• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Project Veritas,: Twitter Senior Engineer Lashes Out at Elon Musk, Admits “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech,” – ‘We Are All Commie as F*ck’

No they lost their job because a right wing piece of garbage lied about them.
Tisk, tisk, tisk... Are you having a little trouble with reality this evening?

It was the words that came out of the mouths of those Acorn workers that got them fired, not anything James O'Keefe said. I'm really curious about how you came to believe that lie? You had to have read or seen something that led you to believe that... Unless you just made it up in the name of your ideological beliefs?

Tisk, tisk, tisk... Are you having a little trouble with reality this evening?

It was the words that came out of the mouths of those Acorn workers that got them fired, not anything James O'Keefe said. I'm really curious about how you came to believe that lie? You had to have read or seen something that led you to believe that... Unless you just made it up in the name of your ideological beliefs?

James O'Keefe is a lying sack of shit. Everyone knows it. Right wing heroes usually are. Next you will tell me the virtues of Larry Sinclair.

Project Veritas caught in one lie and faked video after another.
Only idiots would believe what project veritas has to say about anything when they edit videos to push their agenda. Next

James O'Keefe is a lying sack of shit. Everyone knows it. Right wing heroes usually are. Next you will tell me the virtues of Larry Sinclair.
You have said on this thread:

"they lost their job because a right wing piece of garbage lied about them."
"All of his videos area misrepresentation."
"He is a liar and cost innocent people their jobs."
"...O’Keefe puts in his fake videos."

You haven't posted anything that substantiate even one of those claims... Absolutely nothing. That's because you and I both know that every single one of your accusations are fabricated, far left talking points... aka, they're all lies.

It's simple math:
Accusation - corroboration = fabrication

Only idiots would believe what project veritas has to say about anything when they edit videos to push their agenda. Next
Project Veritas has never published a video that used deceptive editing to misrepresent anyone's views. Only idiots would claim they've done so without being able to point to one specific example, from any one of their more than 100 videos.

Can you point to such an example? Or should I expect a bunch of links that also don't point to any specific example?

You have said on this thread:

"they lost their job because a right wing piece of garbage lied about them."
"All of his videos area misrepresentation."
"He is a liar and cost innocent people their jobs."
"...O’Keefe puts in his fake videos."

You haven't posted anything that substantiate even one of those claims... Absolutely nothing. That's because you and I both know that every single one of your accusations are fabricated, far left talking points... aka, they're all lies.

It's simple math:
Accusation - corroboration = fabrication

I don't have to post shit. It is common knowledge.

I don't have to post shit. It is common knowledge.
LMMFAO... You CAN'T post shit because it's all a lie. Do you really think you're fooling anyone?

When someone needs to make up lies in order to prop up their political beliefs, those are some lame ass beliefs.

As America First patriotic White MAGA Man says, words speaks for themselves! Watch the video.

Words speaks for themselves meaning:
DEFINITIONS1. if something speaks for itself, it is clearly so good or effective that no additional argument about it is necessary.

Project veritas is not a trustworthy source of information.

In this video, Alex runs while James plays "New York" by Alicia Keys.

This video reminds me of the proverb: The wicked flee though no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a lion.

Project veritas is not a trustworthy source of information.
Why's that?

You may not like the fact that most of their undercover operations target the left, but you can't dispute the crap they record their targets saying.

I understand that their are many people, and many news and internet outlets who claim that their videos are deceptively edited and misrepresent/take out of context what their targets say on those videos, but the fact is that nobody has ever been able to point to even one instance from any of their published videos where that has taken place... Not one.

Since the words of the people they target tell the story, not PV, I don't understand how anyone could deem what they publish as not being trustworthy.

actually it is so. He has already been in a lot of legal hot water over fake videos.
Wrong... Project Veritas has never been in any legal hot water over "fake videos". Half a dozen people have tried to sue them, (which by the way means that all the unedited video footage is marked into evidence) and every single one of those suites were tossed out of court, and I believe that every single one of those people had to pay PV's legal expenses.

Wrong... Project Veritas has never been in any legal hot water over "fake videos". Half a dozen people have tried to sue them, (which by the way means that all the unedited video footage is marked into evidence) and every single one of those suites were tossed out of court, and I believe that every single one of those people had to pay PV's legal expenses.
Um, he was arrested and charged with a crime. I believe he was also convicted since he is a convicted felon.

Um, he was arrested and charged with a crime. I believe he was also convicted since he is a convicted felon.
He was never in any legal hot water over fake videos as you claimed, because neither he or Project Veritas has ever published any fake videos.

He was never in any legal hot water over fake videos as you claimed, because neither he or Project Veritas has ever published any fake videos.

Yes they have. Over and over again.

Project Veritas has never published a video that used deceptive editing to misrepresent anyone's views. Only idiots would claim they've done so without being able to point to one specific example, from any one of their more than 100 videos.

Can you point to such an example? Or should I expect a bunch of links that also don't point to any specific example?

“Project Veritas has engaged in disgraceful deceptions, and reasonable observers might not consider their activities to be journalism at all,” wrote Hauss, who is a senior staff attorney with the ACLU’s Speech, Privacy, and Technology Project. “Nevertheless, the precedent set in this case could have serious consequences for press freedom. Unless the government had good reason to believe that Project Veritas employees were directly involved in the criminal theft of the diary, it should not have subjected them to invasive searches and seizures.”

The four defendants who were arrested in January in Sen. Mary Landrieu's office in the Hale Boggs federal complex in New Orleans pleaded guilty Wednesday morning in federal court to entering real property belonging to the United States under false pretenses.

Magistrate Judge Daniel Knowles III sentenced Stan Dai, Joseph Basel and Robert Flanagan each to two years probation, a fine of $1,500 and 75 hours of community service during their first year of probation.

James O'Keefe, as leader of the group and famous for posing as a pimp in ACORN office videos, received three years of probation, a fine of $1,500 and 100 hours of community service.

Look at that! It took me 1 min to find all that information that the person asked for while he called me an idiot. The only idiots are those who can't google the info themselves and still believe these crooks after seeing the info. The end

Look at that! It took me 1 min to find all that information that the person asked for while he called me an idiot. The only idiots are those who can't google the info themselves and still believe these crooks after seeing the info. The end
Those don't count.

So how about you point out that one specific instance where they misrepresented someone's words?

If you can't do that, then admit you were duped and move on.

Back
Top Bottom