• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM

By firing paint balls and pepper spray at protesters?

From the article:

Protesters attempted to stop caravaners by standing in the street and videos from the scene showed sporadic fighting, as well as Trump supporters firing paintball pellets at opponents and using bear spray as counter-protesters threw things at the Trump caravan.

The Pro-Trump people had a right to defend themselves from this crowd of thugs.

And also bullying and intimidating their political opponents.

Bullying and intimidation goes both ways.
Put the victim card away...
This ain’t our first rodeo....

The vast majority of the people involved in these protests have not been rioting. What you're doing is watching the news clips that Fox News shoves down your throat, and you now you think the world is ending. It's not true.

Bull....look at what is going on.....businesses being burned, looted.....private and public property destroyed.....people killing each other....forcing people to stand with them....This is NOT some peaceful protesting going on....it's a bunch of lowlife criminals wanting something for nothing. I am all for peaceful protesting, but this has gone way, way too far....it's time to put a stop to these treasonous bastards once and for all.

I don't agree with this, but their behavior doesn't make the Trump supporters driving through the streets pelting people with mace and paintball pellets any more right.

How many people are Trump supporters willing to kill so that black people are prevented from becoming full and equal citizens?

How much of the Republic are Trump supporters willing to destroy so that police officers and disorganized militias retain a license to kill black people and their allies?

Bull....look at what is going on.....businesses being burned, looted.....private and public property destroyed.....people killing each other....forcing people to stand with them....This is NOT some peaceful protesting going on....it's a bunch of lowlife criminals wanting something for nothing. I am all for peaceful protesting, but this has gone way, way too far....it's time to put a stop to these treasonous bastards once and for all.

Prove it.

That's your boy Trump making America Great. What is the complaint?

From the article:

Protesters attempted to stop caravaners by standing in the street and videos from the scene showed sporadic fighting, as well as Trump supporters firing paintball pellets at opponents and using bear spray as counter-protesters threw things at the Trump caravan.

The Pro-Trump people had a right to defend themselves from this crowd of thugs.

lol...seems your bolded segment in your sentence suggests the Trump Nazis were the attackers. I geuss one even ended up dead. Pity that is.

Prove it.

Now, this is too funny...a total head in the sand approach. Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the thousands of businesses destroyed across the country...it's all a mirage and fake videos from Trump, lol. Can somebody be this ^^^^^^^?....unbelievable.

Bring in the water cannons....round them all up, prosecute and jail them to the hilt. We cannot just let this keep going on and on, now 90 days....once cleared, fill the streets with army soldiers armed to the teeth with permission to shoot any problem makers. The days of just doing nothing and letting these lowlifes destroy society should be over and over fast.
Have you ever served in our military? Have you ever heard of the Posse Comitatus Act?

I’m gonna take an educated guess and say no.

What you recommend to restore and maintain “law and order” is very much illegal, not to mention repugnant, immoral, and anti-American.

That's your boy Trump making America Great. What is the complaint?

Lies, nothing but lies....are you even from America?....or here to spread propaganda? It has NOT been Trump nor any republicans causing rioting and looting across America....newsflash for ya....it's been your sick ilk.

Now, this is too funny...a total head in the sand approach. Ladies and gentlemen, pay no attention to the thousands of businesses destroyed across the country...it's all a mirage and fake videos from Trump, lol. Can somebody be this ^^^^^^^?....unbelievable.

You mean like this real video of a Trumper destroying a business?

You need to denounce the violence incited by your team.

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist

You mean like this real video of a Trumper destroying a business?

You need to denounce the violence of your team.

The violence from both side is truly from *****'s who miss their mommies. Yet, the vast majority of violence, rioting, and looting going on is from your lowlife side.....you need to ask for forgiveness.

Have you ever served in our military? Have you ever heard of the Posse Comitatus Act?

I’m gonna take an educated guess and say no.

What you recommend to restore and maintain “law and order” is very much illegal, not to mention repugnant, immoral, and anti-American.

Let me guess, but what these lowlifes are doing is just okay dokey to you, huh?....it's not criminal....it's not anti American, huh?.....shew away.

President Donald Manson Trump, starts a race war and then claims only he can stop it.

Let me guess, but what these lowlifes are doing is just okay dokey to you, huh?....it's not criminal....it's not anti American, huh?.....shew away.

Yes, I am all in favor of locking up the White Wing racists who incite these riots. For sure. We can start with the asshole in the White House.

I knew i was right about you. Pathetic pretend patriot.

The violence from both side is truly from *****'s who miss their mommies. Yet, the vast majority of violence, rioting, and looting going on is from your lowlife side.....you need to ask for forgiveness.

Not according to the video above from Minnesota and the arrested murderer in Kenosha. Thems your boys.

It's to be expected from traitors who side with Russians over American citizens.

Back
Top Bottom