• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCOTUS rejects Texas lawsuit hoping to overturn election

That sound you hear is 70 million trump supporters moving the goal post from "The Supreme Court will decide this" to "This will be decided by the Electoral College on December 14."

After December 14 I can only assume it will change to "This will be decided by armed patriots" or something.
Oh and there's others claiming he'll declare martial law Jan 6.

There will be talk of 2nd amendment solutions after Monday the 14th. Sad but true.
There already are right here on the forum. "Martial law" "Release the white men!" etc.

Yeah, Obama placed these giant sea pods in the judge’s bedrooms.
Seriously, the idea that Trump thought he could poison rational judicious behavior in cases that are meritless shows how Trump thinks like a corrupt mob boss.
I actually think Trump's true calling was as a dictator of a banana republic. I'm actually pretty serious about that. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure he won't.
True. I'm sitting back and just waiting. Each hurdle that we overcome, I read what the legal experts have to say on it. They called the PA lawsuit and the TX one, right on the money.

Mon will be another shitshow and then we'll see all the conniving and plotting for Jan 6. But I need the experts to really outline it for me. And I do look at info on both sides.

Trump just keeps losing and losing. What a loser.

The SC ruled on standing only saying Texas did not have standing to bring forth this case but what they did not rule on is the merits of the case.

Non-Trumpists have been saying this the entire time!

Btw, one doesn't exclude the other. There are absolutely ZERO merits to the case which is why they've lost every court decision pertaining to actual fraud.

The right-wingers don't loot, they just murder and commit domestic terrorism.

Fred is being goofy. He thinks the law abiding stuff is asking for sedition like 17 AGs did, and death threats to GOP officials who dont toe the line, and plots to kidnap governors, or hey why dont we throw in shooting up black churches and ramming cars into protesters.

Hey, at least its not looting and burning! Thats the only real law breaking and it is only for the leeeeft.

Lmao.

Fred is being goofy. He thinks the law abiding stuff is asking for sedition like 17 AGs did, and death threats to GOP officials who dont toe the line, and plots to kidnap governors, or hey why dont we throw in shooting up black churches and ramming cars into protesters.

Hey, at least its not looting and burning! Thats the only real law breaking and it is only for the leeeeft.

Lmao.
Racists shouldn't draw attention to themselves.
No one requested sedition and what death threats are you referring to? Leftists don't just threaten death, they actually carry them out, as in the 'kill the cops' campaign and against Republican pols at baseball practice. Haven't you seen the leftist attacks against innocents on the streets or having a meal?

You should stay in your closet.

Racists shouldn't draw attention to themselves.
No one requested sedition and what death threats are you referring to? Leftists don't just threaten death, they actually carry them out, as in the 'kill the cops' campaign and against Republican pols at baseball practice. Haven't you seen the leftist attacks against innocents on the streets or having a meal?

You should stay in your closet.

17 states just engaged in sedition.

In essence, overturn election results, because they don't like how people voted.

Again, we know, at least it aint looting, shooting up churches, ramming people with cars and burning! Just a covert assault on our democracy.

No biggie. All will be forgiven.

Lmao, you are deluded.

And you have examples of this? In fact there are leftists now who are being charged with 'domestic terrorism' Have you heard about that? What 'right wingers' have been charged with domestic terrorism?

Didn't know it was a book. I just thought it was a good quip.

Anytime you see the quip 'Confederacy Of Dunces', it's a quip paying homage to a quotation from an obscure source made famous by the book of the same name by author John O'toole, who committed suicide years before the book was published (brought to the attention of a publisher by his mother), and was awarded posthumously the Pulitzer prize in 1981. It is considered a comic masterpiece and a cult classic. Some attempts to turn it into a movie, or a play, or a musical, have never come to fruition, given the organization of the novel ( or whatever the reason is , it's a tough book to put into an 90 minute format and stay true to the book ).

You should read it.

And you have examples of this? In fact there are leftists now who are being charged with 'domestic terrorism' Have you heard about that? What 'right wingers' have been charged with domestic terrorism?

It’s in the link.

Far right message boards are exploding with calls for violence or martial law.

You LOSE. Good DAY sir.

Trump just keeps losing and losing. What a loser.
Given that Trump has hotels, mansions and golf courses all over the world, defeated well known Republicans, gained the Presidency with a fraction of the Dem budget and has a beautiful, well educated family, how is he a loser?

It’s in the link.
There is the guy who drove into a crowd of people, the other apparent;y self defense and the rest is speculation. Have you checked out left wing violence over the past few years or do self censor?

Back
Top Bottom