• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Selfie stick-wielding Trump supporter arrested at Elizabeth Warren event

Straw Men?....Reports say he was arrested, for being a total asshole.....You think it was all made up?...LOL

I have not offered any sympathy or support for him, I have never offered to pay for his legal bills. You are making up stances I never argued.

Argue what you see me say not the made up stupidity you spew on a daily basis.

Straw Men?....Reports say he was arrested, for being a total asshole.....You think it was all made up?...LOL

"He was was charged with disorderly conduct, a simple misdemeanor, and held on a $300 bond, the statement added."

He should of used a heavier blunt object

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

You aren't condoning violence, are you? Are we to beat each other up at rallies now?

"He was was charged with disorderly conduct, a simple misdemeanor, and held on a $300 bond, the statement added."

Still this old angry ass white man got hauled off to jail.....Kudos to the local police for getting this lunatic off the streets

I have not offered any sympathy or support for him, I have never offered to pay for his legal bills. You are making up stances I never argued.

Argue what you see me say not the made up stupidity you spew on a daily basis.

So far you are just babbling non sense.....That is about it

So far you are just babbling non sense.....That is about it

I am speaking plain English. I am aware you don't comprehend it very well, especially when logically applied. Not my problem.

Still this old angry ass white man got hauled off to jail.....Kudos to the local police for getting this lunatic off the streets

I read the article linked in the OP. Can you point me to where it says white, old, angry or fat? Is it now ok to insult old people, angry people, fat people?

Who uses a selfie stick anymore? It’s like announcing the location of an a/hole.

Ironically the guy is an Indian. Apparently he is a Michigan native.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...orter-arrested-elizabeth-warren-event-n955111

A Trump-supporting protester was arrested outside an Elizabeth Warren event after allegedly hitting an attendee with a selfie stick.

STORM LAKE, Iowa — A supporter of President Donald Trump was arrested after allegedly hitting another attendee with a selfie stick outside an event Saturday for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. The senator is on her first swing of Iowa as she explores a 2020 presidential bid.

As Warren mingled with the overflow crowd outside a roundtable event, witnesses told NBC News the Trump supporter unfurled a Trump banner and began yelling, which led to an altercation with other attendees. When one man tried to pull down the banner, witnesses said the Trump supporter struck the man on the head with a selfie stick.
================================================== =
At least the Trump supporter didn't get the point.

Trump certainly has a lot of fans. Fan, of course, is short for fanatic.

Oh my...a Trump supporter! This is a horrid travesty an unacceptable and breaches all previously known protocols and decency....oh wait...no it doesn't. It doesn't compare to the giant violent mobs that attacked Trump rally after Trump rally. They aren't even in the same ballpark.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...orter-arrested-elizabeth-warren-event-n955111

A Trump-supporting protester was arrested outside an Elizabeth Warren event after allegedly hitting an attendee with a selfie stick.

STORM LAKE, Iowa — A supporter of President Donald Trump was arrested after allegedly hitting another attendee with a selfie stick outside an event Saturday for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. The senator is on her first swing of Iowa as she explores a 2020 presidential bid.

As Warren mingled with the overflow crowd outside a roundtable event, witnesses told NBC News the Trump supporter unfurled a Trump banner and began yelling, which led to an altercation with other attendees. When one man tried to pull down the banner, witnesses said the Trump supporter struck the man on the head with a selfie stick.
===================================================

Who paid the guy to put on this show? Pocohontas? George Soros? Hillary Clinton? James Clapper? Someone else in the propagandist fray? At least the whole world knows it was not Trump behind the nonsense.

===================================================

This is funny because 99 percent of all selfie sticks are antennas, thin collapsible antennas.
You can't really hit anything very hard with them because they will fold up and snap.

Who paid the guy to put on this show? Pocohontas? George Soros? Hillary Clinton? James Clapper? Someone else in the propagandist fray? At least the whole world knows it was not Trump behind the nonsense.

Just everyone but you.

You aren't condoning violence, are you? Are we to beat each other up at rallies now?
He was just exercising his 1st amendment right

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PuWwaIa.gif

I read the article linked in the OP. Can you point me to where it says white, old, angry or fat? Is it now ok to insult old people, angry people, fat people?

Why did you omit “white people?”

Yes indeed! Those banners often have metal flagpoles, a common fascist tactic. Start a fight then claim victimhood.

Counter protests are a form of free speech.

Why did you omit “white people?”

It's okay to insult white people; they're the majority power. And old people too. Probably angry people. Soon fat people.

Back
Top Bottom