• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sarah Palin's son-in-law, a Medal of Honor recipient, calls on Trump to apologize

You live in a fantasy world.

Thank you for your opinion kobie. As I stated to another deep thinker, you've presented an eloquent argument, and a compelling case. Oh, and added one more post to your quote count without threatening the word count average.

The transcript is of THE conversation from which everything about Khan and Trump has been fabricated.

Trump never stereotyped the wifes faith, that "take" is a total fabrication and assumption. Perhaps the DNC only allowed the father to speak because of time constraints. Has anyone even pondered that?

"His wife, if you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably, maybe she wasn’t allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."​

Trump says he has no regrets over his comments. He shouldn't.

He has nothing to apologize for. The people who SHOULD be apologizing are the Hilary for Prez people, the Khans themselves for their ridiculous attempt to hide behind their dead son, and the MSM for proving how completely corrupt and worthless they have become.

The FCC should be investigating, and lawsuits should be filed.

You are being dishonest- the implication is as clear as daylight. But you continue to deny the fact he attacked the family.

You are being dishonest- the implication is as clear as daylight. But you continue to deny the fact he attacked the family.

Well, I believe you are being dishonest, along with the rest of the dishonest media working to elect Clinton.

Trump did not attack the Khan family. That is a proven fact. The transcript of his comments have been posted.

Why people want to deny this fact and continue to lie about Trumps comments is puzzling.

There's that Muslim bigotry on parade. Don't worry. Nobody is going to try to change your name to Ghazala and force you to wear a burka.

He may cut an attractive figure in a burka??

The anti-Trump forces post EVERYTHING that is floating in the toilet bowl. The HRC forces, the MSM, and folks here on DP post everything, even when proven to be absolute lies.

Trump has made more than enough repugnant statements to fill many a toilet bowl.

Well, I believe you are being dishonest, along with the rest of the dishonest media working to elect Clinton.

Trump did not attack the Khan family. That is a proven fact. The transcript of his comments have been posted.

Why people want to deny this fact and continue to lie about Trumps comments is puzzling.

I never was a Clinton supporter. Pls check the number of thread I started regarding her corruption.
And it is not hard to NOT support Trump.

Trump has made more than enough repugnant statements to fill many a toilet bowl.

LOL

Well, if you were asked to sit on a jury, you would be removed for cause. You're post would be introduced as evidence.

At least there is proof the lies and distortions created for consumption are accepted by the target audience.

All you do is believe what a politician says he's going to do. If he or she doesn't, then you kick them out. It's a crap shoot.

The stuff Hillary says is more scary. Since Trump is the only person with a chance to defeat her, I must vote for him.

I believe either will be bad, and for once in my years of voting this is the first time that there was actually no lesser of two evils. It is not going to go well for us or the Nation no matter who wins.

I figured as much and that is your choice, I would not vote for either Trump or Hillary, it would go against my principles so I will either vote for the Libertarian or skip the choice completely and stick to voting in the other races and issues.

I never was a Clinton supporter. Pls check the number of thread I started regarding her corruption.
And it is not hard to NOT support Trump.

Fine. I'm referring to the corrupt media working to elect Clinton. I am referring to the acceptance of their corrupt efforts to lie and distort.

Is that what people want? A State Run Media, spewing propaganda?

That's what is going on. That is what I have been pointing out.

It's so corrupt, they trot out Palin's son-in-law, as if people on the left have demonstrated anything but pure hatred towards Palin and her family.

LOL

Well, if you were asked to sit on a jury, you would be removed for cause. You're post would be introduced as evidence.

At least there is proof the lies and distortions created for consumption are accepted by the target audience.
I am devastated that I as a Canadian Citizen could not sit on a US Jury. Damn, that calls for a beer later.
As to lies and distortions, perhaps collect all those, links, quotes, your opinion, and put them in a very long OP.
Then we can have more fun

Fine. I'm referring to the corrupt media working to elect Clinton. I am referring to the acceptance of their corrupt efforts to lie and distort.

Is that what people want? A State Run Media, spewing propaganda?

That's what is going on. That is what I have been pointing out.

It's so corrupt, they trot out Palin's son-in-law, as if people on the left have demonstrated anything but pure hatred towards Palin and her family.
The media has been all over Clinton's lies and fairy tales. But if you only read the daily caller you missed out on all MSM slamming Clinton

You're kidding, right?

I wish fellow Republicans would criticize Hillary or Obama every once in a while. Instead they nod with approval and eat their own.

Right, we've never ever seen a Republican criticize Obama :lamo

Why, are you worried they are going to do something to you?

Do you worry this much about the wives of Christian men who are supposed to be subservient to their husbands?

You're the one seemingly being obtuse, you tell me.

You're the one seemingly being obtuse, you tell me.

Sharia Law doesn't affect me any more than how many babies Jim Bob Duggar's wife is expected to pop out over a 20 year period because her Christian faith tells her to be subservient and obey her man.

Sharia Law is an abomination.

You're kidding, right?

I wish fellow Republicans would criticize Hillary or Obama every once in a while. Instead they nod with approval and eat their own.

And I wish fellow Republicans hadn't been stupid enough to select an ill-mannered, ignorant, foul-mouthed, crass Democrat for the party's nominee for President. Life would be grand if we could all get what we want.

I believe either will be bad, and for once in my years of voting this is the first time that there was actually no lesser of two evils. It is not going to go well for us or the Nation no matter who wins.

I figured as much and that is your choice, I would not vote for either Trump or Hillary, it would go against my principles so I will either vote for the Libertarian or skip the choice completely and stick to voting in the other races and issues.

That's cool.....least you are participating. Half the eligible voters don't bother.

Sharia Law doesn't affect me any more than how many babies Jim Bob Duggar's wife is expected to pop out over a 20 year period because her Christian faith tells her to be subservient and obey her man.

As a woman, it should disgust and horrify you yet, you simply say it's not a problem.

Suppose it's implemented as US law someday?

And I wish fellow Republicans hadn't been stupid enough to select an ill-mannered, ignorant, foul-mouthed, crass Democrat for the party's nominee for President. Life would be grand if we could all get what we want.

Like I said...eat their own.

Back
Top Bottom