• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's son-in-law, a Medal of Honor recipient, calls on Trump to apologize

Sharia Law doesn't affect me any more than how many babies Jim Bob Duggar's wife is expected to pop out over a 20 year period because her Christian faith tells her to be subservient and obey her man.

Well to be fair, it would effect you if you lived in the Middle East where Sharia law was implemented.

But we live in the US, so wesa good.

No his policy would be the opposite.
You have become a victim of history forgetfulness.

Then who's trying to implement Sharia Law? Or are the Muslims which make up about 1 percent of our entire population planning to take control?

Well to be fair, it would effect you if you lived in the Middle East where Sharia law was implemented.

But we live in the US, so wesa good.

If I lived in the Middle East my husband would wear a white nightgown in public all the time, so there are many reasons not to worry about what could happen if I lived in the Middle East.

That's cool.....least you are participating. Half the eligible voters don't bother.

I have always participated all the way back to McGovern days. Then they should keep their yaps shut when it comes to politicians and how the government is run, being lazy makes them are part of the problem, not the solution.

As a woman, it should disgust and horrify you yet, you simply say it's not a problem.

Suppose it's implemented as US law someday?

It won't. The idea of sharia law being implemented in the US is a hysterical fairy tale.

Not the ones who can do something about him. One of the main reason for Trump's support.

Which Republicans would you like to see criticize Obama that haven't done so?

Thank you for your opinion. You presented an eloquent argument, and a compelling case. I'll have to give it some thought.

You are welcome.

I am devastated that I as a Canadian Citizen could not sit on a US Jury. Damn, that calls for a beer later.
As to lies and distortions, perhaps collect all those, links, quotes, your opinion, and put them in a very long OP.
Then we can have more fun

What, they don't have a jury system in Canada? Last time I checked, they did. Perhaps you should check yourself.

The media has been all over Clinton's lies and fairy tales. But if you only read the daily caller you missed out on all MSM slamming Clinton

Replying with worn out memes about sources does not improve your credibility.

Then who's trying to implement Sharia Law? Or are the Muslims which make up about 1 percent of our entire population planning to take control?

That's the same load of crap they fed the citizens of Europe. Are you seriously repeating it?

I thought you has more snap than that.

That's the same load of crap they fed the citizens of Europe. Are you seriously repeating it?

I thought you has more snap than that.

So where are they implementing Sharia Law in Europe? I was there a few months ago, in Austria, Switzerland and Italy. Was I not in the right countries which are now under Sharia Law?

You still haven't said how 1% of the US population can do this.

So where are they implementing Sharia Law in Europe? I was there a few months ago, in Austria, Switzerland and Italy. Was I not in the right countries which are now under Sharia Law?

You still haven't said how 1% of the US population can do this.

Were you looking for it? Did you go to Muslim neighborhoods? Did you ask anyone about terrorism or Sharia?

With the proposed influx of Muslims into this country, it won't be 1% for very long. Sharia just like other invasive ideologies, is satisfied with slow incrementalism.

Sharia Law in Europe - Sharia Law in France, UK, Germany, Netherlands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country

You're smart lady. I shouldn't have to explain this to
you.

Were you looking for it? Did you go to Muslim neighborhoods? Did you ask anyone about terrorism or Sharia?

With the proposed influx of Muslims into this country, it won't be 1% for very long. Sharia just like other invasive ideologies, is satisfied with slow incrementalism.

Sharia Law in Europe - Sharia Law in France, UK, Germany, Netherlands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_of_Islamic_law_by_country

You're smart lady. I shouldn't have to explain this to
you.

So now you're saying that Sharia Law can be the law of the land, but you can't see it? You have to go looking for it?

Yes. I actually saw one when I took my son to his doctor in Manchester NH the other day, too. I guess the US is under Sharia Law now?

I was asking about Europe but,

Parts of it are. If they have their way [according to the Koran] it will eventually be so.

Back
Top Bottom