired for that kind of thing once already.:roll:

You guys are too easy. :lamo This was staged by the DNC dirty tricks committee for negative press. They pay these guys $15 an hour to put on a Trump shirt and go disrupt a Democrat rally somewhere and make sure Trump gets the credit for it.

Well the guy looked the part....Old, Angry, White.....Good to see him arrested....Is the DNC paying his bail?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MAN! DO YOU EVER KNOW HOW TO HURT A GUY!!!!

The Hawks deserved it. They were so ****ing inconsistent this year. They'd almost beat the Rams one week then lose to a team like San Francisco the next.

The better team won last night. Congrats, my friend!

The Trump fan, if he was legit, should not have done what he did.

Seattle didn't give up they had a chance till the end I was expecting the Cowboys to lose but they surprised me.

You have every right to defend yourself from some crazed angry trump supporter......Good to see this idiot got hauled off to jail

Only if that person assaults you. So far, all we are seeing is that the dude was protesting.

Well the guy looked the part....Old, Angry, White.....Good to see him arrested....Is the DNC paying his bail?
The DNC casting department did their job well. The only thing better would have been if the guy was an Native American in full native dress.

He instigated the confrontation and bears responsibility.
Did you say that about the guy that got punched at the trump rally in the campaign? No, no you didn't

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

The DNC casting department did their job well. The only thing better would have been if the guy was an Native American in full native dress.

The nut job was an angry white man...The police could take No chances.....Surprised he didn't have a gun ,lots of these types do

The nut job was an angry white man...The police could take No chances.....Surprised he didn't have a gun ,lots of these types do
I bet the Democrats that hired him gave him a AR 15 to take in the place with him.

I bet the Democrats that hired him gave him a AR 15 to take in the place with him.

Show some pride...He is one of your "kind"...Surprised there isn't a Go Fund Me page for this idiot

They need to hire trained nodders who have built up their nodding muscles over multiple repetitions.

They need some training from the trump plants. Opposition at his rallies have been physically removed.

The Trump fan, if he was legit, should not have done what he did.

Seattle didn't give up they had a chance till the end I was expecting the Cowboys to lose but they surprised me.

The Hawks gave up that critical first down at the goal line at the end. I turned the TV off at that point. I knew it was over.

EVERYONE STAND BACK!

Conservatives need a lot of room to spin this into how they are the true victims here.

The Hawks gave up that critical first down at the goal line at the end. I turned the TV off at that point. I knew it was over.
The loss of their kicker was inopportune and our players ankle looked BAD . They took him to surgery last night.

The loss of their kicker was inopportune and our players ankle looked BAD . They took him to surgery last night.

Plenty of other talent on "The Boys". Dak and Ezekiel and Armani are healthy? I think you're in pretty good shape so far. Now you have one obstacle to overcome: I don't believe any NFL team has ever won the superbowl when starting in a wildcard playoff game. I could be wrong - but Dallas could be the first!

Plenty of other talent on "The Boys". Dak and Ezekiel and Armani are healthy? I think you're in pretty good shape so far. Now you have one obstacle to overcome: I don't believe any NFL team has ever won the superbowl when starting in a wildcard playoff game. I could be wrong - but Dallas could be the first!
didnt the Giants do that? Edit Patriots Steelers Packers and the Giants have all done it.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone should have tried to pull down the banner, the person has a right to speak I think, but certainly the guy shouldn't have hit anyone with his selfie stick.

I'll agree with this and go a step further, there shouldn't even be such a thing as a 'selfie-stick'. It's certainly a commentary about our current state of self-promotion, self-aggrandizing and narcissism. But oh well, that's progress.

No but is that you Robert Creamer or may Scott Foval did you hire a secret operative again? You know you have been fired for that kind of thing once already.:roll:

Filling your with brain up with that kind of horse crap can be hazardous to your political health there, doc. You would think 'professionals' would have better made and bigger signs and be more disruptive. Those guys were not giving anyone their moneys worth. All they were doing sitting there very quietly with their little homemade signs in front of them, not heckling or bothering anyone and then the Archie Bunker Trump fans had to go and get all deplorable on them. Bet you religiously pickup the National Enquirer whenever you are at the supermarket to see what the space aliens have been up to.

Last edited:

You are wrong. 6 wildcard teams have won the Super Bowl. Sometimes the NFL playoffs is about getting hot or healthy at the right time.

People who use selfie sticks in public should be sent to prison on principle.

;)

I'll agree with this and go a step further, there shouldn't even be such a thing as a 'selfie-stick'. It's certainly a commentary about our current state of self-promotion, self-aggrandizing and narcissism. But oh well, that's progress.
It's to some degree a perfectly reasonable item, as it allows someone to extend their reach for holding a camera, allowing different angles and shots that would otherwise be impossible.

How precisely it's used is another debate.

But this and stuff like it is the next level of selfie-stick:
https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/13/...4k-video-recording-ai-computer-vision-mapping
The idea is quite literally a fully autonomous drone designed to maneuver it's way through obstacles and keep recording the user while they do whatever, I'd assuming parkour and such might be a big one.

Back
Top Bottom