• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Project Veritas,: Twitter Senior Engineer Lashes Out at Elon Musk, Admits “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech,” – ‘We Are All Commie as F*ck’

And maybe someday you will realize that the reason you can't find any specific instance where they misrepresented the words of anyone, is because it's never happened.

There's a reason why so few people have ever tried to sue PV and of the ones that did, none were successful or settled out of court... It's because video doesn't lie.

Then you will continued to be lied to and wrongly think you are being 'informed'.

Sure... I guess the fact that nobody has ever posted one example to substantiate the lie that PV deceptively edits their videos to misrepresent the people they secretly record, means I'm the one embracing lies.

LMMFAO.
I've done so repeatedly. You just deflect and reject all evidence.

Then you will continued to be lied to and wrongly think you are being 'informed'.
lol

If I'm being lied to by PV then why is that neither you, or anyone else anywhere, can find one example of them misrepresenting the words or views of anyone they have ever recorded?

You people claim that O'Keefe lies all the time and PV regularly uses deceptive editing to mislead viewers, yet in 11 years and over 100 videos, none of you can find a single example.

lol

If I'm being lied to by PV then why is that neither you, or anyone else anywhere, can find one example of them misrepresenting the words or views of anyone they have ever recorded?

You people claim that O'Keefe lies all the time and PV regularly uses deceptive editing to mislead viewers, yet in 11 years and over 100 videos, none of you can find a single example.

All of his videos area misrepresentation.

I've done so repeatedly. You just deflect and reject all evidence.
You post the words of others (which I easily debunk) and you yourself can't point to one example where they have deceived viewers into reaching a false conclusion... Not one.

Until you do, your criticisms are meaningless and your accusations are lies.

No private entity should "believe in free speech" in regard to running their company.

All of his videos area misrepresentation.
Really, so all of their more than 100 videos are misrepresentation, but you can't seem to come up with one example and point out how they misrepresented someone or deceived their viewers?

LMMFAO

You post the words of others (which I easily debunk) and you yourself can't point to one example where they have deceived viewers into reaching a false conclusion... Not one.

Until you do, your criticisms are meaningless and your accusations are lies.

Do you believe that O'Keefe walked into an ACORN office dressed in a pimp stereotype costume?

Yes or no?

Really, so all of their more than 100 videos are misrepresentation, but you can't seem to come up with one example and point out how they misrepresented someone or deceived their viewers?

LMMFAO

All one has to do is watch and not be dumb as a stump.

No private entity should "believe in free speech" in regard to running their company.
The Trumper anti vaxxer I worked with told my boss he recorded him and would send it to HR. I no longer work with him. Guess free speech didn't apply.

You can't get any better than Gateway Pundit and Project Veritas for accuracy in reporting. The ghost of Peter Zenger rises from the grave to proclaim its veracity. The NYTimes weeps with shame.

Do you believe that O'Keefe walked into an ACORN office dressed in a pimp stereotype costume?

Yes or no?
No... He wore a suite and tie, but represented himself as a pimp in all of those ACORN encounters.

Did the clothes he wore in those meetings mislead viewers or mislead anyone from ACORN?
The answer is, "no" it didn't... But you don't have to take my word, just read what Clark Hoyt, public editor for the New York Times who reviewed the unedited ACORN tapes had to say:

"Acorn’s supporters appear to hope that the whole story will fall apart over the issue of what O’Keefe wore: if that was wrong, everything else must be wrong. The record does not support them. If O’Keefe did not dress as a pimp, he clearly presented himself as one: a fellow trying to set up a woman sometimes along with under-age girls in a house where they would work as prostitutes."

That angle has been tried half a dozen times at least and I wonder how many more times I'm going to have to debunk that phony bullshit... Time will tell.

Anything else?

All one has to do is watch and not be dumb as a stump.
I assume that you don't count yourself as being "dumb as a stump", so then why is it you can't come up with one example from over 100 videos showing the deception and misrepresenting of people's words?

No... He wore a suite and tie, but represented himself as a pimp in all of those ACORN encounters.

Did the clothes he wore in those meetings mislead viewers or mislead anyone from ACORN?
The answer is, "no" it didn't... But you don't have to take my word, just read what Clark Hoyt, public editor for the New York Times who reviewed the unedited ACORN tapes had to say:

"Acorn’s supporters appear to hope that the whole story will fall apart over the issue of what O’Keefe wore: if that was wrong, everything else must be wrong. The record does not support them. If O’Keefe did not dress as a pimp, he clearly presented himself as one: a fellow trying to set up a woman sometimes along with under-age girls in a house where they would work as prostitutes."

That angle has been tried half a dozen times at least and I wonder how many more times I'm going to have to debunk that phony bullshit... Time will tell.

Anything else?

He literally went on the Fox News morning show in that outfit and said that's what he wore.

Now, you and I have been over with. That footage was edited. They cut out part of the discussion: where he identified the girl as his girlfriend, not his prostitute, and pitched the house as an escape from prostitution for these girls.

You have repeatedly claimed to have seen the full transcripts. Go read them.

He literally went on the Fox News morning show in that outfit and said that's what he wore.

Now, you and I have been over with. That footage was edited. They cut out part of the discussion: where he identified the girl as his girlfriend, not his prostitute, and pitched the house as an escape from prostitution for these girls.

Like the woman that told him she had her husband killed because she knew he was full of shit and wanted to mess with him.

Why would Twitter want to be 4chan in 280 characters?

Since we are playing the definitions game, does any site that moderates have “free speech”?
Is there a site that doesn't moderate that isn't a shitshow?

Is there a site that doesn't moderate that isn't a shitshow?
This very forum has rules against personal attacks, hate speech, etc. None of them are losing their shit over "free speech" just because they can't call Manc Skipper here a jerkface without earning some points. It's only ever the worst ****ing people in the world that they go FREE SPEEEECH over.

Because they really believe "free speech" means that nobody else gets to talk.

I see, so an editor for the NY Times who reviewed all the unedited footage is lying? Is that your contention? I'm going with the NY Times editor who saw the unedited footage, rather than with you who probably didn't even watch the videos in the first place.

Here's one more paragraph from that Times review that goes back to my original statement that PV doesn't misrepresent or mislead anyone about what is said by the people they secretly record:

The videos were heavily edited. The sequence of some conversations was changed. Some workers seemed concerned for Giles, one advising her to get legal help. In two cities, Acorn workers called the police. But the most damning words match the transcripts and the audio, and do not seem out of context. Harshbarger’s report to Acorn (investigator hire by Acorn) found no “pattern of illegal conduct” by its employees. But, he told me: “They said what they said. There’s no way to make this look good.”

That spells it out as clearly as can be... The investigator that was hired by Acorn acknowledges that what those workers said on video was legitimate. He doesn't say they were misrepresented or taken out of context, he makes it clear that what you heard them say on the videos was what they actually said and there no way of getting around it...

So when it comes to Acorn, case closed.

Got anything else?

I see, so an editor for the NY Times who reviewed all the unedited footage is lying? Is that your contention? I'm going with the NY Times editor who saw the unedited footage, rather than with you who probably didn't even watch the videos in the first place.

Here's one more paragraph from that Times review that goes back to my original statement that PV doesn't misrepresent or mislead anyone about what is said by the people they secretly record:

The videos were heavily edited. The sequence of some conversations was changed. Some workers seemed concerned for Giles, one advising her to get legal help. In two cities, Acorn workers called the police. But the most damning words match the transcripts and the audio, and do not seem out of context. Harshbarger’s report to Acorn (investigator hire by Acorn) found no “pattern of illegal conduct” by its employees. But, he told me: “They said what they said. There’s no way to make this look good.”

That spells it out as clearly as can be... The investigator that was hired by Acorn acknowledges that what those workers said on video was legitimate. He doesn't say they were misrepresented or taken out of context, he makes it clear that what you heard them say on the videos was what they actually said and there no way of getting around it...

Got anything else?
He is a liar and cost innocent people their jobs. Just what a piece of shit would do.

Got anything else?
Oh, so you haven't seen the transcripts? Sorry, my mistake.

The video was edited. The sequence of some conversations was changed. It says that right in your quote.

Anyway, I have seen the unedited transcripts and O'Keefe explicitly says the house is a way out for these girls.

He is a liar and cost innocent people their jobs. Just what a piece of shit would do.
I'm sorry, but those Acorn workers lost their jobs because of their unethical behavior. Blaming the messenger just doesn't cut it.

Oh, so you haven't seen the transcripts? Sorry, my mistake.

The video was edited. The sequence of some conversations was changed. It says that right in your quote.

Anyway, I have seen the unedited transcripts and O'Keefe explicitly says the house is a way out for these girls.
Sure you have... I'm going to bet you saw a write-up by some left wing outlet and your running with their bogus assessment.

When an editor at a newspaper like the NY Times, notorious for their left wing bias, reviews the unedited videos and compares them to edited versions and concludes that:

"...the most damning words match the transcripts and the audio, and do not seem out of context."

... Then you have the man hired by Acorn to investigate and hopefully debunk what was depicted on those videos coming out and saying:

“They said what they said. There’s no way to make this look good.”

... It completely shoots down and discredits the narrative your trying to push.

Nobody in their right mind is going to side with you and believe that those videos were manipulated to falsely portray those Acorn workers, when both the NY times and Acorn's own investigator conclude otherwise.

I'm sorry, but those Acorn workers lost their jobs because of their unethical behavior. Blaming the messenger just doesn't cut it.
No they lost their job because a right wing piece of garbage lied about them.

I don't see where the guy lashes out at Musk. He just plainly describes how slanted and hypocritical Twitter is.

Back
Top Bottom