• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM

I'm cheering that the Trumpian Nazi will be some big ape's pin cushion in prison for the next 50 years, like that Fields kid from Charlottesville.

Moron Right Wingers never learn.

I guess, I can say it was nice for Rosenbaum to take one for the team. Maybe, someone should send flowers. But, he's not about to elicit sympathy like Heather Heyer, who truly was an innocent person run down by a Nazi.

Sorry your guy lost that one.

I know people who lost family/friends in that shooting. Those were innocent people not out burning and breaking some some stuff. Try to contain your glee and appreciation that the monster of a killer has provided you a political tool.

He's on your team. After all, your "coach" promotes the hate that led to the death of all those innocent souls.

Sorry your guy lost that one.

Your guys are doing a lot of time.

Fields
Rittenhouse
Roeder
McVeigh (oh, he already dead <snicker>)
Crusius

He's on your team. After all, your "coach" promotes the hate that led to the death of all those innocent souls.

I‘m not the one gleeful it happened as you apparently are.

They pretty much showed the Portland mayor is lying when he says there are no riots and no violence in Portland. Look at how irrational those commies are and the vile manner in which they speak and act.

Where’s the People’s Liberation Army tank corps when you need them?

As conservatives, why do we care what Portland does?

Yeah, put Trumpers into camps, throw away the keys.

It has nothing to do with politics anymore. We cannot and should not allow people like this to take over the streets of our cities for 90 days....that's crazy, no matter one's political affiliation.

Exercising their constitutional rights to demonstrate. You support that right, yes?

Of course I do

But this is Portland(wink)

Can someone explain to me what pro Trump supporter's are doing in Portland?

They live in Portland.

Up til now, they've been staying away from downtown. They aren't stupid, you know. But Wheeler said he needed help from Portland citizens to make those "couple dozen" rioters that they are not welcome.

Well, the Portland citizens did just that and now 1 person is dead.

Thanks, Wheeler.

I‘m not the one gleeful it happened as you apparently are.

I forgot to add Eric Rudolf. He's like the team mascot, isn't he?

They live in Portland.

Up til now, they've been staying away from downtown. They aren't stupid, you know. But Wheeler said he needed help from Portland citizens to make those "couple dozen" rioters that they are not welcome.

Well, the Portland citizens did just that and now 1 person is dead.

Thanks, Wheeler.

They live in Portland.

Which isn't smart

Nothing is illegal with peaceful protesting. Trump and his supporters act like everybody is guilty of a crime, and you also claims to be the party of innocent until proven guilty. Also, your post is scary

Who's saying anything about peaceful protesting.....it's been how many days out of 90 wherein they called it "riots"? They have been committing crimes daily out there, rioting, looting, civil unrest, destroying of private and public property.....bring on the water cannons, round them up and throw them in jail....be done with the nonsense!

Your guys are doing a lot of time.

Fields
Rittenhouse
Roeder
McVeigh (oh, he already dead <snicker>)
Crusius

Crusias will be dead too soon enough. McVeigh is dead because righties keep the the death penalty firmly in place where it needs to be. It is interesting to see someone who thinks dead cops are no big deal think he has some sort of moral high ground. Is that why you have nothing to say about 5 dead Dallas police officers?

Lock her up chants has evolved into locking up other Americans and especially BLM.

Well BLM are obviously snowflakes who just like to complain. I mean if thety had something valid like how the libs are trying to control us with masks, that might be diffferent, but probably not.

Maybe he was shot in self defense.

That is entirely possible. Just like with the Rittenhouse situation, I expect the victim’s hands here aren’t clean either.

Who's saying anything about peaceful protesting.....it's been how many days out of 90 wherein they called it "riots"? They have been committing crimes daily out there, rioting, looting, civil unrest, destroying of private and public property.....bring on the water cannons, round them up and throw them in jail....be done with the nonsense!

The vast majority of the people involved in these protests have not been rioting. What you're doing is watching the news clips that Fox News shoves down your throat, and you now you think the world is ending. It's not true.

I'm cheering that the Trumpian Nazi will be some big ape's pin cushion in prison for the next 50 years, like that Fields kid from Charlottesville.

Moron Right Wingers never learn.

I guess, I can say it was nice for Rosenbaum to take one for the team. Maybe, someone should send flowers. But, he's not about to elicit sympathy like Heather Heyer, who truly was an innocent person run down by a Nazi.

Well to be fair to conservatives, most of them are just so anti gay, because of latent tendedncies anyway, I think he's going to adjust to his new life just fine; it will build charcater learning to be a housewife as well. :coffeepap

Of course I do

But this is Portland(wink)

It’s what happens when you vilify police. Ordinary citizens take the law into their own hands if the police won’t or are prevented from doing so.

The vast majority of the people involved in these protests have not been rioting. What you're doing is watching the news clips that Fox News shoves down your throat, and you now you think the world is ending. It's not true.

You just don't understand Fox News' and the new Trumpublican™® party's, Alternafacts™ system is all. It feels true, therefore it is! :shock:

It’s what happens when you vilify police. Ordinary citizens take the law into their own hands if the police won’t or are prevented from doing so.

Again?

What are conservatives doing IN PORTLAND?

No, this is what happens when you vote a Nazi in as president.

Crusias will be dead too soon enough. McVeigh is dead because righties keep the the death penalty firmly in place where it needs to be.
McVeigh was brought to justice by the Clinton administration. That's not exactly obscure information.

It is interesting to see someone who thinks dead cops are no big deal think he has some sort of moral high ground. Is that why you have nothing to say about 5 dead Dallas police officers?

You've been asked to substantiate the bold many times before. You never have. Yet, you keep lying. Why?

Oh wow, I can't believe we didn't see that; it's so obvious now, every BLM sign depputizes 2 whitewing walkers! :shock:

The orange™ 12 year winter is coming, and is all libruls fault, no one to blame but Marx.

and OBAMA!:shock:

Obama is at the bottom of nearly everything. He hadn't even been born when he started WW2 by provoking Japan! :shock:

Sometimes it's easy to forget our history what with the librul indoctrination centers they call schools.... :coffeepap

As conservatives, why do we care what Portland does?

Because cities are not permitted to form revolutionary communes

Back
Top Bottom