• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker promises lawsuit over report he paid for abortion

One thing we know for sure is that idiot Walker isn't going to create any policy. He'll vote, but I could teach my little schnauzer to hit a button - she loves banging the bell by the door when she needs to go out. He's not capable of formulating a policy of making good coffee in the morning. Have you heard him speak?

I'm disappointed in your racist disparaging of a Senate Candidate.

And the worst smears are coming from his own family. Four kids, four moms, he raised none of them. What's bizarre is anyone thinks an abortion for that kind of guy is even surprising. I'd be shocked if he didn't have more in his past.

I'm further disappointed in your attempt to manufacture imaginary accusations.

But I also acknowledge that it's how the left operates during an election. #sad

The Jesus cop out, it usually works for Righties.

Odd they find the man when backed into a corner and there dirty panties are exposed. How long before we get the Jim Baker howls of forgiveness amidst fake prayers?

And here I though only Catholics where into confessing and absolution.
Those darn lying Rs…..always lying about sex.

247C28DB-4EC8-474F-8CEE-476C252A62C0.jpeg

^^ This is how the left operate. Here's how it goes:

1) Manufacture a smear
2) Claim the smeared person is lying
3) Hold up manufactured victim as a martyr
4) When lawsuits are threatened to clear smear, manufacture an imaginary scenario whereby the smeared victim is still guilty of the smear.
5) Perpetuate the debunked smear as truth from that moment onward.

Here are some oldie but goodies from that playbook:

"Vast right-wing conspiracy" to sully Bill Clinton
Trump is Russia asset/ Steele Dossier has been coorberrated
Matt Gaetz accusations
Kids in cages
“peaceful protesters were tear-gassed across from the White House.”
Neo-Nazis “Fine People on both sides”
President Trump called the pandemic a hoax.
“Social Security beneficiaries count on the post office to get their checks.”
Cuomo saves New York from COVID! - while Trump "murdered Americans"
Comey, Clapper, and Brennan are honest Americans just telling the truth

I'm sure there are hundreds more.
I agree with you. These allegations seem far-fetched.

After all, they expect us to believe that a dumb ex-football player from Georgia was potentially involved in paying for an abortion so he isn't later soaked for child support. A pretty wild, almost unbelievable scenario don't you think? Think about it. When would a college football player ever have time for sex, carrying a full academic load AND all that practice and travel? And, as we all know, dumb jocks are among the most virtuous of all people, right below priests.

It IS made up! It's a smear campaign, because democrats can't run on any other platform, like accomplishments.
Actually, Ralph Warnock can very well run on his accomplishments from within and before he was in the Senate. He may be one of the most qualified people ever to run for the renewal of a short-term.

Its Herschel Walker that has zero credentials to run on. He is running on a family values ticket but four babies by four women (and one alleging he covered up an abortion) is far more telling of the core hypocrisy of the Con partt Maybe he can share some stories of this Georgia glory years.

Last edited:
It IS made up! It's a smear campaign, because democrats can't run on any other platform, like accomplishments.
Actually, Ralph Warnock can very well run on his accomplishments from within and before he was in the Senate. He may be one of the most qualified people ever to run for the renewal of a short-term.

Its Herschel Walker that has zero credentials to run on. Maybe he can share some stories of this Georgia glory years.

Hey Hershel....in case you don't know it....in lawsuits there is this thing called the discovery phase...

I'm further disappointed in your attempt to manufacture imaginary accusations.

But I also acknowledge that it's how the left operates during an election. #sad
How is it racist to point out that Herschel isn't the most gifted guy out there, he is on the level of Louie Gohmert, but with TBI.

Just wait until your skeletons are exposed someday. I'm sure you'll cheer it on then, too.

Well at least you admit the accusations are real.

I agree with you. These allegations seem far-fetched.

After all, they expect us to believe that a dumb ex-football player from Georgia was potentially involved in paying for an abortion so he isn't later soaked for child support. A pretty wild, almost unbelievable scenario don't you think? Think about it. When would a college football player ever have time for sex, carrying a full academic load AND all that practice and travel? And, as we all know, dumb jocks are among the most virtuous of all people, right below priests.

Notice the grotesque caricature and racist tropes the writer is conjuring up here: dumb ex-football player from Georgia, soaked for child support, dumb jocks, below priests. A psychologist would have a field day unwinding his hatred for blacks and clergy.

Too bad he needs to gin people like you up to disparage blacks instead of running on his merits.

Its Herschel Walker that has zero credentials to run on.

We're a gov't of the people, by the people, and for the people. Voters like you just hate blacks who disagree with you politically.

He is running on a family values ticket but four babies by four women (and one alleging he covered up an abortion) is far more telling of the core hypocrisy of the Con partt

Like I was told when Monica fellated Bill, "the private affairs of consenting adults is not the public's business".
Maybe he can share some stories of this Georgia glory years.

Your jealousy is showing.

How is your case again Matt Gaetz coming along?

LOL!!

It was not my case

I never discussed here at DP

Could careless

Weak what about

Try again?

Wait -- a Senate candidate? He thought this was another episode of Celebrity Apprentice! By golly he was going to make sure he put enough sugar into the cupcakes this time!

Notice the grotesque caricature and racist tropes the writer is conjuring up here: dumb ex-football player from Georgia, soaked for child support, dumb jocks, below priests. A psychologist would have a field day unwinding his hatred for blacks and clergy.

Too bad he needs to gin people like you up to disparage blacks instead of running on his merits.

We're a gov't of the people, by the people, and for the people. Voters like you just hate blacks who disagree with you politically.

Like I was told when Monica fellated Bill, "the private affairs of consenting adults is not the public's business".

So you don't think he's brain damaged?

She said the quiet part loud, but no Trumplican or even Republican will disagree with her one iota. One abortion is a small price to pay for control of Congress.

She's absolutely wrong about it not compromising so-called conservative principles, however. Bold, contrasting colors? Codswallop. She's the skank in this scenario - a callous, calculating political whore. Which is fine, but no one is allowed to get their panties in a bunch when the hypocrisy is pointed out.

Here are Walkers words: "The candidate called the accusation a “flat-out lie” and said he would sue."
Guess what? He hasn't sued. If he lied about that I imagine he would also lie about it being a lie. He also lied about being a law enforcement officer. Do you see a pattern here?

Herschel Walker raises the stakes:

The Daily Beast's reply:

Very interesting response by Walker. Bad press is common right before an election, but suing isn't. This could blow up in either Walker's or TDB's face depending on whether the story is accurate.
According to today's reports, Mr. Walker has changed his mind.

Possibly this is due to the fact that his lawyers told him that "Truth is an absolute defence." is such cases.

Possibly this is due to the fact that his handlers told him that it really doesn't matter to his voters whether or not he paid for an abortion PROVIDED that he promises not to do it again AND PROVIDED that he takes steps to prevent anyone every having an abortion in the future.

Every election the left come up with some bogus scandalous accusations against the candidate, then it all goes away after the election.

Same is now true for political appointees. Notice that the "victims" all slink away after the election, appointment, candidacy is over.

This is how the left operate.

Of the right nominates hypocritical liars

Nothing racist about it. Herschel Walker is a dumb, ex-football player from Georgia. The second part of the statement is fact. His mental acuity is on public display. Would you like to argue that he isn't dumb?

Walker's mental acuity has nothing to do with his race. You might have a case that I demeaned football players, but I certainly made zero inferences about his race, you did. My comments were agnostic about his race, which is what we strive for in a post-racial world, where I live anyway. OTH, why are you so obsessed with it. You clearly do not understand what racism is, so I can explain it to you. May I point out that in the very same post I lauded Ralph Warnock as one of the most qualified people running for Senate this year. He is a man of considerable accomplishment and intelligence.

I think you need to look in the mirror on this subject as you go on and on about something that was never said nor implied. Yes, Walker is black, but he just happens to be particularly unintelligent by human standards. All races have more than their share of stupid or ill-informed people. More power to them, except political power. We have enough stupid people in government, we need no more. Walker is dumber / less informed than most. His lack of intelligence should disqualify him for the job.

That said, my primary point is that Walker is a great illustration of what the RINO party (real Republicans have left) has become: It is a party of fool's and idiots that have no policy nor any values other than the pursuit of power at cost. They tout family values and tell us they abhor abortion, yet a Herschel Walker comes along and they look the other way. Pathetic example of leadership, don't you think?

As to your Clinton whataboutism, as most whataboutisms, its a fail. But, let me turn that around. Remember Republicans at the time were telling us character matters. With Herschel Walker, you are telling us that character is irrelevant. Which is it?

Last edited:
Bloomberg reporting Warnock leading
Walker in latest poll (9/30 thru 10/4) 50% to 38%. Previous polls were showing a statistical dead heat.

Back
Top Bottom