• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Senate nominee Herschel Walker promises lawsuit over report he paid for abortion

How does it feel knowing that a fellow you think has dementia got an infrastructure bill passed in a year when your stable genius couldn't do it in four?
****ing awseome

How does it feel knowing your man is pathologically incapable of accepting losing an election?
Like I'm on top of the world

Fellow adulterer/wife abandoner Newt Gingrich got on FOX to defend abuser/abortion funder Walker, calling him "the most important Senate candidate in the country" because of his "deep committment to Christ."

As Newt's favorite buddy Hannity likes to say, "unbelievable."

While his opponent is the senior pastor at Ebenezer Baptist church.

Backatcha. You guys had the sense to reject the moron Biden time and time again.. But when his dementia was crystal clear, that's when you said "He's our guy"
The moron is the one who looked at the sun during a solar eclipse.

Please show proof of your allegation that Biden has dementia.

Backatcha. You guys had the sense to reject the moron Biden time and time again.. But when his dementia was crystal clear, that's when you said "He's our guy"
81 million Americans then said "He's better than Trump."

ouch

It's an allegation, and the Daily Beast hasn't presented proof. The accuser is anonymous. The alleged proof is that the woman went for an abortion on September 12, 2009 (one she wanted - she thought it was not the right time to have a baby, the article says so) - she paid $575, and then there is a card sent 5 days later on the 17th that says "get well soon." But, an abortion isn't being sick - and as we know from abortion discussions here, the vast majority of abortions are very early, and early in-clinic abortions are quick and easy - people are fine within a day. There isn't a need to "recover." And, the check this woman says she received from Walker was for $700 even. No explanation for it, other than she says she factored in some travel and other expenses and ball parked how much it would cost.

Could it be true, sure. Could it be not true, sure. There is quite a political motive at the time for this information to come out now, though. He denies it. I wonder if he'll deny he even signed the alleged get well card. That would be a good start. If I were investigating this, I'd have a handwriting analysis done, and also I would want Walker to go on record to say whether he signed that card or not, and if so, what was his understanding of why she needed to recover at the time?

I don't think she should be making these allegations anonymously.

That said, if it's true, he has some 'splainin' to do.
We know who the person is. It's the mother of one of his kids.

So...there goes that idea huh..

So you guys defend women beaters, liars and people who want to over throw the government..

Yeah I'd be Into conspiracies as well

WOW!

You just laid out the Trump "NEVER LOSE" Manifesto.

Ah............hate to break it to you, but the case looks ****ing ironclad, waterproof, and undeniable. ...

"The Daily Beast spoke to the former girlfriend, who asked that her name not be used out of concerns for her privacy. The news outlet reviewed a receipt showing her $575 payment for the procedure, along with a get-well card from Walker and her bank deposit records showing the image of a $700 personal check from Walker dated five days after the abortion receipt."

Are al Republican candidates stupid AND ignorant? He signed a check!

but he's a Republican so everything he says and does is OK by you! Republicans would elect a thief to keep Democrats out....

...wait, they did that already once, maybe more.

You have no clue what she told him back in 2009 as to why she needed money or what private medical information she shared with him. For all you know he was simply being kind, helped her out, and sent her a card.

Seems all too convenient that 13 years later this comes out because a black man is running as a conservative in Ga.

Sounds like the schemes of a lynchmob to me.

It's an allegation, and the Daily Beast hasn't presented proof. The accuser is anonymous. The alleged proof is that the woman went for an abortion on September 12, 2009 (one she wanted - she thought it was not the right time to have a baby, the article says so) - she paid $575, and then there is a card sent 5 days later on the 17th that says "get well soon." But, an abortion isn't being sick - and as we know from abortion discussions here, the vast majority of abortions are very early, and early in-clinic abortions are quick and easy - people are fine within a day. There isn't a need to "recover." And, the check this woman says she received from Walker was for $700 even. No explanation for it, other than she says she factored in some travel and other expenses and ball parked how much it would cost.

Could it be true, sure. Could it be not true, sure. There is quite a political motive at the time for this information to come out now, though. He denies it. I wonder if he'll deny he even signed the alleged get well card. That would be a good start. If I were investigating this, I'd have a handwriting analysis done, and also I would want Walker to go on record to say whether he signed that card or not, and if so, what was his understanding of why she needed to recover at the time?

I don't think she should be making these allegations anonymously.

That said, if it's true, he has some 'splainin' to do.
This is some of the most bigly Trumpsplainin' DP has ever seen.

No you should never do that nobody should ever do that. The fact that you think it should hurt him is all the reason I need to confirm that it shouldn't.
Hurt him so he bows out. Yes it should.
I don't care if you don't like it

This is some of the most bigly Trumpsplainin' DP has ever seen.
What's the non-Trumpsplainin'? Did you even read the post? The rub is that based on the information we have so far, we don't know if the allegations are true or not. What else about it do you have to say?

WOW!

You just laid out the Trump "NEVER LOSE" Manifesto.

Ah............hate to break it to you, but the case looks ****ing ironclad, waterproof, and undeniable. ...

"The Daily Beast spoke to the former girlfriend, who asked that her name not be used out of concerns for her privacy. The news outlet reviewed a receipt showing her $575 payment for the procedure, along with a get-well card from Walker and her bank deposit records showing the image of a $700 personal check from Walker dated five days after the abortion receipt."

Are al Republican candidates stupid AND ignorant? He signed a check!

but he's a Republican so everything he says and does is OK by you! Republicans would elect a thief to keep Democrats out....

...wait, they did that already once, maybe more.
How is that "ironclad?" She has a receipt on the 12th for $575, and he gave his girlfriend a completely different amount a week later. What else did she buy in that time period? Is there anything else purchased for a few hundred dollars? You think if a person shows a personal check made out by you, and another purchase within a week or so by you in a different amount, that it means you paid for that purchase?

This is not great evidence. The more damning evidence is the get well card, which wishes her a speedy recovery. He appears to have signed it - so what would really help the case one way or the other would be to know if that signature is really his and what his recollection is of the reason he gave her the card. Will he say that he thought that she was going in for some other kind of procedure, or was suffering some ailment or illness at the time and needed some money? We don't know yet. His generalized denial is all we have.

He said she's lying, so that means he wrote her a check for something else. He should clarify now what that is. If he doesn't explain that soon, then that is a strike against him, I think.

Not knowing who she is, though, is a strike against her. In political situations, we have to know who people are so we can judge their motives and biases.

So, to me, the jury is still out and there isn't proof beyond a reasonable doubt shown in the media. So, it certainly isn't ironclad, but it doesn't look great for him at the moment.

We know who the person is. It's the mother of one of his kids.
I didn't see that. I read it that he had supposedly had another out of wedlock child with a different woman. The article says that the accuser says Walker told her it was not the right time for a child, which was a feeling she shared, and that at the time she did not know that he had an out of wedlock child with a dfferent women.
And, if "we know who the person is" then who is it? What is her name?
So...there goes that idea huh..
Not really.

"A woman who asked not to be identified out of privacy concerns..." -- do we know who she is? "Ingram asked The Daily Beast to disclose the identity of the woman, but we declined." - so if we know who the woman is, then why is the Daily Beast declining? Why is Ingram, Walker's attorney, asking who she is, if we know who she is?
So you guys defend women beaters, liars and people who want to over throw the government..
I've never defended a woman beater or anyone who wanted to overthrow the government.

YOU guys, though, on the Left openly call for overthrowing the government, because you think it's white supremacist and fascist or nearly fascist and part of a system of oppression which needs to be dismantled and destroyed. Your side's protests openly call for overthrowing American society, culture, law enforcement and government.

Anyone supporting any politician supports liars. If you support Joe Biden you support a liar.

And, as far as the treatment of women is concerned, Democrats deny women's allegations and run apologetics for their preferred candidates all the time. Biden's sexual harassment allegations, for example. Bill Clinton is another example.
Yeah I'd be Into conspiracies as well
You are. You still think that there was a collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia in 2016, when it has been debunked already. You believe the very fine people theory. You believe in Trump's supposed back-channels to Russian intelligence. I bet you think "Bush did 9/11," LOL - let's not pretend that Democrats are immune to conspiracy theories.

What's the non-Trumpsplainin'? Did you even read the post? The rub is that based on the information we have so far, we don't know if the allegations are true or not. What else about it do you have to say?
Exactly that - you are offering defenses and explanations for an allegation that has not been conclusively proven or disproven. And in the case of Walker? There is a pattern of denial and outright deception in regards to his personal life that stands in direct contradiction to the values he promotes, especially since he is pushing for government to limit the freedom of Americans to impose those values on others. So the weight of evidence and past behavior is not in his favor and yet you rush to Trumpsplain, which is an easy title to use for this reaction.

The moron is the one who looked at the sun during a solar eclipse.

Please show proof of your allegation that Biden has dementia.
LOL You clearly haven't watched him speak anytime he's not on a script "Where's Jackie?"

No you should never do that nobody should ever do that. The fact that you think it should hurt him is all the reason I need to confirm that it shouldn't.

Classic immature, teenager, contrarian mentality based on hormones, not reason.
Will you be willing to drink poison if an adult tells you that it will hurt you?

LOL You clearly haven't watched him speak anytime he's not on a script "Where's Jackie?"

Biden is still much better compared to Trump who talks like a person with cognitive disability EVEN when he is on script.

Trump explained his statements outside the White House on Friday by noting that the teleprompter he was using to deliver his speech had experienced some technical difficulties.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't hurt him and he shouldn't bow out I don't care if you don't like that.
It's expected. The only principle you guys have is wanting power and you Walker could have killed someone and you would make excuses. In fact according to your party he did with the abortion..

So....

It's expected. The only principle you guys have is wanting power and you Walker could have killed someone and you would make excuses. In fact according to your party he did with the abortion..

So....
Walker is proving that he could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue, impregnate someone and then pay for the abortion and he still wouldn't lose supporters.

Nobody wants to criminalize your smear campaigns, just expose them for what they are: laziness and political hackery.
Mine? Oh my, someone needs to go outside for some fresh air. And if you work up the courage to respond to my point while out there, even better.

Because you don't care if he votes to ban abortion and then pays for his girlfriends' abortions. Say it. Own it.

Back
Top Bottom