• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker promises lawsuit over report he paid for abortion

Every election the left come up with some bogus scandalous accusations against the candidate, then it all goes away after the election.

Same is now true for political appointees. Notice that the "victims" all slink away after the election, appointment, candidacy is over.

This is how the left operate.

I think his son is much more damaging.

In your tiny brain, smearing political opponents is superior to actually creating policy that benefits all Americans.

Herschel Walker raises the stakes:

The Daily Beast's reply:

Very interesting response by Walker. Bad press is common right before an election, but suing isn't. This could blow up in either Walker's or TDB's face depending on whether the story is accurate.
The problem with abortion is that a fallen woman had sex outside of marriage. The baby is her punishment from god. It's not a sin for important male figures like football players, politicians, and evangelical leaders to have sex with women. Those conservative heros are just innocent victims of evil female temptation.

Look at the two candidates. Warnock is brilliant. He's got a very hardworking staff that is actively making life better for Georgians. Walker is.... incoherent. Anyone who thought Walker is a better candidate before this isn't likely to change their mind for any reason.

Which he was bound to do. Did the RNC vet him at all?
Not how it works "down in JOJA"....a guy that looks like this walks over, checks his back, his teeth, asks a couple of stupid questions, gauges the level of "Yowzah" and gives the thumbs up. ---- "He'll do jus fine, he's a healthy BOY and he dun played FOOP BAW so he knows to follow his coach, nudge nudge wink wink."

1664924596045.png

"You DO know to do whutevuh you coach tell you to, right boy?"

The woman will drop the claims after the election.

That's what all this is about: an election. The left are liars.

And all her evidence will disappear? Oooo, she's magical! Besides, she's not bringing any charges...just calling him out as a liar and a hypocrite...seems like she's doing the voters of GA (the ones with brains) a favor.

Why are you positive she's lying and that it didnt happen?

In your tiny brain, smearing political opponents is superior to actually creating policy that benefits all Americans.

What does this have to do with what his son said?

Every election the left come up with some bogus scandalous accusations against the candidate, then it all goes away after the election.

Same is now true for political appointees. Notice that the "victims" all slink away after the election, appointment, candidacy is over.

This is how the left operate.

You mean like fake birth certificates? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And all her evidence will disappear? Oooo, she's magical!

I knew you'd eventually show up with some ditzy, empty-headed questions.

Hope you're enjoying fall! It's pumpkin spice bathroom spray season! Have you decorated your porch yet?

I knew you'd eventually show up with some ditzy, empty-headed questions.

Hope you're enjoying fall! It's pumpkin spice bathroom spray season! Have you decorated your porch yet?

And I see you cant counter a thing I wrote or answer a simple question...I hope you're enjoying your usual failure.

To be honest, this is, to me, the least troubling thing about Walker. In fact paying for an abortion and sending a get well card to the recipient conveys a sense of decency. But the GOP giant hard on against abortion makes it an engaging story.

The woman will drop the claims after the election.

That's what all this is about: an election. The left are liars.
Haha, still pretending to know. Remember when you whined about me pretending to know, even though I didn'tdo that? That was neat.

No wonder Trump likes Walker, they have the same game plan when faced with their own demons... file suit and overwhelm them in hopes it goes away.

Defense of a false smear is now "damage control". LOL!

This is how the left operate, as I showed above.

Yes, IMAGINE!! LOL! That's what the left want you to do, IMAGINE his guilt!

This is how they operate - with lies and smears.

You see? His actual guilt or innocence is not the uissue with the left.

It's all about SMEARING them before an election. They're cowards, frauds, and liars.
Left...left...left, left, left. Left...left...

And all her evidence will disappear? Oooo, she's magical! Besides, she's not bringing any charges...just calling him out as a liar and a hypocrite...seems like she's doing the voters of GA (the ones with brains) a favor.

Because LEFTISTS!

Hmm...

One is accused of paying for an abortion, the other is accused of domestic abuse.

Decisions, decisions...

The truth will out.

That said, the evangelical right loves a good redemption story. Walker can get on TV and pull a Swaggart and all will be forgiven. Besides, what's a Trumplican supposed to do - let a Democrat win? Better a lying, abusive abortion funder who abandons his postpartum kids than a lib!

His son seems to have a beef with his absent father, unsure of the background.

It IS made up! It's a smear campaign, because democrats can't run on any other platform, like accomplishments.

Looks like the Dems are FINALLY playing dirty. What took then so long?

I been saying for years they need to fight just as dirty as the GOP has done for decades.

Politics has a way of exposing skeletons in the closet.

His son seems to have a beef with his absent father, unsure of the background.
His son essentially confirmed his mother's allegations that Walker was an abusive husband.

Will be interesting to see if all this sinks Walker or if it's just another ***** grabbing moment in the eyes of Georgia's conservative Christians.

His son essentially confirmed his mother's allegations that Walker was an abusive husband.

Will be interesting to see if all this sinks Walker or if it's just another ***** grabbing moment in the eyes of Georgia's conservative Christians.

Walker will just claim too many blows to the head while playing ball, all will be forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom