• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

SCOTUS rejects Texas lawsuit hoping to overturn election

I seriously doubt it

Just like he's not really a Republican now

He's interested only in himself and his family.
Of course; trump aligns himself with whoever or whatever will be of greatest benefit to him at any given time. Just wait and see; come January any pretence of him being 'the man of the people' will vanish as surely as snow in Springtime while he searches for someone else to con.

Yes.
There is a huge difference between a government official..who kneels on the neck of a citizen..until he is dead. While 3 other government officials stand by and let it happen (which means they know the punishment for interfering and saving the citizens life is MORE than any punishment for letting the citizen be killed)
There is a huge difference between government sanctioned murder and
Than a random thug deciding to use a protest as cover to break into a store and steal some nikes.
What 'government official' are you referring to??? Please name some names!

where is your evidence that Biden leads a crime family?
Biden has been in politics for 47 years and nobody ever made such an outlandish charge. This year, he runs against your false messiah and all of a sudden he’s Al Capone. Remarkable willful insanity.
You must be one of those leftists glued to CNN, NPR and MSNBC who said that any accusations against Hunter Biden was "Russian Disinformation". Likewise Joe's successful bribery attempt in the Ukraine and the millions in cash from the Chinese, who Joe then went on to praise mightily. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/consequences-officials-hunter-biden-story-russian-disinformation

Last edited:
Biden has been in politics for 47 years and nobody ever made such an outlandish charge. This year, he runs against your false messiah and all of a sudden he’s Al Capone. Remarkable willful insanity.
More leftist crap and none of it, as usual, supported by any evidence.

They were southern conservatives were they not? Maybe Conservatives should accept their history. But I'd settle for them accept the reality of the present. It's not Democrats today fighting against the protections won against those asshats in the 60's, wanna take a guess at who is?
We know they were Democrats. Whatever their personal feeling are is unknown except their hatred of Blacks. And of course Democrats still think of Blacks as being inferior while pretending that they're 'liberal'.

Excuse me.. but you seem to be saying that your accusations about Biden being a crime family.. are leftist crap and none of its is supported by evidence.

Did you mean to say that its "far right" crap.. cuz.. you don;t seem to be a leftist. you got the full of crap and no supporting evidence right though. (y)

We know they were Democrats. Whatever their personal feeling are is unknown except their hatred of Blacks. And of course Democrats still think of Blacks as being inferior while pretending that they're 'liberal'.
No one takes you folks seriously. They were also southern conservatives. You guys aren't clever. You are the least clever adversaries anyone could hope for. You guys drive around with confederate flags in your trucks and then shed crocodile tears while we laugh at you.

MTAtech said:
In other words, you have no answer to my question. You contended that Joe Biden is a criminal. It's up to you to prove that he is a criminal, not me to prove that he isn't.

You must be one of those leftists glued to CNN, NPR and MSNBC who said that any accusations against Hunter Biden was "Russian Disinformation". Likewise Joe's successful bribery attempt in the Ukraine and the millions in cash from the Chinese, who Joe then went on to praise mightily. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/consequences-officials-hunter-biden-story-russian-disinformation
That's "Joe Biden tried to bribe..." has been thoroughly debunked a year ago.
Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate Republicans that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media, especially by Fred C Dobbs II, who can't help grasping at straws to support his unsupported views.

That's "Joe Biden tried to bribe..." has been thoroughly debunked a year ago.
Despite a recently concluded investigation by Senate Republicans that found no wrongdoing by the Bidens, claims to the contrary have continued to circulate on social media, especially by Fred C Dobbs II, who can't help grasping at straws to support his unsupported views.
You actually buy this BS with no questions asked??

Read it again, but this time with some skepticism.

"Joe Biden leveraged aid to remove top prosecutor as part anti-corruption efforts
It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015".

So you genuinely believed, after reading this, that those unnamed European countries charged Joe Biden to fire the Ukrainian prosecutor because he wasn't working fast enough? And it had nothing to do with the the same prosecutor who was investigating Burisma at the time? That really is party loyalty.

Supreme Court rejects lawsuit from Texas and Trump to overturn the election
The Supreme Court acted with unusual speed to reject a bid from Texas’ attorney general— supported by President Trump — to block the ballots of millions of voters in battleground states that went in favor of President-elect Joe Biden.
e.’
It was only because states do not have STANDING to refute the voting procedures of o ther states

yet I agree w/ the dissenters Thomas and Alito, that the case should have been looked at anyway.

And this is far from the end. There are many lawsuits in many different states. As Sidney Powell (my hero :)) said [my paraphrase]: At some point the Supreme Court is going to have to look at the merits; otherwise, we have no Supreme Court"

Sidney Powell for president 2024 (if Trump is not running)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

It was only because states do not have STANDING to refute the voting procedures of other states (Trump, however, DOES have standing)

yet I agree w/ the dissenters Thomas and Alito, that the case should have been looked at anyway.

And this is far from the end. Aside from the US Congress voting PROPERLY.. There are many lawsuits in many different states. As Sidney Powell (my hero :)) said [my paraphrase]: At some point the Supreme Court is going to have to look at the merits; otherwise, we have no Supreme Court"

It was only because states do not have STANDING to refute the voting procedures of o ther states

And this is far from the end. There are many lawsuits in many different states. As Sidney Powell (my hero :)) said [my paraphrase]: At some point the Supreme Court is going to have to look at the merits; otherwise, we have no Supreme Court"

It’s over! Move on.

Besides, Sidney Powell is unhinged. She was claiming that Hugo Chavez, who has been dead since 2013, had a hand in the fraud.
She should be disbarred.

Back
Top Bottom