• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM

That's a lie and you know. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't be true.

Prove it.

How do you know the vast majority of the people involved in the protests have been rioting?

1.jpg

This is just one image from one protest.

Do you know how much damage a dozen people can do in one night?

And you think it's reasonable to suggest that the sporadic and limited violence and looting we've seen is not the result of a small number of people in each city?

Prove it.

How do you know the vast majority of the people involved in the protests have been rioting?

View attachment 67293431

This is just one image from one protest.

Do you know how much damage a dozen people can do in one night?

And you think it's reasonable to suggest that the sporadic and limited violence and looting we've seen is not the result of a small number of people in each city?

Prove a negative? :lamo

Prove a negative? :lamo

You're the one calling me a liar.

I said: "The vast majority of the people involved in these protests have not been rioting."

Then you said: "That's a lie and you know. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't be true"

How do you know it's a lie? On what basis are you making such an assertion, whether it involves proving a negative or not?

Prove why you think "that's a lie" and "I know it."

If you can't prove it then I ask you to retract your statement and apologize for calling me a liar.

I said: "The vast majority of the people involved in these protests have not been rioting."

Then you said: "That's a lie and you know. No matter how many times you say it, it still won't be true"

How do you know it's a lie? On what basis are you making such an assertion, whether it involves proving a negative or not?

If you can't prove it then I ask you to retract your statement and apologize for calling me a liar.

I didn't call you anything. Don't start crying because you got caught lying

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM | Fox News
Tensions began escalating to violence earlier in the day when
racial-injustice protesters
confronted the pro-Trump caravan as it drove through the city following a rally at the Clackamas Town Center.
The shooting happened after most of the caravaners had left the downtown area, OregonLive reported.

It was clear that the BLM/lefty crowd were the ones looking for trouble. If they arent burning or looting then they will attempt to beat up anyone who isnt armed and who isnt on their fascist side.

RACIAL-INJUSTICE PROTESTERS ??? Who and what thuhell is that ?
A new kinder gentler name for blm/antifa thugs ?
A new "AP Style Book" regulation name to be used by pretend reporters?
Or .... More smoke and mirrors !

Still a lie, no matter how many times you tell it...lol

Your denial does not make it untrue.

Now, lie some more about how "all the protesters are rioters."

In kind, might I request you prove your statement ?

Your denial does not make it untrue.

Now, lie some more about how "all the protesters are rioters."

Reality makes it untrue, except to you folks living in 2030, maybe. :lamo

Reality makes it untrue, except to you folks living in 2030, maybe. :lamo

Let's see. Documented evidence versus the forum's proven liar :confused: what to believe? :roll:

Can someone explain to me what pro Trump supporter's are doing in Portland?

People aren't allowed to go where they want in America? Do we have no-go zones now?

As conservatives, why do we care what Portland does?

Because maybe it's the conservative propensity called "responsibility" and also not wanting to have that type of thing spread further without being challenged.

Looks to me like Trumpers got what they asked for.

Mutual-Combat.png

A fight.

Sorry to hear your guy lost.

Yet you whine day and night over the 17 yr old kid putting holes in leftist D turdburgers! Lmfao

Let's see. Documented evidence versus the forum's proven liar :confused: what to believe? :roll:

You have no documented evidence. That's why your claim is a lie.

You have no documented evidence. That's why your claim is a lie.

I posted the citations, you lie to deny those facts. No surprise.

If that’s true, I predict all the people who want Rittenhouse to fry will be super consistent and condemn this.

Not happening, not a peep from Michael Obama!

I didn't call you anything. Don't start crying because you got caught lying

Well, I think we can agree you accused me of lying, right?

And, I think we can agree you are accusing me again...of lying, right?

Why do you think I am lying?

Why do you think you "caught" me lying?

On what basis do you conclude this? Can you offer any sort of facts to support your assertion? Any sort of argument?

This is so boring. Everyone wants to share their opinion. No one wants to put in the work. Save your slavish devotion to Trump for someone else. I will give my time to a more worthy debate opponent.

Back
Top Bottom