• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Project Veritas,: Twitter Senior Engineer Lashes Out at Elon Musk, Admits “Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech,” – ‘We Are All Commie as F*ck’

As America First patriotic White MAGA Man says, words speaks for themselves! Watch the video.

Words speaks for themselves meaning:
DEFINITIONS1. if something speaks for itself, it is clearly so good or effective that no additional argument about it is necessary.

Nobody but anti Americans care what a loser liar like O’Keefe puts in his fake videos.

That would be an example of a lie, just like project veritas tells!

Well done, gold star for you!
What, you don't want to wager? LMMFAO... Of course you don't.

You can't find one example from any of their videos to back up your bullshit with, or you would wager me in a second.

You can't find one example from any of their videos to back up your bullshit with, or you would wager me in a second.

Once again throw in your lot with liars, grifters, cheats, frauds and criminals.

Simply because they wear your political T Shirt.

Once again throw in your lot with liars, grifters, cheats, frauds and criminals.

Simply because they wear your political T Shirt.
Sure... I guess the fact that nobody has ever posted one example to substantiate the lie that PV deceptively edits their videos to misrepresent the people they secretly record, means I'm the one embracing lies.

LMMFAO.

Nobody but anti Americans care what a loser liar like O’Keefe puts in his fake videos.
Fake videos?

Project Veritas has never published a video that has taken anyone out of context or misrepresented anyone's views. The reason I know this is because in my more than a dozen years on this forum, nobody has ever pointed out any specific instance, from any one of the hundreds of videos they've published where this has taken place. And before you proceed to post links to articles or blogs that you claim backs this up, make sure that those articles point out a specific instance where they misrepresented someone they recorded...

I will 100% guarantee you right now, that a) you can't find a specific instance from any of their videos of that happening, and b) you will not be able to find a reporter, journalist, or blogger anywhere on the internet that can point to any specific instance where PV used deceptive editing and misrepresented the words or beliefs of someone they secretly recorded.

Project Veritas caught in one lie and faked video after another.
Faked video?

They have never published a video that has taken anyone out of context or misrepresented anyone's views. The reason I know this is because in my more than a dozen years on this forum, nobody has ever pointed out any specific instance, from any one of the hundreds of videos they've published where this has taken place. And before you proceed to post links to articles or blogs that you claim backs this up, make sure that those articles point out a specific instance where they misrepresented someone they recorded...

I will 100% guarantee you right now, that a) you can't find a specific instance from any of their videos of that happening, and b) you will not be able to find a reporter, journalist, or blogger anywhere on the internet that can point to any specific instance where PV used deceptive editing and misrepresented the words or beliefs of someone they secretly recorded.

LOL ) I laughed out loud at this post. Faking videos is ALL they did, dude.
Faking videos?

They have never published a video that has taken anyone out of context or misrepresented anyone's views. The reason I know this is because in my more than a dozen years on this forum, nobody has ever pointed out any specific instance, from any one of the hundreds of videos they've published where this has taken place. And before you proceed to post links to articles or blogs that you claim backs this up, make sure that those articles point out a specific instance where they misrepresented someone they recorded...

Sure... I guess the fact that nobody has ever posted one example to substantiate the lie that PV deceptively edits their videos to misrepresent the people they secretly record, means I'm the one embracing lies.

LMMFAO.

They have, from the earliest days, but you don't care.

With the ACORN stuff, despite the fact the person called the police and O'Keefe did what he did you will still insist "no one forced them to say anything they didn't want to say"

But the real reason you still demonize ACORN and support O'Keefe was because ACORN was about registering voters and particularly minority and low income citizens... Which given your denialism about clear Republican evidence to stem voters in these categories, was and is your issue with ACORN and so you do not care that he misrepresented them.

Criminals, Fraudsters, liars, cheats and grifters are A-OK in the Grim17 universe as long as they wear your political T shirt.

Project Veritas has gotten busted faking so much shit.

Really?

Why would Twitter want to be 4chan in 280 characters?

Since we are playing the definitions game, does any site that moderates have “free speech”?

And even 4chan has a ToS. I am so tired of this Twitter 'free speech' crusade. Why arent they whining about their free speech rights when they get suspended or banned from DP (actually im sure some are). It just shows how smooth-brained conservatives are when it comes to constitutional rights.

They have, from the earliest days, but you don't care.

With the ACORN stuff, despite the fact the person called the police and O'Keefe did what he did you will still insist "no one forced them to say anything they didn't want to say"

But the real reason you still demonize ACORN and support O'Keefe was because ACORN was about registering voters and particularly minority and low income citizens... Which given your denialism about clear Republican evidence to stem voters in these categories, was and is your issue with ACORN and so you do not care that he misrepresented them.

Criminals, Fraudsters, liars, cheats and grifters are A-OK in the Grim17 universe as long as they wear your political T shirt.
Here we go again...

You could of course link to the post here on this forum where someone pointed out a specific instance, but the fact is you can't link to something that does not exist.

They have never published a video that has taken anyone out of context or misrepresented anyone's views. The reason I know this is because in my more than a dozen years on this forum,

The reason you know this is because you've spent over a decade lying about it because god forbid an organization helps the poor and minorities vote, fight predatory lending and fight for affordable housing.

That was their real crime in your eyes.

Liars, cheats, frauds, criminals and grifters like O'Keefe are just fine as long as they wear your political T Shirt.

The reason you know this is because you've spent over a decade lying about it because god forbid an organization helps the poor and minorities vote, fight predatory lending and fight for affordable housing.

That was their real crime in your eyes.

Liars, cheats, frauds, criminals and grifters like O'Keefe are just fine as long as they wear your political T Shirt.
Is this your way of saying you don't have squat? Because once again, you don't have squat.

You claim again, again and again how O'Keefe is a liar, and how the videos PV publishes are phony, but you can't find one single instance from more than 100 of their published videos, where they have used deceptive editing to misrepresent the words or beliefs of anyone they've targeted in an undercover sting... Not one.

I understand that you don't like PV and O'Keefe because they absolutely destroy many of the false narratives you and other leftists embrace. Instead of lying about them (which you most certainly are doing) maybe instead you should give some thought to why it is you embrace beliefs that require you to embrace so many falsehoods in the first place?

I don't bet, my life is exciting enough.

and everyone knows project veritas is a bad joke.

Faked video?

You obviously have never looked very hard.​

Fact check: No proof of alleged voter fraud scheme or connection to Rep. Ilhan Omar​

Project Veritas (PV), led by James O’Keefe, has produced a string of fraudulent video products
and campaigns that rely on deceptive editing, out-of-context clips and exaggerated and false
claims.

Nearly all the videos used stitched-together, out-of-context remarks with no indication of what occurred or what was discussed just before and after the included portions.

Really?

Nobody cares how much you love the right wing liar O'Keefe.

I don't bet, my life is exciting enough.

and everyone knows project veritas is a bad joke.
The fact remains that you can't find one specific example from any PV video where they lied and misrepresented what someone said, nor can you find anyone on the internet that can either. That's because PV has never used deceptive editing to misrepresent anyone, and every single video they've published has been accurate and legitimate.

So unless you admit you were mistaken, you are the one who's lying and that is an irrefutable FACT.

You obviously have never looked very hard.​

Fact check: No proof of alleged voter fraud scheme or connection to Rep. Ilhan Omar​

LMAO...

Did you even read the article? Everything that was presented in that undercover video was absolutely legitimate and came from people who were obviously engaged in election shenanigans.

Nowhere do they point to any part of the undercover video and claim it was deceptively edited, or it had taken anyone's words out of context. The entire piece was designed to give cover to Omar by publishing her denial and pointing out that no evidence has been found to substantiate she was involved. The media also says the same thing about her marrying her brother, but that is exactly what she did.

Project Veritas (PV), led by James O’Keefe, has produced a string of fraudulent video products
and campaigns that rely on deceptive editing, out-of-context clips and exaggerated and false
claims.
There are a lot of allegations there, but as has ALWAYS been the case with every single article on the internet, not one specific example from any of there hundreds of videos was cited. Not one.

There's a reason I said the following in an earlier post:

Project Veritas has never published a video that has taken anyone out of context or misrepresented anyone's views. The reason I know this is because in my more than a dozen years on this forum, nobody has ever pointed out any specific instance, from any one of the hundreds of videos they've published where this has taken place. And before you proceed to post links to articles or blogs that you claim backs this up, make sure that those articles point out a specific instance where they misrepresented someone they recorded...

Wouldn't you think with all of those articles making accusations, that one of them would have given a specific example to support their claims of dishonest and deceptively edited videos?

Nearly all the videos used stitched-together, out-of-context remarks with no indication of what occurred or what was discussed just before and after the included portions.

I'll say it again... Please point to a specific instance where PV has deceptively edited one of their published videos to misrepresent someone's words and led viewers into reaching a false conclusion?

I've been asking this for more than 10 years on this forum and don't you think if the accusations were true that someone would have been able to point to at least 1 instance that proves his videos are fake or deceptive by now?

Not at all.
If you insist the videos from PV are fake, surely you can point to one instance, from one of their videos that backs up your assertion?

Unless of course you've never actually seen any example and just blindly believed what others you agree with have told you to believe. That happens to a lot of people and explains why you can't produce even one example that backs up your claim.

LMAO...

Did you even read the article? Everything that was presented in that undercover video was absolutely legitimate and came from people who were obviously engaged in election shenanigans.

Nowhere do they point to any part of the undercover video and claim it was deceptively edited, or it had taken anyone's words out of context. The entire piece was designed to give cover to Omar by publishing her denial and pointing out that no evidence has been found to substantiate she was involved. The media also says the same thing about her marrying her brother, but that is exactly what she did.

There are a lot of allegations there, but as has ALWAYS been the case with every single article on the internet, not one specific example from any of there hundreds of videos was cited. Not one.

There's a reason I said the following in an earlier post:

Wouldn't you think with all of those articles making accusations, that one of them would have given a specific example to support their claims of dishonest and deceptively edited videos?

I'll say it again... Please point to a specific instance where PV has deceptively edited one of their published videos to misrepresent someone's words and led viewers into reaching a false conclusion?

I've been asking this for more than 10 years on this forum and don't you think if the accusations were true that someone would have been able to point to at least 1 instance that proves his videos are fake or deceptive by now?

LOL
You're seriously lying to yourself.
You will continue to believe Veritas BS no matter what is ever shown to you.
Maybe someday you'll wake up.

LOL
You're seriously lying to yourself.
You will continue to believe Veritas BS no matter what is ever shown to you.
Maybe someday you'll wake up.
And maybe someday you will realize that the reason you can't find any specific instance where they misrepresented the words of anyone, is because it's never happened.

There's a reason why so few people have ever tried to sue PV and of the ones that did, none were successful or settled out of court... It's because video doesn't lie.

Back
Top Bottom