• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Portland shooting leaves 1 dead as pro-Trump group clashes with BLM

Yes, I am all in favor of locking up the White Wing racists who incite these riots. For sure. We can start with the asshole in the White House.

Jeesh.....I feel sorry for you.

I knew i was right about you. Pathetic pretend patriot.

All of them are pretend patriots. Hell, they side with Putin over their own neighbors.

You support these riots, looting and leftist tactics....nuff said....just go away.

Wingnuts defend foreign powers and call fellow citizens their enemy.

Not according to the video above from Minnesota and the arrested murderer in Kenosha. Thems your boys.

It's to be expected from traitors who side with Russians over American citizens.

Now that's funny.....this guy is still sucking up "russian collusion delusion"....wow, culties from the left are way, way gone over the edge.....:2funny::moon::toilet::beatdeadhorse

Trump turned this country into the Wild West.

Now that's funny.....this guy is still sucking up "russian collusion delusion"....wow, culties from the left are way, way gone over the edge.....:2funny::moon::toilet::beatdeadhorse

lol...there is no need to prove your ignorance. But, I can prove I am correct.

Senate Intelligence Report

“The Russian government engaged in an aggressive, multi-faceted effort to influence, or attempt to influence, the outcome of the 2016 presidential election,” the report, which was co-signed by both Democrats and Republicans on the Senate committee, says. “Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the Russian effort to hack computer networks and accounts affiliated with the Democratic Party and leak information damaging to Hillary Clinton and her campaign for president” to WikiLeaks.

Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chair, comes under heavy criticism in the report for his “willingness to share information with individuals closely affiliated with the Russian intelligence services” — this “represented a grave counterintelligence threat.”

However, the report goes further than special counsel Robert Mueller did — it claims some information suggests Manafort and a longtime associate of his, Konstantin Kilimnik, were “connected” to the Russian government’s effort to hack and leak Democrats’ emails. These details are redacted, though.

Lock her up chants has evolved into locking up other Americans and especially BLM.

Yet calamity’s same kind of trolling doesn’t seem to evoke the same concern from you.

I don’t support any unlawful activities, unlike you.

That's good....have you been contacting your democratic leaders the last several months and asking them why they have NOT condemned the violence across the country?....sounds like crickets, to me. But wait, because of the polls now Biden and even CNN is beginning to condemn the violence......sorry, they already made their stand. The American People already know their stance and will vote accordingly.

That's good....have you been contacting your democratic leaders the last several months and asking them why they have NOT condemned the violence across the country?....sounds like crickets, to me. But wait, because of the polls now Biden and even CNN is beginning to condemn the violence......sorry, they already made their stand. The American People already know their stance and will vote accordingly.

Yes, they will vote out the despot in the White House, the Failure in Chief.

BTW, wasn't that guy in Portland a good shot? Hell, he dropped that Proud Boy in his spot.

Speaking of the despot

Cities and states where violence occurs plead with Trump not to come because he incites violence. This has NEVER happened with a president. He is quite simply a threat to public safety.

Rubin

Yes, they will vote out the despot in the White House, the Failure in Chief.

BTW, wasn't that guy in Portland a good shot? Hell, he dropped that Proud Boy in his spot.

I will pray that God will heal you.

Because maybe it's the conservative propensity called "responsibility" and also not wanting to have that type of thing spread further without being challenged.

Have you ever seen a bug the strayed to an Anthill?

People aren't allowed to go where they want in America? Do we have no-go zones now?

Do ya know why most whites don't go in the hood?

Take your time(LOL)

Back
Top Bottom