• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM

That is entirely possible. Just like with the Rittenhouse situation, I expect the victim’s hands here aren’t clean either.

There’s video of the shooting. The shooter just walks up yells and fires.

There’s no brawl, the shooter is not attacked, not being chased, etc

Because cities are not permitted to form revolutionary communes

Well, I think one has to consider they're Liberal cities and that to fight there is lost?

McVeigh was brought to justice by the Clinton administration. That's not exactly obscure information.

You've been asked to substantiate the bold many times before. You never have. Yet, you keep lying. Why?

Well, in that case two dead cops is no big deal at all.

Cops killed over a thousand citizens last year. Buzz me when 998 more cops end up dead

Yes, most normal people mourn the loss of life. Others mourn the loss of Biggie Fries and bacon cheeseburgers. I get it.

Even if it’s a cop?

Can someone explain to me what pro Trump supporter's are doing in Portland?

Because its a free country? I know lefties hate free expression and all, but there's something called the 1st amendment...

If that’s true, I predict all the people who want Rittenhouse to fry will be super consistent and condemn this.

Because its a free country? I know lefties hate free expression and all, but there's something called the 1st amendment...

Yeah ...

But once upon a time General Custer thought he could take on all the Indians

Then just before he was killed he said" Look at all the ****ING Indians!"(LOL)

Lesson over(LOL)

What video?

Well, I think one has to consider they're Liberal cities and that to fight there is lost?

No, I mean look up the end of the Paris Commune or the Seige of Madrid

Maybe he was shot in self defense.

It does appear that he maced the guy that shot him. From the video footage it's impossible to tell whether the gun was pulled first or if the mace was used first. Also, as a general rule, deadly force is not a lawful response to being maced.

No, I mean look up the end of the Paris Commune or the Seige of Madrid

What of the Big picture?

The one that really matters

Portland is liberal and is staying that way(wink)

What of the Big picture?

The one that really matters

Portland is liberal and is staying that way(wink)

Yeah, so what? They’re not permitted to turn over rule of law to mobs and kill political opponents.

It does appear that he maced the guy that shot him. From the video footage it's impossible to tell whether the gun was pulled first or if the mace was used first. Also, as a general rule, deadly force is not a lawful response to being maced.

The shots occur near simultaneous with the mace. It’s impossible to draw and aim a weapon that fast.

I think that the gun was already being brandished

Yeah, so what? They’re not permitted to turn over rule of law to mobs and kill political opponents.

You're looking at it totally wrong

Let them show who they are

Let them reap what they sow

Can someone explain to me what pro Trump supporter's are doing in Portland?

Why not? You don't believe in their right to conduct peaceful protests?

Why not? You don't believe in their right to conduct peaceful protests?

They can knock themselves out. I don't care

What i'm saying is it's in vain(ineffective)

I couldn't care less about the dead guy. But, I do cheer the imprisonment of the Trump boy. The former was a moron. The latter is a sucker.

Just like anyone else that buys into the Left's agenda.

I don’t defend actions of rioters. But anyway, this makes two Trump supporters who have killed. Of course you will defend the killers, say it was self defense, but still, BLM has not murdered a Trump supporter. Trump is manipulating your fears.

They're too busy shooting each other...lol.

Three members of black militia injured after 'accidental discharge' of firearm in Louisville protest | Daily Mail Online

Protester arrested in shooting of 2 at Black Live Matter freeway demonstration for Elijah McClain - ABC News

The Democrats support violence and chaos. Just think about the deaths, injuries and property damage caused by violent Democrats bent on destroying the fabric of our nation,

Democrats, these RIOTS are yours. You own it.

They can knock themselves out. I don't care

What i'm saying is it's in vain(ineffective)

Tell that to your BLM buddies.

The vast majority of the people involved in these protests have not been rioting. What you're doing is watching the news clips that Fox News shoves down your throat, and you now you think the world is ending. It's not true.

That's a lie and you know. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't be true.

That's a lie and you know. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't be true.

The riots are almost always started by Trumpers.

Right-wing provocateurs continue to be arrested for protest violence

One of the first arrests after BLM protests started in late May was of three right-wing extremists who plotted to cause problems in Las Vegas. Trump AG Bill Barr declined to address in a news conference June 4.

In addition, two members of the far-right “boogaloo boys,” whose members wear Hawaiian shirts while reportedly plotting a race war, were arrested on rioting charges during a protest in Columbia, S.C. One was a paramedic who was subsequently fired.

One of the first arrests for violence during Minneapolis protests was of Matthew Lee Rupert of Galesburg, Ill. He reportedly filmed himself setting a building on fire and taking some items from a store. He made social media posts in support of Trump and against police.

Back
Top Bottom