• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker promises lawsuit over report he paid for abortion

I didn't see that. I read it that he had supposedly had another out of wedlock child with a different woman. The article says that the accuser says Walker told her it was not the right time for a child, which was a feeling she shared, and that at the time she did not know that he had an out of wedlock child with a dfferent women.
And, if "we know who the person is" then who is it? What is her name?
We know it's one of the women he had kids with. I believe he had kids with 4 different women. So spin the wheel!
I've never defended a woman beater or anyone who wanted to overthrow the government.

You are in this thread.
YOU guys, though, on the Left openly call for overthrowing the government, because you think it's white supremacist and fascist or nearly fascist and part of a system of oppression which needs to be dismantled and destroyed. Your side's protests openly call for overthrowing American society, culture, law enforcement and government.

Well this is stupid bullshit
Anyone supporting any politician supports liars. If you support Joe Biden you support a liar.
This is lazy
And, as far as the treatment of women is concerned, Democrats deny women's allegations and run apologetics for their preferred candidates all the time. Biden's sexual harassment allegations, for example. Bill Clinton is another example.

bidens sexual harassment nevee amounted to anything.
you do have Clinton.
Shall I list off the ones on the right? Newt? Trump, Rudy, the dude who ran to Brazil for a girl( I forget his name), and countless others.
You are. You still think that there was a collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016, when it has been debunked already. You believe the very fine people theory. You believe in Trump's supposed back-channels to Russian intelligence. I bet you think "Bush did 9/11," LOL - let's not pretend that Democrats are immune to conspiracy theories.

Stone worked with guccifer2.0 to release hillarys emails via wiki. Facts
Manafort giving polling data to a known Russian agent. Facts.
Jr was too stupid to crime but searched for it.

It hasn't been debunked. You wish it had been debunked.

Back channels are a fairly common thing. Kennedy had back channels to Russia. Not really sure what thats about?

Very fine people? You mean good people on both sides?

Ok Mr they gonna kill trump so he doesn't get the office again.

Walker is proving that he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue, impregnate someone and then pay for the abortion and he still wouldn't lose supporters.
They where always like this. They have never had shame. You can't with these people. The only way you lose power is if you turn on them.

Exactly that - you are offering defenses and explanations for an allegation that has not been conclusively proven or disproven. And in the case of Walker? There is a pattern of denial and outright deception in regards to his personal life that stands in direct contradiction to the values he promotes, especially since he is pushing for government to limit the freedom of Americans to impose those values on others. So the weight of evidence and past behavior is not in his favor and yet you rush to Trumpsplain, which is an easy title to use for this reaction.

What do you care? Your team champions abortions and openly despises family.

The left are simply angry that a black man dares to be conservative.

They where always like this. They have never had shame. You can't with these people. The only way you lose power is if you turn on them.

^^ An open call to violence.

What do you care? Your team champions abortions and openly despises family.

The left are simply angry that a black man dares to be conservative.
Oh yeah? Well your "team" is full of poopy doo doo heads! Don't like that? Then come find me at recess.

This is the only response worthy of your level of discourse.

^^ An open call to violence.

IF there is ever another civil war, the idiot urban left will start it.
Make sure you're stocked up on TP and snacks, these playground fights can be devastasting when you're out of Slim Jims and Charmin.

Classic immature, teenager, contrarian mentality based on hormones, not reason.
Will you be willing to drink poison if an adult tells you that it will hurt you?
you can call me whatever names make you feel better.

When people that support evil are displeased it's good.

It's expected. The only principle you guys have is wanting power and you Walker could have killed someone and you would make excuses. In fact according to your party he did with the abortion..

So....
Well you vote for policy not people. It's Democrats that are concerned about the person.

Nope. No he won't.

I guess you have to take your meager winnings where you get them.
I didnt answer the poll. I don't have women coming out to show what a lying freak I am. Go whine to Herschel, we are all tired of it here.

I didnt answer the poll. I don't have women coming out to show what a lying freak I am. Go whine to Herschel, we are all tired of it here.
I have no clue what you're talking about I think you're just rambling mindlessly. Is that you Joe Biden?

Back
Top Bottom